Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest yumixxx

tumblr_ltcc1afdEF1qcva9eo1_500.jpgtumblr_lves372rrP1qluapno1_500.jpg

hey guys its been awhile....dunno if anyone remembers me but I used to be "yumix" in the past and post here occasionally...I've been dead but I'm back with a new hair!

(I lost my password)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malice_Kaiser

*quoted image**quoted image*

hey guys its been awhile....dunno if anyone remembers me but I used to be "yumix" in the past and post here occasionally...I've been dead but I'm back with a new hair!

(I lost my password)

You look awesome with that white-blonde hair. Love the color. <3

Guest lilyhan17

OOOh, i know this girl, she's my friend's GF. & she has a boy hair style. She looks really good too.

C56511.jpg

Alyssa Milano with short hair. I think she's look awsome.

Pciture creditt to Google.

yes...she looks great!! so clean and nimble, the hairstyle is really suitable for her...love this.,.:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I went from this:

263603_900946284627_36613028_42421040_6761078_na.jpg

to this:

384572_10100155088558447_36613028_43649590_1368047573_n.jpg

It wasn't intentional to get a boy's haircut...It just ended up that way. Now every time I touch my hair, I feel like I'm touching a boy's head *cries*

I should've told the stylist to leave it a bit longer. Oh well, at least it was for a good cause (my hair was donated to Wigs for Kids)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DeathGaze096

0_8504.jpg

Well i got guy haircut so hm this pics is my newes haircut happy.gif yes i look more like a guy then a girl but well well being tomboy aint that worse<3 

I dont really style my hair u know with spikes and stuff haha...i only straight it take hairspray and VOILA! im finish LOL 

0_6629.jpg

Before the new haircut haha the hair was a lil longer behind then it is now and i cutted the hair which was over my ears shorter and behind too as u all see on first picsturesweatingbullets.gif

Guest Penny Lane

quoted image

It's shoulder length now, it used to be waist length

quoted image

and crazy red...

your hair now is amazing :wub: ! it's what i would have cut my hair into if i wasn't getting married in a year.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Haruka1430291856

14aem20.png

I had my hair blow dried properly and this is how it turned out. Lol now my friends say my hair looks Asiany. Trololol.

@Penny
Omg thanks, I will try to find out which hairstyle I would really like to try on. Thank you for the wonderful post. :)

• 5 months later...

Archived