Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and Shunsui and other Captain.. theyre like a pair of fighters arent they?

Yes. Supposedly they are the only ones with twin weapons in Soul Society.

I found it rather interesting seeing that they are now paired up against Genryuusai.

Guest untoldsorrow

Yes. Supposedly they are the only ones with twin weapons in Soul Society.

I found it rather interesting seeing that they are now paired up against Genryuusai.

They are also the first 2 captains for SS.

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

really? I thought genryussai said that they were the first 2 to brcome captains from the school he made

But Shunsui's relase seems a little pathetic.

And so does those other releases from ep 55

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Yourichi was never a captain.

lol she wasnt? whoops , my mistake :P

i thought she was , coz im wondering how did Soi Fong get her Sword?

Guest the.elephant

does Yoriuchi have any weapons??? cuz she's at a big disadvantage without a weapon (or so i think she is)

anyways this shouldnt be a spoiler or anything (i hope not) but this is what i think is gonna happen, yoriuchi is gonna beat Soi Fong and then destroy her soulslayer as well so she cant attack her again and then walk away saying, "thanks for the cool tattoos"

LOL i know it's lame hahahhahahahaha

Guest untoldsorrow

lol she wasnt? whoops , my mistake :P

i thought she was , coz im wondering how did Soi Fong get her Sword?

Soi Fong got her sword because she IS a captain + police and Military commander.

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

does Yoriuchi have any weapons??? cuz she's at a big disadvantage without a weapon

Well, she doesnt have any weapons, but she does have her special ability if shyunpo (flash step)

and i think she uses her hands and stuff

Guest the.elephant

Well, she doesnt have any weapons, but she does have her special ability if shyunpo (flash step)

and i think she uses her hands and stuff

but everyone can flash step and it seems like soi fong can catch up to her without any prob even tho she is "god of flash"

Guest Take Five

^that doesn't necessarily mean she's weaker. she dealt with byakuya okay and *spoilers although i guess you can probably predict it* she beats soi fon

ok somebody explain this to me. If Soul Society is considered "heaven" or "afterlife" or whatever you want to call it, I assume that means that they are all dead in human form. So why is it that they all age? :huh: Shouldn't they all be immortal in the afterlife, assuming nobody "kills" them?

but everyone can flash step and it seems like soi fong can catch up to her without any prob even tho she is "god of flash"

She is god of flash but she's also a couple hundred years old. The reason she's a little rusty is because of that. She hasn't used it for awhile.

Guest Take Five

ok somebody explain this to me. If Soul Society is considered "heaven" or "afterlife" or whatever you want to call it, I assume that means that they are all dead in human form. So why is it that they all age? huh.gif Shouldn't they all be immortal in the afterlife, assuming nobody "kills" them?

hm...i thought they did but they basically don't age physically. therefore, it doesn't really make much of a difference even if they technically aged.

Guest untoldsorrow

hm...i thought they did but they basically don't age physically. therefore, it doesn't really make much of a difference even if they technically aged.

You miss the important part of the Bleach World. Both worlds, the living and spirit world are connected in a cycle. When you die in human life, you are reborn in soul society. When you die in soul society, you are reborned in the human world. Souls that aren't sent to soul society become hollows until they are kill and sent to SS. This is the balance, and the reason why the Quincy clan was destory was due to the fact that they destroy hollows, not convert them back thus in turn ruining the cycle and balance thus they were wiped out since they were on the verge of destroying the world. Shinigamis have spirit power, allowing them to age slower or faster than the other souls.

As for Yourichi is rusty, she hasn't fought in 100 years, the time she helped Urahara escape SS.

Guest auroralbutterfly

i love watching Bleach. my sister is like a huge fan of Rukia o_O;

Ichigo looks so cool in his new outfit. haha

You miss the important part of the Bleach World. Both worlds, the living and spirit world are connected in a cycle. When you die in human life, you are reborn in soul society. When you die in soul society, you are reborned in the human world. Souls that aren't sent to soul society become hollows until they are kill and sent to SS. This is the balance, and the reason why the Quincy clan was destory was due to the fact that they destroy hollows, not convert them back thus in turn ruining the cycle and balance thus they were wiped out since they were on the verge of destroying the world. Shinigamis have spirit power, allowing them to age slower or faster than the other souls.

As for Yourichi is rusty, she hasn't fought in 100 years, the time she helped Urahara escape SS.

Oohh~~

That's a nice explanation you got there. So if you die in the SS world then you are reborn in Human world and if you die in the human world you are sent to SS unless you got turn into hollow or are evil. So what's the place that certain hollow was sent to....the one that was chasing after the bird. What is that place called?

Also, Urahara escaped SS???

Archived