[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest RYUUSEi

I don't have anything by them, I still can't get anyone to order stuff off the internet for me. I love Shou's eyes.

omfg. at least you guys have at least something! i can't even find their stuff around me T_T

I feel with you guys TT.,TT

I'm going to animecons next year, hopefully, there will be some jrock for me if I pray enough >_< I want an Alice9-CD soo bad!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have to start from somewhere. ^_^

Somewhere earlier in the thread, I think already posted a picture of my copy of gion shousha no kane ga naru. Heres the 3 singles and..ALICE IN WONDEЯLAND. I'm missing namae wa madanahi. ^^; (Sorry for all the other stuff there. @_@)

CIMG0704edit.jpgCIMG0702edit.jpg

are those cds or dvds? and how come they're in bags??

sry, i'm new to the thread and i just thought they looked so awesome and i watched a few of their pvs and it was pretty great. are they kinda new, like within a year or two?

:D

Guest shocking88

^ They are all CDs. In the picture, there are singles, mini-albums, and albums. They are in bags because I really really hate my CD jewel cases getting ruined or getting dusty. ^^; The "bags" are just plastic covers which go over the jewel case and seal with a flap. xD

Here's a picture of the package..of the covers. ^O^ Unfortunately, I only have the ones for a normal sized jewel case. x_X

CIMG0706edit.jpg

Guest _snowbunniee

^ They are all CDs. In the picture, there are singles, mini-albums, and albums. They are in bags because I really really hate my CD jewel cases getting ruined or getting dusty. ^^; The "bags" are just plastic covers which go over the jewel case and seal with a flap. xD

Here's a picture of the package..of the covers. ^O^ Unfortunately, I only have the ones for a normal sized jewel case. x_X

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/shoc...IMG0706edit.jpg

*feels shamed* xDDD

*walks away silently* lol

where did u buy that ?? O_O i must look for it !!

Guest shocking88

^ I bought it when I went to Japan last year. >_< They come with 20 in a package. (I bought 10 packages of them. >.>)

Not everyone minds a few scratches here and there. I'm..wierd..:wacko:

(but not the only wierd person, since they do sell those jewel case covers! XD There are even OBI covers! They're covers which cover the obi and then you can paste the covered obi on the outside of the cd cover...which I didn't buy of course, since I'm not that overprotective of my CDs.)

Guest shocking88

Updated NEWS and NEW RELEASES!!!

It's on the first post, and I'll also post it below:

NEWS:

2006.01.22 - The opening and ending theme song for the season 2 of the anime Ginyuu mokushiroku meine liebe-wieder- will be by Alice Nine. There will be 13 episodes and it starts airing on 2006.01.22. It will be aired on SKYPerfectTV! ANIMAX.

Alice Nine Official Site information on the new single

Ginyuu mokushiroku meine liebe-wieder- Official Site

2006.02 release:

akatsuki / ikuoku no chandelier [暁 / 幾億のシャンデリア] [5,040 yen, with tax]

Tracklist:

akatsuki [暁] - Opening theme song for the anime "Ginyuu mokushiroku meine liebe-wieder-".

ikuoku no chandelier [ 幾億のシャンデリア] - Ending theme song for the anime "Ginyuu mokushiroku meine liebe-wieder-".

^

Oh, yes I heard about that!

I am interested in hearing the songs for the anime.

They have such a cute picture of Hiroto on their OHP about the anime. :lol:

DId you hear?^^

or the second season (is it the second? i'm not very sure) of the anime Meine Liebe (「吟遊黙示録マイネリーベ-wieder-」, i'm too lazy to romanise it right now), that will be screened on Sky Perfect TV starting 2006 Jan 22, BOTH the opening and ending theme songs will be by ALICE NINE.

Opening theme: “暁” (Akatsuki)

Ending theme: “幾億のシャンデリア” (Ikuoku no CHANDELIER)

credits; LJ

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/meineliebe/index.html

CIMG0706edit.jpg

ME TOO!

i hate it when my cds get dusty. thats why i hv a swifer duster on my bookself (thats where i keep all my cds and dvds and vcds.. ^^'' lol. i dun hv a cd rack. but i hv a bookself n i use that instead.. lol) (hey. i dont read books!) (now that i think of it, i hv 2 other racks contributed to magazines.... TOT'' oh god. i finally understand what my mom has been yelling at me about for the past 2 years) (um. i just remember i hv another rack of mags in my bathroom... and half a rack down at the family room, sharing space with my dad's economics books)

i never ever do house work. let alone dusting (my excuse is, i m allergic to dust. which i am. i get rashes if i see a piece of dust)

but i swifer my cd oh so very often.

anyways. i do not bag my cds. (because, as some of u might know. hk cds come in VERY IRREGULAR shapes. especially the twins ones. they're huge with gifts and posters... hehe!)

but i dust them a lot.. lol.

i would like to take a pic of my collection too. but then i would prob b stoned to death by u guys coz 70% of my collections are hk... then 15% jpop n 15% jrock.... *sobs*

p.s. ^ in the new single, tora has a very strong myv feel... OMG *LUB*LUB*LUB*LUB*

Guest shocking88

^

Yes, it was posted in the Alice Nine thread in the other music section. :)

That picture of Hiroto on there is adorable.

I posted it last night. ^_^

Hiroto=♥

ME TOO!

i hate it when my cds get dusty. thats why i hv a swifer duster on my bookself (thats where i keep all my cds and dvds and vcds.. ^^'' lol. i dun hv a cd rack. but i hv a bookself n i use that instead.. lol) (hey. i dont read books!) (now that i think of it, i hv 2 other racks contributed to magazines.... TOT'' oh god. i finally understand what my mom has been yelling at me about for the past 2 years) (um. i just remember i hv another rack of mags in my bathroom... and half a rack down at the family room, sharing space with my dad's economics books)

i never ever do house work. let alone dusting (my excuse is, i m allergic to dust. which i am. i get rashes if i see a piece of dust)

but i swifer my cd oh so very often.

anyways. i do not bag my cds. (because, as some of u might know. hk cds come in VERY IRREGULAR shapes. especially the twins ones. they're huge with gifts and posters... hehe!)

but i dust them a lot.. lol.

i would like to take a pic of my collection too. but then i would prob b stoned to death by u guys coz 70% of my collections are hk... then 15% jpop n 15% jrock.... *sobs*

p.s. ^ in the new single, tora has a very strong myv feel... OMG *LUB*LUB*LUB*LUB*

Dusty CDs are a no no! xD I don't use a CD rack either because I use a bookshelf too! :wub: I have like..no books on my shelf. :lol: (My twin keeps mine for me, so they become "hers".) But I pile all my magazines and stuff on the same shelf too. >.>;

Some of my CDs come in irregular shapes or they're like double sized. @_@ Those I keep in their original plastic wrappers. ^^;

I posted a picture of my bookshelf before the forum crashed (maybe you have seen it?), but most of my collection is not J-rock. ^^ Japanese CDs are expensive, while Chinese CDs and Korean CDs are cheaper. So only about 30% of my CDs are Japanese.

I'd like to see your bookshelf! :wub:

Here's mine again. ^^ It's a picture from January 2005.

bookshelf.jpg

I posted it last night. ^_^

Hiroto=?

Dusty CDs are a no no! xD I don't use a CD rack either because I use a bookshelf too! :wub: I have like..no books on my shelf. :lol: (My twin keeps mine for me, so they become "hers".) But I pile all my magazines and stuff on the same shelf too. >.>;

Some of my CDs come in irregular shapes or they're like double sized. @_@ Those I keep in their original plastic wrappers. ^^;

I posted a picture of my bookshelf before the forum crashed (maybe you have seen it?), but most of my collection is not J-rock. ^^ Japanese CDs are expensive, while Chinese CDs and Korean CDs are cheaper. So only about 30% of my CDs are Japanese.

I'd like to see your bookshelf! :wub:

Here's mine again. ^^ It's a picture from January 2005.

bookshelf.jpg

OMG. that looks like mine

except mine is real messay

because its a bookself, therefore its much wider and taller .. so i would double up my vcds. one in front of another, and one on top of another.... haha! (so. in one slice, i can hv 4 vcds/cds. does it make sense...??? lol)

and my stuffs are pretty scattered. like. blank cds are to my left. on the side table. blank dvds are in the den. cds and some dvds are to my right, on the self. and some other kcds are in front of me, on the shelf beside my bed. then some magazines on that self too. and another rack of magazines on the self behind me. um. hv i lost everyone? ya. i lost myself too. thats just to demonstrate how messed up my stuffs are. ^^'''

wow. i just got real modivated to organize my cds. except i know i wont. LOL.

omg. u hv a twin?! that is just too cool!!! i really want a twin.. and point to her and tell mommy "she did it" or something like that.. hehe

do u two look any alike..?!?!

because i know some twins, they dont even act or look alike. you would hv guessed they're completely unrelated.

bookshelfs..

earthquake = CDs die

xD ROFL, sorry for the nonsense. but it really went into my mind that all the CDs would fall off and 'a;lsjkhdgjh

ya >.<

u guys heard about what happened to northern japan...?? *cries*

well. where i live seems pretty safe. althou some experts have predicted there will be a big one sometime in within the next 50 years..... *gasp*

*hugs cds*

Guest shocking88

wow. i just got real modivated to organize my cds. except i know i wont. LOL.

omg. u hv a twin?! that is just too cool!!! i really want a twin.. and point to her and tell mommy "she did it" or something like that.. hehe

do u two look any alike..?!?!

because i know some twins, they dont even act or look alike. you would hv guessed they're completely unrelated.

Mine's not organized. :x

My twin is..a lot like me. ^^ We look somewhat alike. But it depends on whos looking at us I guess. Some people can look at us and be able to tell us apart right away. And there are people we grew up with..who still can't tell us apart. xD

bookshelfs..

earthquake = CDs die

xD ROFL, sorry for the nonsense. but it really went into my mind that all the CDs would fall off and 'a;lsjkhdgjh

LOL. They'll fall out of a CD rack too..so, same thing. But I've thought about that too. x_X

Doesn't help that I live right next to a fault line. :lol:

Mine's not organized. :x

My twin is..a lot like me. ^^ We look somewhat alike. But it depends on whos looking at us I guess. Some people can look at us and be able to tell us apart right away. And there are people we grew up with..who still can't tell us apart. xD

do u two share accounts .. *stare*

do u two know each other's secrets?

do u two share a room... TOT'

u two dont wear the same clothes.. right?

do u two hv like. exact same tastes? (like. jrock, and food.. etc??)

do u sometimes hate ur twin..?

do u two somehow telepath sometimes?

if u hurt urself. does ur twin feel it too...??

what if taro has a twin too... *O* wow.that the world would be double perfect

or two shou... *O*

um. reminds me of the izakis. ohhh. double beauty... <3<3<3!

Archived