[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Guest imogene_af

On Robbers kisses: That was episode 7. When Dal Rae took a step forward.

on the My Girl kiss that was Episode 13.

Dude, I am a database of kisses. Totally. And the Episode 10 kiss in Robbers looks rather wholesome but if you look closely, she pulls him in even further. so yaaah. I know my K-drama kisses, woman!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zacey

hey, which episode was the one where they kiss at the gate, with dal-rae and oh-joon on either side, and then dal-rae steps up and out the gate, closing it behind her? THAT was my faveeee!!! :P i guess i loved it BECAUSE dal-rae was the one who took that forward step towards oh-joon, and not the other way around.

O_K, no cheating: which eppy in my girl was the "disappointed? *kiss* i love you..." kiss, huh, huh? :w00t:

hahaha... tat was also my fav, you know... kinda love it when she actually stepped out and pull OJ close to her... :blush: i can still vividly recalled that scene.. hahaha... i can roughly remember the number of kisses they have too.. though the episodes.. :lol: the last one, erm... tats is really up to our imagination... :lol::lol: since imogene_af gave us the episodes, i shall go back and rewatch again.. hee... actually, wanted to rewatch this show... but i must find c-subbed version first... i watched the eng-subbed but feels that the subs wasnt nicely done... a bit disappointed leh.. hee... so tis time round, shall watch the c-subbed version...

Guest zacey

Dude, I am a database of kisses. Totally. And the Episode 10 kiss in Robbers looks rather wholesome but if you look closely, she pulls him in even further. so yaaah. I know my K-drama kisses, woman!

you know... the only comment i have for the epi 10 kiss was that it was too short!!! haha... ya, i agreed that it looks very promising... but then.. before it can 'advance further', the epi ended!!! :lol:

Guest KhmerGuy231

Hey guys, I'm planning to buy this movie off of YesAsia, solely for the fact that Lee Da Hae is in it. I was wondering what the overall opinions were of this movie. From what I've read/heard, it's kinda slow paced. And is this just a melo-drama like "Snow Queen?"

Guest imogene_af

^

Pretty character driven so the plot doesn't kick in until Episode 4 or so, which gave the impression that it is slow.

It is a melodrama but it is a mix of warm family kind of drama and romance. The emotions are erratic, one moment it is funny, next totally dramatic. Which kind of threw people off.

It is not really much of a super emotionally manipulative tear jerker as it is just a tale of loving someone no matter what. It's a story of empty vessels brought together by their sadness and finding redemption in each other. It is a well-acted drama. Jang Hyuk carries the show with all his heart.

A definite recommendation for a Lee Da hae fan.

Guest o-cha

Robbers is finally available to pre-order in YesAsia.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/sect...pid-1011083455/

The US Version will be out on June 30

woohooooo!!!!! thanks for the good news

Goodness...I feel bad for 'abandoning' this thread for over a month...

Glad to know more people are discovering Robbers. nayden, lcharmiel and zacey thanks for stopping by and letting us know how much you enjoy this drama.

KhmerGuy231 : Highly recommend this drama. I haven't seen Snow Queen so I don't know how it is compared to that drama but I can say Robbers is a well done drama. If you want to see Da Hae stretching her acting muscle...watch Robbers. Same goes for Jang Hyuk...for those wanting to know what the big deal is about Jang Hyuk...go watch Robbers and you'll appreciate what a fine actor he is.

imogene_af : I agree...I thought the kisses here are quite good for K-drama standard. Episode 7 kiss is just LOVEEEEEEE.... some real passion shown there....

Ender's Girl : Trust imogene_af...she knows her K-drama kisses...I can vouch for that :lol:

Guest jovi75
Guest junefaye

hey guys!~ i just started watching this show, only on the first ep. seems pretty okay so far, it gets better right!! andd i can't wait for the kissing scenes lol, seeing so many ppl commenting about it haha. i love jang hyuk lottss, after watching thank you. and i can't wait for the upcoming drama tazza as well!! :D

Guest imogene_af

^

yes it gets better.

Jovi thanks for sharing the videos.

So here are a few more fan MVs around youtube:

by ing:

- YOU BAD

- A Dal Rae Video

- Dal Rae and Oh Joon Shipper Video

And here are the couple that I did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CheGk2NSNHY - Remix Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5FynbUIPA - Not Goodbye/Dal Rae-Oh Joon Dedication

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pipilinx

someone can help me find this ost lyric??

1. Shin Nara - Gue dae ra suh

2. I - Cham mot dwaet seub ni da

if possible with english sub too :rolleyes:

thanks alot before

• 4 weeks later...

i'm on episode 12 right now. jang hyuk is very good here, really displays a wide variety of emotions. but why do i get the feeling that the writer seem to be romanticizing the lot of losers. while i do believe that all deserves a second chance, in reality people should be at least be wary and careful.and this is not so in the case of lee dae hee's character, i'm sorry but her character is too dumb and naive for comfort. how can you just agree to marry someone who nearly conned you of your lifetime savings even if he became repentant afterwards(a nd returned the money still there will be some lingering doubts re: trust issue). call me cynical but this 'love conquers all' is not the absolute truth. if lee dae hee's character is intelligent enough, the well being of her child should be first consideration when remarrying again. she should have thought first at the kind of values her daughter would be getting if and when she marries this man aside from his ability to provide for their means.

shouldn't she think that it is not possible to erase all the bad habits he has accummulated thru the years and that he might just backslide once more. cann't we have really intelligent thinking female characters on screen rather than those weaklings writers love to romanticize.

Guest KhmerGuy231

Just barely got the movie from YesAsia, it's alright so far, however the subtitles are completely off on the timing which is LAME!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

just finished watching the drama...just be cause of lee da hae .... not bad i must say although there's a lot of crying going on... and jang hyuk is very charming... can understand why they selected him for this role...

by the way, what is the title of the song (sung by a girl, whose pitch goes quite high at the ending part of the song) that goes on everytime DalRae and Oh Joon meets?

Guest Thorpedo_oz

hi all,

just finished watching the drama...just be cause of lee da hae .... not bad i must say although there's a lot of crying going on... and jang hyuk is very charming... can understand why they selected him for this role...

by the way, what is the title of the song (sung by a girl, whose pitch goes quite high at the ending part of the song) that goes on everytime DalRae and Oh Joon meets?

I cannot remember what song is being played, but is this the song you're talking about?

Click on the link @ youtube.

If that's the song, the title is "Gue Dae Ra Suh" sung by Shin Na Ra

literal meaning in English is Because Its You.

Guest pearlc

I cannot remember what song is being played, but is this the song you're talking about?

Click on the link @ youtube.

If that's the song, the title is "Gue Dae Ra Suh" sung by Shin Na Ra

literal meaning in English is Because Its You.

I just love this song. Do you have the Romanized lyrics and translation?

what is the 2nd song played by Dal Rae's mother-in-law in the coffee shop? ive heard this nice song a lot of times but i still dont know that title.. where can i download the song as well?

• 1 month later...

The "Robbers" DVD is out in Poh Kim. Has anyone bought it? How are the English subtitles? The Poh Kim "How to meet a perfect neighbour" release had atrocious English subs.

Guest charmaine412

I love this series. :wub: Da Hae and Jang Hyuk were great. I was just a little bit sad for low ratings they got. This series deserves higher. :huh::huh:

Archived