Fashion Sketches

bawkchoi

First attempt! ...more to come..
Heyy so i wus really bored yesterday n wus thinking i've always wanted to go into fashion design but have never really sketched anything b4 so i decided it wus time to take a stab at it >__<...yeah they're not that great lol the outfit on the left is something i redrew from a japanese magazine, the one on the right is one designed by myself...i kind of screwed up the colors on it tho..lol i had a good vision in my head but didnt turn out like how i wanted it to so had to keep tweakin it >__< =P

1195764033390745filebv7.jpg

^comments, criticism, advice?!? It's so friggin hard drawing the fabric the way u want it lolll does anybody have any good tips???

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

You drew the one on the left really good! =) I love it. <3 The one on the right looked like you had a good image in mind but it didn't come out exactly so on the paper. It's okay, happens to me all the time. >O< I think you should draw from an angle instead of straight forward because you get a more 3D picture than a flat person wearing flat clothes. As for tips for drawing the fabric you want, the best thing to do is get a fashion-drawing book and see what tips they have. The library is good for that. =) Good luck.

Archived