Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_hunny

OH MY GOD -_-! If you were really "fans", you should feel grateful the movie is giving us a visual aspect of the story. Even if it's a little different, they're trying to stay true to the books. Jesus, Stephenie Meyer praised the film and gave them her blessing and now HUSH PLEASE! It's not an "anti" thread although you can say what's on your mind, just stop being repetitive with "Oh he/she isn't right for that role so I'm not watching the movie <_<".

Now move along because it's getting tiresome!

BTW, Special Kay, OMG I wish I was you! That's cool you got to be an extra :)

Congrats to Special Kay for being an extra (:

I haven't kept up with this thread in a long time, but I managed to backlog all the way back to page 50 XD

The on set pictures, Oh Em Gee man :blink:

I am now officially satisfied with the people who are playing the characters. I remember how at first I hated the actress that was going to play Rosalie, but I was so wrong, she looks pretty darn good as a Rosalie :P

Robert & Kristen are such a cute couple. I'm actually glad the cast came out as it is, though it took me a while to accept the fact that Robert is playing Edward not the one I wanted.

Thanks for the picture updates, this is getting me so excited, and then I come back to reality realizing that the film comes out in December.

Official trailer in May/June? D= That made my day.

Guest donghaestalker

W O W

i'm so jealous of the fans that get to meet the casts, just imagine meeting rob. i would just faint in that exact second, i wonder how did those lucky fans can stand not to scream or freak out. lol

lucky girls ;D

omg omg omg Special Kay you're oh-so-super lucky.

please try to take some pictures if you could. pretty please (:

hmmm.

could anyone be kind enough to answer my question.

what exactly does twi-hard and twilighter means?

i'm really confuse. pls and tq

Guest loveprint

^

Twi-hards and Twilighters are just alternative names for Twilight fans. xD

There's also a summary of what went on on set as a member of TL was cast as an extra. It's a bit long, so I won't post it. Read it here. It's very similar to Special Kay's story.

Guest jessyjess

^^ Those girls are seriously creepy and A TAD stalkerish. They're filming him secretly and they don't even say hi to him (I was watching the other vids that the girls posted).

^ yea they are, but without them we would have nothing....

i would rather them stalk him and get something for everyone else to see

then wait until December (because i know i will not make it... i'll probably burst)

edit

whoohoo another page!!

Guest jessyjess

^^ I dunno that's still a little creepy. If I was there, I wouldn't be filming him so secretly. I would be going around and see the film set and TRY and talk to the cast.

Guest vi4vi2002

I am SOOO jealous of all those fans that get to meet the cast!!!!!! I wish I could be an extra for the movie. Hopefully they will do the whole series and I will try to be in those. :D

i wish i could be an extra in the movie too =( maybe for new moon, ill try and go to the shoot =P

i wonder how they'll make jacob's growth spurts work out in the movie...im not sure how taylor lautner looks right now..why arent there any pictures of him??? i wanna see how young he looks compared to the rest of the cast. =]

Archived