[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

YESSSS. L is hottttt. =X

He's such a genius.. I wish I could meet someone like him.

My friend kind of looks like him though. o_o;

Your friend? They're my new best friend, yo.

Ahh episode 16<3 yeah I'm like totally clueless cause I'm only on the first volume of the manga but man ;D L<3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sweetsweet

Episode 16 was so good! <3 I just watched it on youtube some minutes ago,

I must comment that Light is so clever, even L was like "what the"..Light looks so innocent after having lost his memories of the Death Note..

haha next episode should be good as well ^_^

Guest calamity_

Your friend? They're my new best friend, yo.

Ahh episode 16<3 yeah I'm like totally clueless cause I'm only on the first volume of the manga but man ;D L<3

Oh mannn. I got him watching Death Note too and it's INSANELY hot when he starts sitting like L.

=X I hope he never ever reads this lol.

Episode 16 was so good! <3 I just watched it on youtube some minutes ago,

I must comment that Light is so clever, even L was like "what the"..Light looks so innocent after having lost his memories of the Death Note..

haha next episode should be good as well ^_^

what the heck?!?! Light decided to give up the death notes??? That's not like him, specially since he tried to so hard to avoid the police and L's suspicions of him being kira. This doesn't make sense.

><

Guest Sweetsweet

I don't know if this makes sense but yeah..I might be wrong too..

It's his plan of getting out of L's suspicions. He actually went to L and admits that he's Kira or he thinks he might be Kira..He tells L to confine him, so if there's nothing happening while he's there. Then he must be Kira. He gave up his ownership of the Death Note so that he could lose all the memories he has of it...so L would see the change in him, and thinks that he must have been possessed by something and that Light doesn't know of the existence of Kira or him being Kira. Basically, that's what Light's intentions were when he decided to give up his Death Note. So yeah, a week or more after Light being placed in confinement, those same murder cases returns..L has no proof of Light being Kira, therefore he's cleared of suspicions. Light buried his Death Note somewhere, and left clues of where to find it. Although Light lost his memories of the Death Note, he still remembers that he has buried something. So Light predicts that when he gets released, he'd probably find the clues and try looking for it and gaining it back. About Misa's Death Note, I think Light asked Rem to give it to another person (this person will be known as the Third Kira). And so, while Light lost his memory, this Third Kira will do the job for him...

I keep saying that Light and L are such geniuses but then as I thought about it,the 'author is the genius for creating these tensais.

So mind-boggling.Love the anime,don't have time to read the manga,though kinda dissapointed in the movie.

This anime could not be any more twisted,srsly.

You could learn so many things. Each episode gets you at the edge of your seat

Light is toooo clever.

L GAMBATTE!U R too awesome

to die

CANNOT WAIT for the next episode.Light ur evil hehheheh

Archived