Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest Ayu-miSS

p1010053ixt.jpg

p1010058zhd.jpg

that's how my hair looks like..i always liked those asian men's hairstyles,but cause i'm not asian,my hair doesn't look this good with such hairstyles <_< so,i just have something middle :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^ I don't think you have to be Asian to have a hairstyle inspired by what's popular in Asia. It all depends on the individual. ^__^ I'm growing out my hair into what people consider an "Asian mullet" I guess, but it's cos I like the style and I think I can pull it off (and I don't have a drop of Asian blood in me). You look really cute though!

^^^

-whispers-..Do it! xD

Oh my. :lol:

81360097.jpg

It's in the car on the way to prom, does that count? :lol: Heh heh, I look so doofy here ^^;;;;;;;

Guest dear_minji

piaoyi Please don't insult people who don't share the same views as you. There's a clear difference between maturely stating an opinion and being downright rude. If you really don't like this type of hairstyle on girls, I don't see a reason on why you would continue to come back on this thread. :\

malice_kaiser That's so pretty! The hair accessory really makes the look unique. I was a tad worried about making my hair look feminine for events like prom but you flattened my doubts. :)

Guest muhlynnduh

i've been lurking this thread for too long. <3

i was inspired by everyone's hair so i cut mine too. :3

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/mihnee/DSC01562.jpg http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/mihnee/04.jpg

so happy i did it. takes much shorter time than my longer hair to do.

gotta dye it lighter though. my blonde faded fast. <_<

omg, pakkie? O___o

Guest Octopus__

^^ Agreed.

I'll post pictures of my recently cut

hair. It looks like a mushroom top

at certain angles, but with the perfect

angle and hair styling skills, I can look

like a boy for about six minutes of my

life. Lol. I'll post good ones maybe

tomorrow when I'm not emotionally

distraught and dead from crying so much.

Oh and Malice_Kaiser, you look

so effing pretty. ;D I did some good

peer pressure, didn't I? ;P

Guest limjh

I like my hair long, but if I had a slimmer

face shape and could totally pull off shorter

hair I would do it in an instant! <3

I hate how my hair weighs down all the products

I try to use --; It's disappointing.

Guest Ayu-miSS

^ I don't think you have to be Asian to have a hairstyle inspired by what's popular in Asia. It all depends on the individual. ^__^ I'm growing out my hair into what people consider an "Asian mullet" I guess, but it's cos I like the style and I think I can pull it off (and I don't have a drop of Asian blood in me). You look really cute though!

Oh my. :lol:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/387/81360097.jpg

It's in the car on the way to prom, does that count? :lol: Heh heh, I look so doofy here ^^;;;;;;;

oh,you look so gorgeous with this accessory!so pretty^_^you know,i'm in love with asian hairstyles and when i'm inspired i can make up and straight my hair to look like a real japanese<_< i like my style,though,it's so unique in my town :D thankyou!

Guest Kaze Hime

Malice_Kaiser : Wow, you're so pretty. x] Don't you also have a rocking body? Like, toned tummy? I'm not trying to be stalkerish >.> I just remember seeing your post at that one 8 minute abs thread :sweatingbullets: Haha, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow :S I'm not telling any of my friends so the next time they see me, they'll be surprised all over again :P

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Oh, thank you for the comments everyone. ^^;;;; I honestly wasn't expecting that. (And I'm not just saying that either; when I posted my prom pics in the 411 section I got two ambivalent replies before my thread died ;) ) It's just the magic of makeup. (I normally never wear it.)

malice_kaiser That's so pretty! The hair accessory really makes the look unique. I was a tad worried about making my hair look feminine for events like prom but you flattened my doubts. :)

Don't worry! I'm glad your doubts are flattened, because short hair can look bangin' at events like prom! I'd be happy rocking my short hair on my wedding day. You just gotta learn how to make it work and balance it with the right accessories for the dress and all that good stuff. :D If you have edgy hair, make something else in your look more edgy is all.

Oh and Malice_Kaiser, you look

so effing pretty. ;D I did some good

peer pressure, didn't I? ;P

Thank you ^^;; And yes you did! Bah ha ha

You look freaking adorable by the way, the bangs look really good on you!

Malice_Kaiser : Wow, you're so pretty. x] Don't you also have a rocking body? Like, toned tummy? I'm not trying to be stalkerish >.> I just remember seeing your post at that one 8 minute abs thread :sweatingbullets: Haha, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow :S I'm not telling any of my friends so the next time they see me, they'll be surprised all over again :P

Aw, thank you. And hah, I do what I can to keep in shape. XP

I think it's awesome that you're surprising your friends, I love doing that. :D

Guest frappucino

Everyone is rocking these hairstyles as usual ♥♥ /inspiration

KeAiMonSta I love your cut *D*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got a haircut again recently and it was finally a decent one with proper layers in the back :')

Before

june09hair.png

After (can't really tell the difference but oh well xD)

0609posthaircut.png0709funkyhair1.png

And post-shower it was sticking up funky haha;;

0709funkyhair2.png

Guest Kaze Hime

Malice_Kaiser : I'm too lazy to keep up with my keeping in shape x_x Haha, when I surprised my friends last time, one of them kept looking at me with a :crazy: expression all day until they finally asked me, "WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" Pretty amusing stuff. XD

frappucino : Your hair looks so soft x]

Guest mikamoui

@iangel Haha poofy! I like XD

@Malice_Kaiser Lawl. Your hair keeps getting better and better <3

x] I think I should post an updated pictar of my hair

Guest NO NAME?

Haven't posted here in awhile, but I've been lurking. Nice hair everyone.

I was going to continue letting my hair grow out like ABB & JM, but I don't think I have the patience to do it anymore.

Anyone have hairstyle pics where one side of the head is shaved? FYI, if you're thinking of Teuk's hair from the Don't Don days... I don't like it :mellow:

These are the only two that I have:

nqb5tz.jpg

w1ekx4.jpg

Angel (The Fashion Show) makes it look cool.

Guest eyepatch

Anyone have hairstyle pics where one side of the head is shaved?

Angel (The Fashion Show) makes it look cool.

The only female that I'm familiar with that had the sides of her head shaved is Kaela Kimura from a while ago:

sideshavehair2.jpg

I always wanted to do that to my hair. I think certain girls can really pull it off. If you try it out, please post pictures : ) I'd love to see how it turns out~

I've been stalking this thread for a while now. I lovelove everyone's hairr.

I got my haircut two days ago.

P7100839123123123.jpgP7100812312312339.jpg

The sideburns (?) are a bit long.. I might cut them myself later. Heheee.

Edit: 100th post! O:

Archived