Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cake_Ki

Cake_Ki, it looks so good on you! I love it. ^_^

8D Thanks! I'm thinking of keeping this style until I graduate [one more year!] but I'm hoping to get some creativity along the way.

+ A +; how often do you cut your hair by the way?

Aww, I used to have short boyish hair!

I liked it at the time, but looking back, what a mistake!

xD You look cute! Did you not like it because it was a hassle to grow out?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Aww, I used to have short boyish hair!

2drri1f.jpg

I liked it at the time, but looking back, what a mistake!

D'aw, I like it! Love that color too. Is it dyed in that picture?

(and did you end up getting those sunglasses? they look good on you XD )

Recently I've been cutting my hair asymmetrical. I don't know if I like it anymore, I think I might go back to more symmetrical sideburns. *shrug*

Short side:

traini.jpg

Long side:

train2.jpg

IDK, I don't know if the longer assymetrical side looks good with the fauxhawk, it's throwing off my groove. :lol: On the other hand, I look like a total boy in that first pic. :wacko:

I think I'll just cut it, it's just that waiting for hair to grow back is such a b@$#% if I end up not liking it. Oh well.

Guest sopsol

ohhh gosh lol. I recently had a boy cut and it worked out pretty well except for the few time that i had on a hoodie and sweats and people mistook me for a guy. I mean i think it depends on one's face structure. I have really girly features like a double eyelid, a small feminine lip and nose so even with the boy cut i looked completely like a girl but due to my height ( i'm really tall ) from the back i looked like a guy,or maybe like a guy with a really feminine face. lol but i would sooooo get another boy cut.

Guest angel_cutie

^ maybe im the only weird one here...

but when i had shorter hair and got stared at for looking semi-guyish,(their face is always either O____O or =____=) it makes me want to laugh XDD

which makes me want to act like a guy even MORE to confuse the person staring hahaha

now that it think about it,

i dont think i can get a shorter/boy cut until next year T___T

school photos, and um... im worried about what relatives will think lol~

Guest peppermintsugar

xD You look cute! Did you not like it because it was a hassle to grow out?

Haha, well thank you! But yes, that's exactly why. I do this weird thing that when I'm going through annoying times in my life, I tend to cut off all of my hair as like, a homage to getting away and changing it all. So, I had just changed my life completely, and my hair was a result of this. I've been growing it out ever since, and my hair is only down to my shoulders ;^;

I cut it about a year and a half ago. Sigh.

D'aw, I like it! Love that color too. Is it dyed in that picture?

(and did you end up getting those sunglasses? they look good on you XD )

Yeah, it's dyed. I dyed my hair a different color every month back then, haha. Not a bad color, though, I'll say!

And no, unfortunately :[ Although I love the finer things in life like Prada sunglasses, I cannot afford them at all XD

(p.s. this is like, the first time I've seen a real picture of you, and I think you kind of look like pikminlink, which I <3333)

Guest B L o T T - ii

whatever you choose, you gotta be able to pull it off.

Some people look better with short hair than long hair and vice versa. Also, some girls just aren't able to grow their hair long cuz of the quality of the hair.

For me personally, I like hair that just drapes over the shoulders (=

Guest KaoriHoshiko

tumblr_l4mjf9OpJw1qa9o3po1_500.jpg

Really bad quality lol

I don't really like it that much because they lady made the front too short.

But whatever, it'll grow in like a couple of months and I think I'm going to get this cut.

inki.jpg

Guest x_dae dreamer

032710125300.th.jpg

i cut my hair in like march. its based off kim jaejoongs hair from rising sun days. I really like this cut.. lol XD

and heres my hair a few weeks ago

052410074300.th.jpg

i think i might just keep cutting my hair like this for awhile lol

Guest yi_jae_soo

I cut my hair again. I haven't cut my hair for a YEAR.

here it is :D

BEFORE:

4648124565_9f102ce230_m.jpg

(Especially in the hottest weather in Arizona, I WAS READY TO CHOP MY HAIR.)

AFTER:

4737733658_ea9939fbfe_m.jpg

(I look shocked xD And my new picture is on my profile picture, so I guess you don't have to look....Well, if you want to...I guess....)

How is it? :DDDD

Guest daradiridaraduu-

I think Shanae O'Connor (sp?) Looked kinda cute(: and the chick who had her head shaved in the movie...uhm... i forgot the movie but yeah XD

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I think Shanae O'Connor (sp?) Looked kinda cute(: and the chick who had her head shaved in the movie...uhm... i forgot the movie but yeah XD

Are you talking about Debbie from the movie Empire Records?

Guest blackcoffeey

Gahh my hair is really outgrown atm D:< Really want a cut but needs to grow faster.

GROWGROWGROWGROWGROW

Awesome hair guys! :lol:

Guest AfterMai.

So I got a guy-hair cut for about... I dont remember, but It's not long ago xD

But Its already quite outgrown..

I really enjoy having short hair, and would like to cut it in more guyish haircuts later.

I haven't been mistaken for a guy yet ^^

There is so many cool hairstyles in this thread, I love going trough this forum :D

I really don't get the insert image thing .. So I'll post a picture later.

My profile picture kinda shows my hair so .. That's all I got for now xD

Keep the awesome pictures coming ! :D

Guest Verso

Natalie Portman? From V for Vendetta?

tumblr_l4mjf9OpJw1qa9o3po1_500.jpg

Really bad quality lol

I don't really like it that much because they lady made the front too short.

But whatever, it'll grow in like a couple of months and I think I'm going to get this cut.

inki.jpg

I like his hairstyle too.

Ever since I saw him on We Got Married with Yonghwa and Seohyun, I went crazy, aha. The guy's cute. But yeah! Do grow it out to that. ^^

Guest geezzeezz1718

http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu234/zooplankton_18/?action=view&current=062920104284.jpg

Here's my current hair (: I really like it coz its easy to maintain. I wished it wud never grow and stayed like dat for a while! :)

Archived