[ Photomanipulation ] --- "her God"

NEVERland

Her_God_by_BringForth.jpg

Stocks/Brushes were from SXC.hu, stockII.deviantart, trisste-brushes.deviantart, other unknown resources

This is the second installment of my "God Series." The first is up in my DeviantArt but it's probably going to go under the knife before I post it up here. This one and the first one are probably the only ones that won't be named under a deity. Please leave a comment before you go! Even if it's, "Cooooooooooooooool!" Because that's better than nothing :)

-Hex

Guest touche`

Wow, I love it. o_o For some reason, I really want to translate this picture but I'm sure I'll get it wrong. I just love it, really. It reminds me of traditional art, like artist paint and it looks realistic.. The background (the ground) and the girl (the figure) is a really good concept together.

Great job. :)

Guest satisfaction!

Oh my goodness (I said this outloud) O__O

That...is such an amazing manipulation.

Wow. just wow.

Nice use of stocks and colours! I can't stop saying wow.....

It gives me a powerful sense of..I dont know, can't really explain it.

I love the glowing gold "mist" that's around her body.

-Jessica

Thanks for the comments :)

Don't worry desperation, there isn't much meaning behind this anyways. I just wanted to resemble dancing somehow and the stock picture of the dancers had potential. Also, art is what you want it to be. It doesn't matter how the artist depicts his or her work, sometimes the imagination is all up to you.

Guest touche`

Thanks for the comments :)

Don't worry desperation, there isn't much meaning behind this anyways. I just wanted to resemble dancing somehow and the stock picture of the dancers had potential. Also, art is what you want it to be. It doesn't matter how the artist depicts his or her work, sometimes the imagination is all up to you.

Hehe, I know. I just had the feeling of wanted to "translate" because I'm taking art right now and I'm learning how to read Painting (which is very fun) but yeah, I love it. Keep up the good work. =)

Guest EUNSHIHAE

awesome piece.

when i saw it, i can feel all of these emotions coming out.

good job, the pics you chose are perfect.

i love the light coming from her body.

:) :) :)

Archived