Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest Kaze Hime

I had a guy hairstyle for a year. I'm never gonna do that again haha. It was really cool, but I was constantly mistaken for a lesbian and these girls would make me super uncomfortable. A lot of you guys can pull it off nicely. :)

That's what I'm starting to think. XD I've already been asked if I'm a lesbian by one of my friends. I'm not really trying to go for the androgynous look either, like Raix. Spiky hair is just too cool to resist D: But I think I could be pretty androgynous if I wanted to because a lot of my friends always say "Woah, from the shoulders up and the waist down, you look like a guy, but your torso doesn't because I can see your boobs." XD I think I'll post up a picture of my hair when it's styled sometime :S

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cinjin

I am so jealous of you girls that have short hair :( I REALLY want short hair, but after my haircut that I had (it wasn't even short! It was only shoulder length!) I'm not allowed to get it cut short anymore (my whole family is against it >_> My brothers tell me I should be like a "normal" girl and my mom just likes long hair in general. My doesn't really care roflmao) >< I envy you girls. I look so bad with long hair and I've been told by many that short hair suit me more but my family doesn't understand or care! ARGH.

Guest Penny Lane

@P.Y.T- HAHA yeah the lesbian thing happens, but it doesn't bug me. no shame in being mistaken for a lesbian. that's just ignorance on the accusing party's side. lesbians come in all shapes, sizes, and styles (Portia De Rossi for example), just like bi girls, straight girls, and in-between!!

@PsychoXQ- probably something different and more edgy. either a bit longer, just with more layers so i can mess it up nice or a full on short pixie. i've even toyed with just getting a fade, but i don't think i have the courage for that haha.

@cinjin- that totally sucks, i'm sorry! i'm lucky that my dad actually loves short hair. he thinks it emits the image of success and being too busy with life to primp and deal with my hair for hours like long hair requires. my boyfriend also loves my short hair. he keeps begging me to cut it! and what do your brothers mean by a "normal girl?!" haha. be patient. when you can cut it short, you will cry tears of joy :lol: that or you could be a rebel and go get your hair cut, then come back with short hair and fake cry and say the lady cut it too short :P i am such a bad influence...

Guest mikamoui

Hair update 8D

IMG_1910-1.jpg

IMG_1913-1.jpg

...Yeah, you can't really see the length, but it grew pretty quick! o_o.

Soz for the weird expressions

You can't really see my shredded tee ): It looked cool too. -sad face-

Guest cinjin

^

I love it O_O

@Penny Lane LOL Rebel...just for a haircut hahah That is a first. Once I move out, the first thing I'll do is get my hair chopped off. I still got 2 years to go though <_<

Guest Ayu-miSS

PsychoXQ I love your hairstyle! It looks much better short that long.Aww,I wish I could dye my hair like that,but my parents won't let me(((

mikamoui that's really cute!Do you normally wear glasses?'Cause you look much better with them^__^

Raix yeah,I know that)))Don't mind my crazy ideas XD You look soo cute with this hairstyle! I love,love it :w00t:

I'm going to style my hair today, so I'll edit later.

And btw,a lot of people s saying that having a short haircut is lesbo.Please,don't be mistaken,cause a lot of girls feels uncomfortable with long hair.I cut mine like a year ago. I had it very long(4/3 of my back),but it was very annoying at summer,so I decided to cut it off. And I'm bi,so it really doesn't matter.

edit:hair dooone!

p1010110yfx.jpg

I just used this sculpting wax

Sty6_5.jpg

And I want to try this thing that I bought yesterday(with the new wax,hehe).Have anybody tried it?

Garnier_reworkablegum_5392.JPG_5392.jpg

Guest Octopus__

mikamoui^^^

Your hair looks really cute. ;D

I love your shirt too. You should

give it to me. owo Haha, I'm just

kidding. Oh, and I think you look

better without the glasses. Haha.

---

Edittt.. I noticed my hair grew within

the one week and a half span. It

grows too fast. ;~;

Guest Penny Lane

Hair update 8D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/IMG_1910-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/IMG_1913-1.jpg

...Yeah, you can't really see the length, but it grew pretty quick! o_o.

Soz for the weird expressions

You can't really see my shredded tee ): It looked cool too. -sad face-

wow! looks great! i like your shredded tee too. you said "it looked cool" in past tense though. what happened to it to make it NOT be cool anymore?

AsobiSeksu: Strangely enough. I knew that =| xD

mikamoui: Hawt. :3 I SEE THE TEE. =D I want one~

Ayu-miSS: ZThanks ^_^ Can't wait to see!

Guest Cloudy1430268312

there are some really handsome girls hahaha.

i cut my hair also and went from blonde to black (again) lol.

(the long blond hair are Extension, but my own hair was also longer)

hmmmmmmmmmm i dont like it that much. i miss my long hair.

12dff.jpg

Guest Lindazette

this is so beautiful, we all share the same passion.

guy hairstyles. muahahahahhaa. okay i feel lame.

but here's me.

a bit dated, but it's still fresssh. B)

20090425_059-2.jpg

To everyone: :w00t:

This will be my last update.

I won't be posting any more hair photos for a long time.

I might get into a new style/color by the time I post some up again.

Untitled-2.jpg

I was helping a friend study, and instead of listening, she took this photo. <_<

Guest PsychoXQ

Did you use a razor?

I used scissors, actually. It's really hard to explain how to cut it but the only way to get better is probably just experimenting

And you could look up how to cut hair onlinee

@PsychoXQ- probably something different and more edgy. either a bit longer, just with more layers so i can mess it up nice or a full on short pixie. i've even toyed with just getting a fade, but i don't think i have the courage for that haha.

OOOO~ I love Pixie cuts~~~ I've wanted one but I don't think it'd match with my face~

PsychoXQ I love your hairstyle! It looks much better short that long.Aww,I wish I could dye my hair like that,but my parents won't let me(((

Thank you :]

My parents used to not let me dye my hair (like 5 years ago) but I did it anyway 'cause it's like, what can they do about it if it's already done? MIGHT AS WELL~

@lindazette- OOO~ your hair looks awesome

Guest Penny Lane

feggyKPOPholic:i like your short hair better! it's really cute!! it has a lot more style i think.

Lindazette and `Elegance: O. M. G.!!!!!!!!!!!! hot! :w00t: <<lol i love that face. it's borderline creepy.

i don't know if this thread's a good place to ask but do you think i can work either of these hairstyles posted by JING-JING?

thhe side shaved style. i've always wanted to try this style since i saw Jaejin of FT Island with it.

but i don't know if i can really work it, or the person who cuts it can make it comes out looking like the way i want it because i don't think a lot of people or girls have this hairstyle, maybe i should go to a barber shop instead of a salon LOL

so what do you guys think?

2h32yao.jpg

but my mom got pretty pissed off when she saw the pictures of the style..so I ended up getting a short haircut anyway but no razor cut-type:[

Archived