[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

Guest Sweetsweet

The manga has a total of 12 volumes. 11 volumes are out already from Viz.

^I agree with Mae!, the two authors of this manga are definitely geniuses. :D I don't want L

to die

either.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bloation

Ic. I thought volume12 is already out.

hmmm, I want L to be gone. or not..

light and L join forces and create a new world. haha..

who knows L changes his desire later.

Guest Sweetsweet

Episode 17 was great! The subs were quite difficult to read though.. :sweatingbullets: I had to pause every minute to read the subs properly. ^^;

Without the Death Note, Light seems like a totally different person. L also noticed this change of personality in Light, but he has no idea why. Misa is so annoying, and it's weird to see Light refuses to use Misa..how he thinks it's immoral to toy with a woman's feelings. lolz that's what he has been doing all this time, when he still had the Death Note.

:vicx: The Third Kira finally appeared!

Guest Chioster

The anime is currently when L chains himself to Light after Light discards and leaves the confinement. This is where it gets interesting :D

Guest miyaviyo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

I was going to watch the first episode only but I ended up watching up to ep. 17 (can't wait for 18) in one day. *__* (with live action)

I chose to watch this instead of meeting my friends. XD

I love light! ...but I love L too. But I think I love Light more because it is my surname and we have the same nickname 'kira'. ain't it weird? o__O;;;

Hehe! I like how those two tries to outwit each other and I loOove the episode where Light was trying to get ray penbar's gf's name, the part where he says 'I'm Kira.' I love Light's devilish expression and the girl's omg-what-have-i-done expression. That was an amazing episode! Oh and the music is great! Nightmare!

It was just too bad that the live-action isn't as great as the anime coz they changed lotsa parts and i don't really feel the actor who played light. Nice effect on ryuk though and L's acting is good. :D

Guest xxrainbowsun

Does anyone know how many episodes they made now?

I'm currently on episode 14.

Wikipedia says that they're only going to be making 37 episodes.

There are only 12 volumes of the manga.

Original run: December 2003 – May 2006

[which means: they're not making anymore vols.]

Does anyone know how many episodes they made now?

I'm currently on episode 14.

Wikipedia says that they're only going to be making 37 episodes.

There are only 12 volumes of the manga.

Original run: December 2003 – May 2006

[which means: they're not making anymore vols.]

Currently the anime is on episode 17 with episode 18 suppose to be released in a couple of days..

Guest Ryuzaki

Does anyone know where I can watch the second Death Note movie online?

Oh and also:

*spolier*

I can't believe L dies omg. It gets so boring after that. L was the life of the party..

Guest lilspoigurl

Oh and also:

*spolier*

I can't believe L dies omg. It gets so boring after that. L was the life of the party..

I know, i kinda dont have time to read after that, too buys, and i wanna watch the second movie too, but no one has subbed it yet =\

Guest LIL_5tar_87

Oh and also:

*spolier*

you actually can watch on youtube..but i only found the second movie "the last name"

here's the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kyYKHJqXRRA

no sub though....the anime is so much better...watch it fast though cuz it will probably be deleted soon

btw...i love your avatar and banner, where did you get it???

One question, the manga is ended rite?? i'm confuse about volume 12 is dat out or not??...i just started liking deathnote and so there's alot i don't know about it...but i do know someone died...and its sad.....i read/watch deathnote b/c of him

I'm currently DLing episode 18

& I have a question for episode 16 & 17 ..

so Yagami Light really discards the deathnote? just like that? what happens to Ryuuk then? But Kira's not the true Kira anymore...& the top enterprise person shouldn't even be CALLED kira because the true Kira was Light.. T__T; im kind of sad about that~ its becoming a bigger deal...

I DLed the scanalations for Death note and I read a few lines that Light says and I like the way the english subs work on the anime better than the translations on the manga.

Thats just my opinion though.

Ahh I want to know what L's REAL name is.

Guest LIL_5tar_87

^^^ i knew it that's his real name...just dont know his last name....the whole time i kinda know that what he told Light was a lie

Archived