• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest motherducker

Nicceeeee wallpapers!!

HAHA!! When were they at jurassic park?! xPPP

So cute, Ima save it >=D

Guest ztech24

Okay. Somehow, over the course of a weekend, Hiroto has managed to totally capture my heart.

But! I'm not making any promises or claims to anyone for a while. I have an extreme tendency to do one of two things:

1. Flip-flop between members to the point where it becomes annoying.

2. Cling to the first member I see until I realize I like ___ better.

So I'm just staying still for a while. :blush: That's why I took you-know-who's name out of my signature. :phew:

Anyway~ I thought I would share Hiroto's latest blog entry. It's really cute. Hiroto wrote it for English-speaking fans in English!

I would copy/paste, but it's kind of against the community rules... :vicx:

So here's a link!!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/alice9_diaries/716661.html <--Make sure you click that. ;)

Glad you all liked my wallpapers. Thank you. *bow* Arigato~ :lol:

~ZB24~

Guest ztech24

^ I know right? Me too. LOL~

Hey guys~ Lookie what I just found~~~

We all know that Hiroto smokes VitaCool... [it's on almost every intensive profile out there, from what I can see.]

I decided to do a search for it and I'm 99% sure this is the offical website for the things:

http://vitacool.jp/en/index.htm

It's supposed to HELP people STOP smoking! *trying to keep from getting to excited* You're actually supposed to put it on the END of your cigarettes.

I think I am a little bit too enthralled right now. What do you think? Haha~ It's only because I don't like it when people smoke! ESPECIALLY not Hiroto-san.

~ZB24~

Guest fallen-anjoOL

Nicceeeee wallpapers!!

HAHA!! When were they at jurassic park?! xPPP

So cute, Ima save it >=D

I think the image is from their Dive into the sun Photobook? If I'm not mistaken... xD;

We all know that Hiroto smokes VitaCool... [it's on almost every intensive profile out there, from what I can see.]

I decided to do a search for it and I'm 99% sure this is the offical website for the things:

It's supposed to HELP people STOP smoking! *trying to keep from getting to excited* You're actually supposed to put it on the END of your cigarettes.

I think I am a little bit too enthralled right now. What do you think? Haha~ It's only because I don't like it when people smoke! ESPECIALLY not Hiroto-san.

~ZB24~

HAHAHA that's cool!

he better stop smoking!!!

I wanna hear him speakaa deee engrish

Guest ztech24

I think the image is from their Dive into the sun Photobook? If I'm not mistaken... xD;

Yeah, it is. They took the pictures in Hawaii (I think) and that's where the Jurassic Park film site is (from what I can tell).

I wanna hear him speakaa deee engrish

ENGRISH! ROTFLOL.

I don't know if you guys have seen this video yet or not:

Nao is hilarious: "Numbwah Shixeu." XD

~ZB24~

PS> He really did write the part in English! I had to go check, LOL. >> http://ameblo.jp/alice-hiroto

Who else thinks it's cute he wrote "over sea" instead of "overseas"? ^_^

ahhh, i just listened to Augustana's "sweet and low"--->very beautiful song btw!^^

-please excuse that outspoken thought-

anyways WOW, Hiroto is so COOL! love his entry. thanks for sharing!

Guest diru

~ZB24~

That's cool that he's tryna quit smoking. I have strong dislike for people who choose to smoke. Good on him for quitting! XD

And about the whole new single "Rainbow", I'm willing to go out on a limb and say it's gonna be in the same style as Eraser...I'm also thinking it might totally surprise me with something TSUBASA like...but yeah, those are my two expectations of what Rainbow might be. ^^

Guest diru

^ LOL! yeah, who cares if they all smoke...I'm getting the worst end of it...so are you. ^^

What happened to your alice nine. sig and avatar??? What's with the Super Junior now? :(

Guest fallen-anjoOL

It was actually yesterday (19.05) but...

HAPPY 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO アリス九號. !

:)

(I feel like I've been neglecting alice nine. for quite a bit. -__-; Kpop has got me sucked in. xD)

Archived