Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TW1NKLE

my all time favorite is BOOL SAE (PHOENIX) WITH LEE EUN JOO AND LEE SUH JIN. That was a great drama~

but i loved my girl too. they are two entirely different dramas. So i guess, my favorite melo drama was bool sae and my favorite romanitic-comedy was my girl<3

Guest guccigal

ALL ABOUT EVE- it gives me a special wonderful feeling whenever I watch this time and time again

Vineyard Man is also one of the most memorable ones out there

Guest emilyn116

my girl is number one on my list..........the best romantic comedy ever.........hope lee dong wook and lee da hae will do another series.......more more more romantic i hope........

Guest honeypot

My absolute all time favorite is All About Eve

Great chemistry between Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim. And I've lost count the number of times I've watched it.

MNIKSS is the best of the best to me and also love the main casts, Hyun Bin (my avie) and Kim Sun Ah. They are very cute couple w/ great chemistry in there. :wub:

Let's check out MNIKSS thread and don't miss the NG parts. Lots of fun :w00t:

wow.. that's tight competition between My Girl and Full House. well both my idols Bi and LDW are inside.. so it's hard for me to choose.. but storywise, My Girl wins it hands down. My Girl was the only series that i have seen for Nth times and never got bored.. Lee Da Hae was the main reason i guess, she just brought smiles and laughs to me.. YR was just adorable..

but actually my best drama was and still IS MISA/I'm Sorry I love You.. My Girl comes after..

Guest lovePIGS

This is a tough choice.. :wacko:

I choose My Name is Kim Sam Soon~ [MNIKSS], it's the first korean drama[and is the BEST of the BEST] that made me really laugh and cry with the characters! xD Especially samsoonie~ [i love sun ah's acting] xPP, and not forgetting about hyun bin!~ ^^ :w00t::lol:

My girl is not bad too~!

:)

Guest yeppmusic7

I have to say the that best drama to ME is:

Let's go to school, Sangdoo!

It was so beautiful i loved the music choice and how everything went together and the endingw as great too\

EDIT__XX

wow O__O i went through the pages and realized that no one likes Sangdoo....T-T aww...if you havent seen it, you have too its really really good ^^ haha MISA is great too of course!

Guest lavender*sshi

If I would rate the TOP 4 on the poll right now, it'll be like this:

1. My Girl

2. Goong

3. Full house

4. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon

:)

Guest jade_empress

omg...i didn't know that my girl was really popular. but anyway, i voted for my name is kim sam-soon! though i also feel sad that i didn't get to vote my other favorite...full house...what a tough decision...hehehe... :blush:

Archived