Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest Sion-Kun

Ignoramous. :) .Anyway. I've been looking at some mullet styles and I think I might look good with it. I have a few new pics so I'll put them up and you can give me your opinion :).

%7Boption%7D000_0002-1.jpg[/g]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/FayeSilverandi/000_0009-1-1.jpgmg]

%7Boption%7D000_0022-1.jpg[g]

Maybe you could cut your bangs cause your eyes are hidden in your hair... :ph34r:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homosexuals (commonly atributed to gay men while in the context of sexuality, the female term is lesbian) go for men.

And IF homosexuals go for GIRLS like Agyness Deyn, Natalie Portman & Alyssa Milano then I am "homo".

But what about guys with girl haircuts... now that might be problematic. haha

The girl modellin for Saigo is friggin' hot. Urgh Does anyone have pics when she had curly hair (http://saigo.co.kr/welcome.html) click on an item and scroll to bottom to see a small sexy pic of her with curly ish hair. I think that's a great boyish cut.

Guest tommyFebruary

rage? no.

and you, sir, calm down

im continuing to write more cuz you keep on deciding to rant more about how bad and ignorant my comments are.

so im gonna finish it by saying '

go ahead and call me anything bad that comes to your mind, like ill really give a sh--

edit/l

crap

my bad, i got the definiton of homo wrong

lol

Guest flyingmochi

I love how whenever people with negative vibes post here, everyone jumps on them.

It's like.. Power to the people (with cool hairstyles ^_^ )!

Guest hamoosta

edit/l

crap

my bad, i got the definiton of homo wrong

lol

x3 FUnny. I forgive you. everyone makes mistakes all the time!

Guest flowoftime

man you guys take things so far... all this arguing over someones simple opinion?

the only reason people say that short on girls is weird/ugly/lesbian looking is , well 1. maybe thats what they really think it is

and second, you simply cant deny that a very LARGE number of lesbians often have short hair, mullet styles, and try to look boyish

to look more butch and attract girls who think they look like cute boys.

and to add more to that alot of girls on this thread DROOL over girls because they look like pretty boys to them,while

they still KNOW the are female . so seriously, some one says they look homo and you deny it 100% when a girl puts a picture

of themselves looking all guyish and you say " man thats hot, your so sexy!! bla bla"

so it does have connotations of confused sexuality/identity

i mean what would be the first thing you think of if you saw a dude in a dress and pig tails and makeup ? probably that hes not the

straightest guy out there...

=/

Guest Stacy

Let's stop this conversation about the negative comment now. The choice of words were bad, let's just end it at that.

Guest me_maoh

hey guys.

It's been a while since I posted...haha~

Well, everyone has their own opinion~ *la la la*

Anyway... Hair update.

But I don't think ppl remember but that's okay.

My hair grows back fast and I am happy about that. That means, more cuts and trims and new styles compared to other ppl with hair that grows slower. HAHAHAHA =D

--

I tried a girly-style and a more boyish style (but my boyish style failed because I got lazy)

(btw, these pictures were taken on different days so sorry for the bad lighting and quality. I only use my webcam to take pics)

girlish hair:

img000644.jpg

straight bangs and softer curls at ends of hair

failed boyish hair:

img000596.jpg

side-swept bangs and more texture. I gotta say, it is more difficult to have a "cool" looking boys' hair with longer length. I have no idea how JaeJoong pulled it off in early days of DBSK. LOL

unstyled:

img000678.jpg

--i don't wear glasses. It's a different look though, I think. =D--

^my hair is long like this now. Medium length? I know if I ask you guys if I should cut it, more likely you'll all tell me to cut it since this is a "girls w/ guys" hair thread. LOL But.. idk. I kinda want longish hair, but then I kinda want shorter hair too, but i HATE having it grow to that length where you cant do anything with it. So I'm really stuck right now. (x_x) Like, I want the feminine length, but I still want that boyish-hair to have volume and texture. WHAT SHOULD I DOOO?!!!

Guest xabstruse

well tbh it's pretty girly >>

1.jpg

then it grew:

2.jpg

THEN YESTERDAY...

I was GOING to grow it out again for the winter, but then the hairdresser didn't listen and hacked it all off:

3-1.jpg

siiigh. oh well. I quite like having short hair though, it's so much easier to care for xP but I really want to go shorter than this one day so that I can spike it. I reckon what I have right now is a really bad haircut =.=

Guest Runaway_Guitarist

I've been haunting this thread for a while now, and I gotta say, there are some nice pics here. So, I decided to contribute after finally getting a cam.

EDIT: Took out first two pics. Just realized how big they were lol

101_0544.jpg

@Me_Maoh: You should keep your hair the way it is in the second pic. Way hot.

-edit- haha nvm soompi resized it ==

@me maoh I think you look very nice with long hair =) my internet is slow atm cos I'm capped == but once I see how you look with boy hair i'll see which suits u more. But the medium length suits u very much hehe cute

Guest patak.ulan

i also think girls with feminine features can pull it off...

my friend:

i think she looks good with it... but then her face is pretty so i think she can pull any style off hahaha

30485675.jpg

89620580.jpg

Guest aubrei

personally, i really like girls with short hair...short like chin~neck length though.

my friends all think im weird and they all love girls with long hair :lol:

Guest me_maoh

@me maoh I think you look very nice with long hair =) my internet is slow atm cos I'm capped == but once I see how you look with boy hair i'll see which suits u more. But the medium length suits u very much hehe cute

thanks!

I used to have really long hair though, like down to below my underarms. Then I chopped it off some months ago and have been trimming it since..

@Me_Maoh: You should keep your hair the way it is in the second pic. Way hot.

Thanks~ but it is more difficult to keep up... (x__x) I can get reeaally lazy with hair styling..... x_x

And even after styling, it falls back flat after like, 2-3 hrs. (;__;) LOL

btw, I can never have my hair short like yours! XDDD Matches you though! ^__^

@xabstruse: If you don't like ur hair, you should trim/style-cut it yourself to something you'd like. Like, working with it and playing with it until it's closest to the look you want~ ;P I think it might look good ^__^

Guest faye1silverandi

faye1silverandi: I love your colorful splattered shirt. :)

I think you'll look great with a mullet-y style! It looks like you've got a lot of hair, so you can get plenty of layers. I think you should try a different style for your bangs or get choppier ends instead of blunt ends, though.

Yea, I know, my bangs are too long and straight :/. Thanks for your advise! :D

Maybe you could cut your bangs cause your eyes are hidden in your hair... :ph34r:

Yea, I know, I'm going to get them cut soon lol :)

Archived