[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

haha i love the pic of nao with those kids. i seriously cannot pick a fave a9 member. i love them all.

anyway i was reading the blog translations on alice9_diaries community and there are some pics in shou's latest entry including:

http://i25.tinypic.com/15ojvxe.jpg

lol shou, plz camwhore more often.

shou is so hot and sexy like a woman =D

*nosebleeeeeeed*

thnx for info =]

I think it was only Nao in the photoshoot. :sweatingbullets: Though, I think it would be cool to see Tora stuck in a room with a bunch of kids. 8D *gets shot*

Ah, Shou, please be camwhoring more often. D;

sskarsthrou: Please don't quote pics. > <""

omg only him =="

I'm sure it's okay to quote one pic if you have to.

just make sure if there's multiple pics, at least remove all the %7Boption%7D tags except for one which you liked best.

but only if you have to.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Oh my gosh! That picture of Nao-san with kids is sooo cute!!

And geez! Shou-san OxO .. He looks like a doll! He should camwhore more often!

I love his eyes! Seriously they are gorgeous! ☆

Guest shiawasebeam

Oh my, that Shou photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nosebleeds* he's too sexy, as we have confirmed

many times
:D

^LOL~ Don't cry or I'll cry too!!! :tears: ^

I return with more translations! :lol:

http://community.livejournal.com/fivestarstory/5710.html

I don't think there's that many, but there some of these Q&A things where they answer fan's questions.

Did I mention that I am really liking Hiroto. Why is he so cute~ Why?~ Don't kill me AiriinxKumori. LOL~

Also, if that's the case, then you have the free right to fangirl here. ;)

~ZB24~

lol why on earth will i try to kill you? i embrace all hiroto lovers! xD

lol

guys this is gonna sounds like a drag

but I was wondering if you guys could inform me when an important update on these guys is up on livejournal

><"

I keep forgetting to check my live journal, so I was wondering if you guys could help me out and make me someone who uses lj more ^^"

anyways

^ i think she thinks you may be a fan girl who wants to kill any other hiroto lovers xD

lol

guys this is gonna sounds like a drag

but I was wondering if you guys could inform me when an important update on these guys is up on livejournal

><"

I keep forgetting to check my live journal, so I was wondering if you guys could help me out and make me someone who uses lj more ^^"

anyways

^ i think she thinks you may be a fan girl who wants to kill any other hiroto lovers xD

lol i just go directly to the site but then if you want easier way subscribe?

lol no i don't do that i kill hiroto INSULTERS xD

>.< wah they looks so freakin skinny in the popteen thing. anorexic status almost! not good!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest NO NAME?

^ Wow, you're right. They're all under 60kgs from what I saw at their OHP. Wait, nevermind. Tora isn't under 60kgs.

Nao - 55kg

Pon - 51kg

Shou - 58kg

Saga - 55kg

Tora - 70kg

lol^^

i don't know what to believe anymore, their info keeps changing, anyways I don't think Tora is that heavy, he's tall and the taller you are the bigger your bones...plus I think that's avg. for a guy...yes? well, it's just my opinion.

Guest ztech24

LOL~ They're all really skinny. Especially Hiroto~, but he's the shortest so it's fine. :lol:

^ What do you mean "scare from last time"? :huh: ^

LOL~ I'm quite skinny myself, so I don't think they're starving to death or anything. ROTFLOL. As for the smoking, they should probably stop that. *swats cigarettes out of mouths*

^ Who's the three that smoke? ^ I know that Hiroto does :tongue2: , but I don't know about the rest.

Oh yeah~ I forgot to say last post that it was Hiroto's comment that made me to homework this weekend. It's on this page here. Kind of sad that I did it for that reason, but Hiroto really inspired me last week. :sweatingbullets:

~ZB24~

Guest ztech24

I read last night that 1/3 of the Japanese population smokes. I guess it's just normal for Japanese people.

I'm glad Shou and Nao don't smoke though. ^_^

LOL~ I look up to Gackt a lot and he smokes (or maybe he quit by now...), but I just kind of ignore it (like selective memory). I guess I [try not to] think about it too much. *shrug*

They can always quit right? ;) I'd rather Hiroto, Saga, and Tora smoke than be completely mean people. You can't quit that. :lol:

~ZB24~

yes, i was actually disappionted when i found out that saga, tora and hiroto smokes...but that's life whether i like it or not. Anyways, I hope they at least try to stop before it gets worst.

Guest mentalfiction

Wow, I haven't been in this thread since like forever.

I just forgot about it o.O

----

I heard about a few of the members smoking, and knew that Tora and Saga did. Didn't hear about Hiroto though...

Shou and Nao look too innocent to smoke =P

Btw, does anyone know where I can get a profile for each of them?

I just want to set all my facts straight and not get mixed up so often.

LOL~ They're all really skinny. Especially Hiroto~, but he's the shortest so it's fine. :lol:

^ What do you mean "scare from last time"? :huh: ^

LOL~ I'm quite skinny myself, so I don't think they're starving to death or anything. ROTFLOL. As for the smoking, they should probably stop that. *swats cigarettes out of mouths*

^ Who's the three that smoke? ^ I know that Hiroto does :tongue2: , but I don't know about the rest.

Oh yeah~ I forgot to say last post that it was Hiroto's comment that made me to homework this weekend. It's on this page here. Kind of sad that I did it for that reason, but Hiroto really inspired me last week. :sweatingbullets:

~ZB24~

what!!! you don't know about tora!!! and his chronic health problem that had to make them stop activities when they were in germany?!!! well i'm not sure about hiroto or shou. but i know that nao has been dieting. hiroto always writes something beautiful in his blogs. even if its simple. <3

^ I think, Hiroto, Saga and Tora smoke

I want them to stop, I can't look up to smokers xD

hiroto smokes this weird cigaratte called VITA Cool or something.

its nicotine that turns into vitamin c :ph34r:

Archived