• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

i heard the album *_* i really like it hahah :D

*makes grabbie hands* i want it soo bad D:

shou's slouch? yeahh, i can tell in uhmm. HEY HEY HEY . ahha, and he always end up standing beside hiroto for some reason XDD

recently i watched the HEY HEY HEY w/ subtitles. (eh slow, i know)

because they're "brothers" XDD Hiroto is tall to me..i am really facking short >_>;;

but anyway where did you get hey hey hey? i might have it but don't know it.. --; LOL i so stupid

and cosmic world is really catchy :D

also if you look in the MUCH older clips he hunched REALLY bad, but i don't know if he does it on purpose to give that more eerie feeling since before they were much more made up than now, and yeah he never smiled because of his teeth and he had a deeper voice also..

i swear...celebs have a way of getting much prettier as time goes on instead of the average person who gets much..saggier. LOL :D

Guest fallen-anjoOL

-hyperventilates-

-takes a deep breath-

ALPHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! (I was so close to typing Aloha. o.O;;)

Rawr, I wanna download the tracks... but then again I don't, ahahs. I want to wait until I get the album myself.

I can't resist temptation. >o<;;

Well thats if I'm allowed to download it. == -whacks sendspace & mediafire- o.o;;

I'll download it this afternoon. <_<

xDD

--EDIT.

NEVERMIND! I GOT IT. <33 xDD

Gonna listen to it on the way to school. (=

Guest sincerelydolly

*Listening to ALPHA right now*

I already know I can't wait until my copy of ALPHA comes in the mail so I downloaded it already. :( It's going to be shipped out with SID'S Namida no Ondo so I have another week to wait. T_T Of the new songs though, I only like Aoi Tori and -Dice- while the others are just okay to me~ :vicx:

Guest syunikiss

^ i can`t wait till it gets here either so i downloaded it too and let me say

feawlkrj9i4wu wrfjepiourjwr4wrijweofk spgh lkwjer !!!!!!!!!!!

三日のモリっカ: but i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved the part where matsumoto was like "is it ok to include him too?" and the akiba leader xD!

i think nao has a record of being the only vk / j-rocker to be hit the most times in one show xD!!!!

anyway i want nao hair ... i mean just the colouring ... but i`m too scared to try it >0<

Guest megan92

oooh i so want to buy their new alubm. on yesasia isnt it around $30?! haha not happeninggg =x

i'll just end up downloading but i will ask for it for christmas. haha.

this band is so hot. sdfhtjkrht i want to bang them all. hard. =(

sorry. lmfao.

Im listening to the ALPHA album atm!! ahh im loving it so far! heheh. currently listening to 蒼い鳥 and i really like it!! hehe, i still think White Prayer is the best song though! =D

edit

ohh i really like 虹彩 too! it kinda sounds like ruri no ame! really nice though hehe

ahh overall i really like this album! i gotta get a copy somehow hehe xD

Guest fallen-anjoOL

SRJGNEHOEINH. -gasps-

Cradle to [Alpha]~ >o< Shou sounds weird when he says Alpha. "Alpharrrr" :lol:

But the last line of the song [or something] he says, 'I dedicate this song, Alpha, to you.' [i think xD]

And damn, he sounds very alluring. xDD!

I really like 9th Revolver for some reason. xDD And Eraser. And Dice (I guess it's okay) x] Cradle to [Alpha] has an interesting feel to it. Lol~

Such an amazing album! (=

RAWR, the OHP changed as well. ^^ I SWEAR, IT'S SO HARD TO CLICK ON THE BUBBLE THINGYS! Well, to me anyway. xDDDD! (Maybe it's because I'm using Firefox, lol.)

syunikiss: Nao hair? Like... dying your fringe (sort of) blonde? Or something else? x] Rawr, I'm going to try send the money on Tuesday. xD (If that's okay~)

Guest fallen-anjoOL
I like the different noises when the mouse hoveres over the bubbles
^ LOL, it's fun to hover your mouse over the bubbles when you're bored, eh? xDDD

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

^ you can go to bww2 forum~ x)

i heard the album *_* i really like it hahah :D

*makes grabbie hands* i want it soo bad D:

because they're "brothers" XDD Hiroto is tall to me..i am really facking short >_>;;

but anyway where did you get hey hey hey? i might have it but don't know it.. --; LOL i so stupid

i watched it on youtube x) hahaaa

much love to the akiba leader too <3~

eeppp! i just listen to the alpha album. dangggit, i really really want it. BAD = 3 = ;;

i like how the album consist of both mello & rock musicc~

some of my favorites ( new ones in alpha )are: kousai (prettysonggg), eraser, zero & 9th revolverr

cradle to alpha sounds so. unique~ but i still love it.

gawshh

i feel so akdjfklsdfasdf cause i just missed kera december issue which i usually buy

& they had a shou interview on it .. = _ = ;; bad luck?

hopefully they still have it in the bookstore > _ <

Guest fallen-anjoOL
hey you guys, where can i download this album? i can't seem to find it anywhere........ :/
^ Or you could go look on livejournal. :) I downloaded the album there. :D

Guest the kite

Aw, I'm so excited. I downloaded the album because I couldn't wait until next week to receive it D:

What can I say? It's super awesome! <333

I got the Shoxx magazine today. *drools over ___ pages of hotness* :D :D

Guest miranduh

uhh i'm hoping to get alpha for my birthday LOL i have two days to only hope for it..unless my friends are getting it later for me T-T i want jrock stuff this year hehee..

and i love cradle to alpha, the trancy part reminds me of this other trance song xD <3

maybe they'll be like diru and that's their opening song hahaha XD

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^ Your birthday is in two days? ^^ Maybe I should hope for JRock stuff for CHRISTMAS >D Anyway, hope you get Alpha on your birthday! :D

I could imagine Cradle to Alpha being used as an opening song. :lol:

Guest syunikiss

PLEASE SUPPORT ALICE NINE AND BUY ALPHA!!

you can buy it from YesAsia HERE (Limited Edition) or HERE (Normal Edition)

or you could buy it from CDJapan HERE (Limited Edition) or HERE (Normal Edition)

and i just had to screencap these from YesAsia and CDJapan

yaywt7.jpg

yay2jz1.jpg

According to nao`s blog, it made #6 on the daily chart and he`s REALLY happy about it .. and he also wants to know what everyone thinks of it

alicenine1616gz1.th.jpg

This was taken from their OHP (raaaaaaaaawwwrr look at that sexy guy second from the left);; it`s saying that alicenine. will do the theme song for the movie "Aquarian Age"

** alicenine are featured in the january 2008 SHOXX edition

** there`s a shou interview in KERA (goth/loli fashion magazine MAINLY for girls) december 2007 issue

they`re getting so popular ^-^ i hope they get more interviews ... like on Music Station or something (幸せ~)

BTW ! if you want to buy Alpha, and don`t have a way of buying it, i can help you out by ordering online

Archived