2007 Golden Disk Awards

Guest Alexiel

Guest kpopjunkie13

Im so happy Ivy came to receive her award!!

she must be so nervous

She is so pretty!!

Wonder Girls already got 2 awards!!! YIPEE!!

---------------------------

Banner-WG-Set002-011.jpgWonder-Girls-Logo2.png

credits: splotcydivinity~airen~asia17

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEAH I CANT SEE THE PERF EITHER!! SUJU!!! NOOOOO!!

the player aint showing anything at all n tv ants oh pls i gave up on that alr

wow i didnt kno sj members could play instruments!

omg n ivy. poor girl! i had no idea this had happened to her. feeel so sorry for her. but she won. ivy fighting!!!

Guest missinu

is there something wrong wth tat site??!! omg dammit and it died when suju's performing wth!! and tvants WUN START AT ALL!! i wanted to watch their perf dammit. now i have to wait for someone to upload it to youtube.

V exactly. out of all the times for the link to die, it died when SUJU'S PERFORMING. i'm damn pissed off now. omg. is something wrong with the tvants one as well?!!

ahh they finished performing 2 songs and is performing a man in love now. it FINALLY like loaded. at least i get to watch one song. IF it stops buffering that is.

is anyone's tvants loading?! coz i only managed to catch like FEW SECONDS and then it STOPPED there. i think it died on me too. wth.

Guest sookies

AISHHHH...Tvants was fine with me..Until i was half way watching SUJU performing....AIKSSSSS...IS still buffering..why must it happen when they are performing...YERRRRRr

Guest Senorita_

Congrats to the Suju boys! ^^ Their Man in Love performance was great! Kibum pulled down his shirt :wub:

Hangeng's so sweet with the speech. He said I love you all (to ELFs)

Bonsangs from digital sales: (this is a new category)

Seeya

Wonder Girls

Ivy (and she showed up to accept!)

Wow! Ivy went to the show! ^^ I'm so proud of her!

I hope a nice soompier will upload her acceptance speech clip =D

Wonder Girls! <3 I'm glad they recieved the popularity award but I was kinda surprised that they won themselves a Bonsang :mellow:

As much as I love Wonder Girls I thought SNSD deserved the award slightly more. I mean SNSD's album sales surpassed WG's... unless the criteria is different?

But anyways, congrats to all the winners! I'm also glad my Big Bang boys won a Bonsang!

Guest angelaa

tvants works for me too but it loads back to the parts i already watched of sj performance.. im sure it doesnt go for that long and repetitive.. something is wrong with tvants.. i dont want to see the suju performance repetitively..

Archived