Seirei No Moribito

Guest michinsarang

Guest michinsarang

Finished watching this a couple days ago. It has a simple but good plot with a decent back story/character history and has the feudal world vibe. The animation is excellent with good fluid combat scenes. I recommend it!
315162.jpg
Plot:
Once every 100 years, a Water Fairy implants an egg into a person who then becomes the Guardian of Fairies. This time, the responsibility falls on Chagumu, the second prince of the New Yogo Kingdom.

Chagumu’s life isn’t easy. The king finds Chagumu an inconvenience and attempts to have him killed. As a result, the queen asks a female guard, Valsa, to protect Chagumu. In addition to this, beings from another world, known as Nayugu, constantly attack him in order to eat the egg carried in Chagumu's body

Volumes: 3 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10683Anime Episodes: 26
SeireinoMoribitofull1245755.jpg

SeireinoMoribitofull368592.jpg

SeireinoMoribitofull368604.jpg

Plus the heroine is hawt.

The only warning is that it can be slow at times (isn't consistently action packed) as they use the time to develop characters and set the stage (although by no means as slow as .hack/slash).

If you are interested in downloading it via torrent, you can find it using Tokyo Toshokan (just search it in google). The fansubber I downloaded was A-Kraze, which seems fine although as a non-Japanese speaker I can't really vouch for its accuracy.

I started watching this because a friend recommended it and she said the fighting animation was awesome. The fighting animation were awesome and it kept me until how many episode but I never finished it.. I only went up to the part after everybody thought they were dead. Never bothered to watch again because the story didn't interest me much.

Guest Take Five

i hear everyone got hyped up about the battle in episode 3 and then nothing as awesome ever showed up again in the series or something lol. i still think it's pretty interesting though. although i kinda stopped at ep 6 and haven't watched any since because of lack of HD space and following other shows =/

Guest michinsarang

Ya after the beginning the action tends to depart. It only comes back a little near the end. Really the story revolves around the life circumstances and character struggles. So anyone who isn't into that kind of stuff should probably only watch the first few (which have excellent fight sequences).

Guest michinsarang

sounds cool but is it old or new? i might have the time to watch it if i could ^^

Pretty new, within the last year I think. The animation is definitely top notch (and a more realistic style).

Archived