^ yep yep

those are the same girls ^_^

lucky ducks!!

he seems tired though... hmmm

maybe its the makeup...

-------------------------------------

comments on the trip from the girl who took the photo with Robert

http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=703

and comments on the person who was filming Robert when he was taking a picture with the fans

http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=702

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest (*^^*)

i thoought the cast was bleh at first but after watching clips and stuff im starting to like them. I can't WAIT for the movie to come out.

Guest SM Town

i must say..

the people who picked the cast are geniuses. lol

i wouldve never known but everyone seems perfect for the roles now. especially kristen and robert

im sure some of the fans that dont wanna watch the movies because of the cast will change their minds soon..?

ahh i just cant wait for the movie now

im gonna make all my firends watch it . haha

Guest Ladyy

OMG there is a video of Robert signing autographs to the fans~

Ah I so wish I was one of the fans :P

- I guess it just takes time to accept the cast? I dunno. I didn't really approve of Rob at first but now I'm all <33333 about him.

does anyone know who nomoremarbles is?

she's hilarious on youtube and she made something called The Twilight Project

basically she gathered up a lot of the participate to mush the videos all together and make one 10min long video

to spread the positivity, because like me she is tired of all the haters

its very good, i wish they could submit it to the cast so that they could see

SPREAD THE LOVE EVERYBODY!!

^ Oh, I know that girl. She's the one who spoke to all the Taylor-playing-Jacob haters, haha. I couldn't agree w/ her more. The haters need to get over it~! -__- Their decisions are final, and they can't satisfy every fan in the world.

Anyhow, that's a cute project~! I really do wish the cast was more aware of the numerous supporters that they have at this point.

OMG - so many fanmade trailers/videos ~ T.T I saved them all and will definitely watch them later when I have more time.

You know the clip where Robert is signing autographs for the two girls that juhee posted? The way he walks - he has that vampire/Edward vibe in him like crazy. Or maybe I adore him too much, lol.

SM Town - I agree w/ you...those people are so good at choosing actors for Twilight. I would have never thought of the current actors chosen, but I'm so happy w/ them...they are so perfect for their roles~! ^^*

Guest babieblue545

juhee - Aww, that was a great video. ^^'' It was funny and very, very positive. We're all glad Lindsay Lohen isn't in the movie :rolleyes:

Guest jessyjess

^^ OH GOD YES.

I finally put up my questions on the mtv site.

To Jackson:

- Not many fans are digging the hair that they gave you (I still think you look hot no matter what) so I was wondering how are you liking it.

- Some people think Jasper is like a chihuahua, hes cute, but he'll pounce when you arn't looking, do you like chihuahuas?

To Kellan:

- How are you bringing Kellan's personality over to play as Emmett?

- How does it feel dubbed as our Princess over on LJ?

Okay someone on LJ wanted me to put that last question for Jackson since it's this inside joke on LJ and the last comment for Kellan, HE ACTUALLY KNOWS THAT WE CALL HIM PRINCESS AND LOVES IT but I still wanted to ask still :P

bleh...i'm so disappointed in the cast.. TT____TT

i'm not going to watch the movie even though i love the series to death. rofl.

alright. its your loss anyways. no offence... :blush:

does anyone here know if the topic starter still goes the thread. maybe she could add NO BASHING or nasty comments on the cast. really.. its frustrating hearing people say bad stuff with the cast. the producers chose them for a reason.

eunshihae is right. i have the same thought also. geez, we all are in great spirits here.

taylor is cute.. i just saw lava girl and sharkboy a couple of days ago..he's kinda cute although i might be older than him. >_> i heard they were gonna have a new jacob if ever they film the new moon. i wonder if they'll use "new moon" as the title of the movie.. some people who didnt read the books might get confuse.

Guest fakeplastictrees

I asked my friends to watch this movie with me when it comes out but they were being buttholes.

they said "ew, isn't edward suppose to be hot?"

"i bet the movie will suck"

etcetc

:( it made me sad.

I'll do anything to watch this movie, even if I will have to watch it by myself!

Jk, that would be..awakward? Maybe I'll take my little cousin with me :lol:

Guest loveprint
does anyone here know if the topic starter still goes the thread. maybe she could add NO BASHING or nasty comments on the cast. really.. its frustrating hearing people say bad stuff with the cast. the producers chose them for a reason.
We could PM the thread starter to update the thread. If she doesn't want to update it anymore we could PM mods to edit the front page for us. :D

Guest jessyjess

We could but I have a feeling people won't read the rules and will still bash them.

Guest SM Town

We could but I have a feeling people won't read the rules and will still bash them.

yeah... -_-

or you could put in big bold letters in the front page,

NO BASHING OR ELSE loll

Guest Special Kay

this is random but i got casted as an extra the other day and i'll be shooting this week and another day wayy later (for the prom scene) and i was gonna go into detail but im super tired and just wanted to tell you guys!! uh ..... OMG!! so during everyone lunch break i went to get food (obviously) and who should i see behind me but ROBERT PATTISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he was literally a foot away from me) and he was still in his make-up OMG :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and i watched a scene where they were in the bio class (too bad im not in it, even though i was supposed to blah) and stared at robert the whole time. kristen and robert look so good together. can i tell you that mike welch and justin chon are the most adorable people i've seen in forever!? they were goofing around alot with eachother and it was great cuz there was so much chemistry between them. and after i sat down with my friends mike walked past us and he did some weird twirl dance thing and ran into the wall rofl i started laughing and he turned and looked at me and did one of those "shhhhh .... you never saw that" type of look lol it was so cute! that actually made me want to like ..... make-out with him or something ;) ........ well anyways ..... okay back to my lunch story. so as if seeing one mega-star wasn't enough, i totally didn't even notice that kristen stewart was in front of me! she looks like she does in pictures .... shes really pretty! ^_^ so the whole time at lunch i would go back and forth to the table to try and glimpse at them. it was dandy! good times!!

^^ i love one question that people keep asking to Kristen

"is Robert a good kisser?"

i want her to answer that!!!

and to Special Kay

OMG!!! you are sooooooooo lucky!!!

i would give my dog's life to meet Robert Pattinson...

(j/k i love my dog)

Guest thea_

Before, I didn't see Edward in Robert Pattinson at all but now it's like wow.. especially with the Edward smirk.

omgg that's what i thought too ^^

He's starting to grow me now =)

and i love the pictures of him wearing the sun glasses..

Guest Ladyy

^ Wah you are so lucky! If I were you and Rob was a foot away from me, I think my heart would've stopped for a second. x)

Archived