Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest jessyjess

Okay so for most of you that don't know, Canada is throwing a party for BD which I already posted in the book thread but some people don't visit it so I'm posting this here just in case.

http://community.indigo.ca/posts/Stephenie...417/407234.html

So my friend and I decided to make a facebook group for those that live in Toronto and in the area to chat about BD and the party!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24497438392 so please join!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omyg!

edward looks so deliciously handsome!him laughing with kirsten is best picture ive seen them together. arrrrggg!!! i wonder that scene that is gonna be. im so excited! i'll prolly be drooling at him when the movie starts and i wouldnt understand anything! hahaa.. but its all good, i could watch it again and again...then buy myself a dvd. hihihihi...

and also i do agree with jessy now... although the pics are all amazing and everything but its the stalking really is scary! i wonder hor they manage to get all the filming sites address. the production people prolly think they're a lot tamer cause they're considered "mature" and adults.

thanks for the picture update!

Guest la.la.la

ok i've been silently stalking this thread ever since i've finished reading twilight (which, ironically, i started reading since i heard there was gonna be a movie)

and sometimes i wish i don't because it makes me that much more impatient for the movie!

I have to state now that i think the two actors cast for the leading roles are PERFECT. (so please don't jump me. ^^;)

i do have 2 questions however:

i thought the meadow scene was supposed to be super bright and such and alot sun (cause it's the place where you see edward in the sun for the first time) but in the behind the scenes, it looked dark and kinda creepy

and there are some people questioning why they're going to film in arizona. but isn't that where the dance studio is at and thus the final showdown scene??

Guest jessyjess

Oh and I just noticed that you posted pictures Esther!

But I thought the Moms were told to stop the stalking and there they are still doing it D:

thanks for the link,Esther!!wow.the place looks gorgeous.i like how Kristen's hair is being kinda pulled up..shows her soft features.^^

and Edward is hot..cant wait to watch that scene![actually it should be the whole movie ahaha].

-supeng

Guest 105♥126

i do have 2 questions however:

i thought the meadow scene was supposed to be super bright and such and alot sun (cause it's the place where you see edward in the sun for the first time) but in the behind the scenes, it looked dark and kinda creepy

and there are some people questioning why they're going to film in arizona. but isn't that where the dance studio is at and thus the final showdown scene??

1. Well, it DID look rather dark in the clips, but maybe they`ll edit and fix the lighting or something. I`m sure it`ll appear very sunny and bright in the movie though.

2. Yeah, that`s where the ballet studio and the final showdown happens, but even I didn`t expect them to be using places at the ACTUAL setting from the book to film. I didn`t find it very surprising, though, i was pretty glad to know that they were sorta incorporating the movie with the settings and all that.

edit :

wow, thanks Jessy.

the first picture is so clear! compared to the same ones posted before.

Rob looks really .. dangerous in that second picture haha~

it`ll be an awesome scene, i could already tell.

Everglow got 2 new HQ still images of the film from Summit!!!

http://edwardandbella.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=102

omg the second picture of Edward and James in the mirror....

*sigh* its a HUGE close up shot of Edward (ahem i mean Robert... i keep doing that)

according to edward and bella these are official pictures from Summit!!

how awesome it that!!

Guest shesmiles

i'm so excited!!!!

that's Monomath (not spelled correctly) Falls!!!!

i've beeen there! goodness it's good to know they're still in OREGON!!!

yes haha...darn i'm in school while they film.

but yeah the weather today was chilly in oregon. it sprinkled but wasn't enough to wet the whole place.

darnn.....i'm just so jealous.

those twilight moms are too cool.

thanks for the links.

Guest som4tang

those new pictures are amazing....i've fallen more in love with robert. lol.

the fight scene between edward and james is going to be awesome. i can already see myself sitting in the theater freaking out over it all. lol.

Guest vi4vi2002

The pics from Twilight moms are amazing !!!!! The scenery are so beautiful and Robert and Kristen look so cute together. What scene is it though

Also, I can't wait to see the fight scene. It looks so intense.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

[pg 122,]

seriously, guys im just expressing my opinion,

i still dont see why even if hes talking with an american accent, that rob is edward.

its just my opinon, and i really don't think it

I LIKE GASPARD ULLIEL

HES EFFING GORGEOUS AND I COULD TOTALLY PICTURE HIM AS THE GODLY BEAUTIFUL CHARACHTER EDWARD IS.

I THINK HE WOULD MAKE A BETTER EDWARD THAN ROBERT PATTINSON,

"lame" excuse? wow, im just expressing my effing opinion

just like how you guys are voicing your opinons

wow seriously stop being rude.

like seriously, am i supposed to like appoligize to you people because i think differently? that i have my own opinions?

i'm guessing you were aiming this at me.

go ahead and voice your opinion, but it's still not going to change the fact

that Robert Pattinson IS Edward Cullen. People just need to get over themselves.

We dont care for an apology, it's just annoying that people like you

come in here and say this and that.

How would you know that Gaspard will make a better Edward than Robert Pattinson?

LOLS...For goodness sakes, there's still 7 1/2 months left until the movie comes out.

Wait for the movie first, then you should judge later.

Since when does being "EFFING GORGEOUS" defies who you are as an actor?

Robert and Gaspard are both well accomplished actors

and very good looking guys.

I'll stop being rude, when people stop coming in here and say crap about the cast.

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE. GET OVER IT.

I respect you voicing your opinion, and i know we cant change your mind, but

MOSTLY all of us are happy with the cast.

the last thing we need is your "negative" aura here.

We like it "positive" here.

I know i shouldn't waste my breath on people like these, but it's just so annoying.

----------

-hanabi-: thanks for the HQ images!! wow!!! i love them!!

time to make some graphics >___<

Guest Steph1430262970

sflgkjadlfhkj!

new videooo >___< does anyone have a youtube link to it T__T?

i can never watch any mtv videos cause i'm in canada D:

new poster btw! i've been lurking a while ^__^

just too excited and obsessed to keep quiet now @____@

my name's lauren btw~

and goshh.

WHY is robert so hot <33

Archived