(2007 Mkmf) Big Bang 빅뱅 ♥

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iLOVEYB_x

CONGRADES BIG BANG!

omg i'm SOO excited that the won! awww Daesung. he makes me wanna cry. i loved it when GD hugged YB! and i just saw their LIES perf. IT WAS OMEGA HOT!

in those pic, the oppas are looking UBER hot as always! GAHH YB's naked head! =D i'm loving his jacket!

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

congrats boyss!! ahhh seungri holding on to daesung's handd sooo cuteee...

daesunggg is cryinggg <3 <3 hes so cuteee^^

keep it goingg BB <3

Guest Jenii.E

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST MALE GROUP AND SONG OF THE YEAR!!!!

im so proud of them~~~~~

100% confident that they will get the best male group...but song of the year?!!?

Well done boys ^_^

Guest wonderful ♡

look at all the furrrr wrapped around taeyang! O.o

he looks like a pimp. an uber uber hot one xD

yay i'm so happy they won! and their performance was amazing. love the whole orchestra thing. congrats again, bb! <3

Guest nizzkimin91

aaah!~ daesung crying. i wanna hug him nowww. and carress his hands, just like seungri did. the performance was WOW espescially the whole orchestra stuff. may big bang win more awards to come! heehaw! CONGRATS BB! <33

I'm so proud of my boys.

They deserve their success this year.

Watching them perform was breath taking.

I got major goosebumps watching them.

This is by far the best ever Lies performance.

the red carpet clip was cute haha...sometimes, they looked so confused (: the performance was amazing. i was shivering and got goosebumps as all the members came out and sometimes i couldn't hear them over the audience screaming so loud. it was a unique idea and i enjoyed watching the performance. seeing them win not one, but TWO awards, at their first appearance for this was amazing. i've been waiting to see this for a very long time and finally being able to see the boys get what they deserved was touching.

haha...if i were daesung, i'd be crying like him too. they worked so hard to be where they are right now and i can honestly say that i am so proud of them and am proud to say that i'm a big bang fan. the pictures were really cute and touching...<3 everyone trying to comfort each other. and their reactions when they got the best song of the year award was so cute...haha<3 GD looked like he couldn't believe the song that he put so much effort into creating won, and everyone was hugging, etc.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG!<3

Archived