204.jpg

205.jpg

206.jpg

Later at night:

207.jpg

208.jpg

209.jpg

210.jpg

KW and HI:by the way-what's up with KW cooking cleaning all the time??????

211.jpg

212.jpg

213.jpg

SH at the Dr. and resignation letter:

214.jpg

215.jpg

216.jpg

217.jpg

YH restlesss thinking about KW's job and goes to Nara:

218.jpg

219.jpg

220.jpg

Nara gets call about SH's resignation:

221.jpg

JM talking to SH:

222.jpg

223.jpg

Stuff that SH bought for baby and surprised JN and also SH gives the account statement (?):

224.jpg

225.jpg

226.jpg

227.jpg

228.jpg

229.jpg

230.jpg

231.jpg

232.jpg

233.jpg

JN learns SH resigned :

130.jpg

Screen CAPS from Episode 150

JN learns SH resigned and asks him:

img] 131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

KW cleaning HI's shoe :rolleyes: and granny sees that:

138.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg

HI and everyone found out SH resigned:

141.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

SH feeling pain and taking med:

145.jpg

146.jpg

JN in the big house:

147.jpg

148.jpg

HI comes in and JN feels sad for herself when she sees MS and HI so close and affectionate

149.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

JN goes to HI's room and laughs when sees the wedding pic where JM has that black eye

153.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

SH comes to pick her up and JN tells him to come in:

161.jpg

160.jpg

162.jpg

MS touches SH's face:

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

Next day JN asks SH to call MS and apologize:

175.jpg

176.jpg

HI tells KW about SH and MS:

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

JN finds out about the medicine:

181.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

Note: The first picture from episode 150 is the same pic from 149.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree jonjonwj,

Sorry if someone has already noted this, but the situation with Minsook, Nara, and Sukhyun reminds me of how two women came to Solomon both claiming the same child to be theirs (a story found in the Bible). Both women lived in the same house and gave birth to sons around the same time (no more than 3 days apart). One night child A died and mother A switched the babies so that she could have and raise child B. In the morning mother B realized that the dead child she was holding was not her son. Thus, they went to Solomon to decide who should have the baby. To sift out the pretender, Solomon decided that the child would be cut in half. Mother B instantly pleaded to give the child to mother A as she would rather have her child raised by mother B than have him be killed. Mother A however, said that the child should be divided. Solomon decided that mother B was the real mother as he felt only the child's real mother would be willing to make such a sacrifice for her child.

Therefore, in my mind Minsook is not just Sukhyun's birth mother but his "real mother." She has already made so many sacrifices for him and has to love him from afar. While one can assume that Nara does hold some affection for Sukhyun I feel that she treats Sukhyun more like a piece of property than a beloved son. Even if Nara did feel inscure about her position/role as a mother, she should have let Minsook and Jaedo as well as his biological brother and sister have a closer relationship with him. Additionally, she should have been eternally grateful for the gift of motherhood that Minsook has given her. Finally, I hope with Jongnam's help Sukhyun can realize that he is so lucky to have had two mothers who have both loved him and let go of his grudge toward Minsook.

Viva41512,

Thank you for sharing Solomon's story.....one I have read to my children many times.

and even tho this is a drama, it does reflect how real people ALL over this earth do act....no matter the culture......no matter the money one has or has not......yes money can make one do even more damage and bring alot more other ones in on their ugly plans. but heart like Nara rich or poor or what ever culture is all over this earth. As for Minsook, her heart is not evil, her doings maybe not wise for some to understand but she has a heart to work with.....unlike Nara...... I am a mother of 4 of my own and 2 adopted, I do for all of my children all 6 the same , Nara dose not have love for her husband, her family, in laws or son, she reacts the same with everyone, some may say its money, money begets control and power......ture but it will be acted out rich or poor how everyones true heart is.......and we see her true heart with how she treats everyone.........as an adopted mom, nope would not act like this with my boys.

But on a drama note.......she is very pretty, nice smile, and a very good actress.... :phew:

Guest kawaiiyuki

wow, i can't believe everyone posted the screen caps for this whole week in one day. maybe we should just do that from now on. (just a thought)

:P Loved the JN and SH scene. someone once wrote on this page that it looks like SH's hand was flat and pushed on top of JN's hand. Yeah, it looks like that... but i still think that is a cute wedding pic. It's really special. Loved the scene at the end of eps 150 where JN was poking SH and he didn't wake. Have you noticed that when one of them sleep they always pick the right side? (side closes to SH's desk) :huh:

:lol: As for KW always clean i guess he just wanted to help his wofe out. I mean she after all working. Maybe he hopes to make things easier for her when she comes homes.

Guest snam124

"Who's hand is on top?" Both hands look like girl's hands....but I think the one on top is JN's

Really? I think the top hand is slightly more masculine :unsure:

Yeah, it looks like SH's hand is flattening JN's hand. Maybe he's too anxious to protect JN from NN's hand getting in the picture. :rolleyes:

Guest karaoke

JN: "It's only our hands, but it's a great wedding picture."

SH: "Even if this hand shrivels and ages, I'll always love it."

JN: "My hands will always be pretty."

awww<3 they are so cute ^0^

I hope sukhyun finds a cure! . . .

thanks for sharing all the caps!! ^^

Guest myapril

Really? I think the top hand is slightly more masculine :unsure:

yeah that.

I also totally think the top hand looks like a guy's hand and the other one a girl's!!! No way the top one looks like a woman's hand to me, if it was a woman's hand I would think, WOW what a Woman! :rolleyes:

Maybe I have a very good computer, but I also can see the manicure on bottom hand!!! :P

Guest kawaiiyuki

After looking at the photo of the hands. I will have to agree with Snam that the hand on the top is SH's The fingers of the hand hand on the buttom are slight fatter and smoother and the finger nails are longer. I think the hand on the buttom is JN's but what the case may be I still think it's a great wedding pix. It's different from the usual wedding pixs we see.

Guest pumpkin06

Apparently, previews for ep 153 and 154 are up at a fan site (not KBS viewer forum) and some viewers were mentioning important events... (I think those will be up tomorrow but thought to give you the update).

It's going to be a sad sad week... JN takes a blood test to see if she can be the donor for SH and plans to abort the baby so she can save SH...she doesn't go through with it, I belive, but finds SH unconscious at home...I think SH is getting hospitalized. Also one thing viewers are upset about is that essentially SH WAS sold. That is, Malja took money from Nara when SH was adopted without MS or JD's knowledge.

Guest miimisunshine

Apparently, previews for ep 153 and 154 are up at a fan site (not KBS viewer forum) and some viewers were mentioning important events... (I think those will be up tomorrow but thought to give you the update).

It's going to be a sad sad week... JN takes a blood test to see if she can be the donor for SH and plans to abort the baby so she can save SH...she doesn't go through with it, I belive, but finds SH unconscious at home...I think SH is getting hospitalized. Also one thing viewers are upset about is that essentially SH WAS sold. That is, Malja took money from Nara when SH was adopted without MS or JD's knowledge.

can u pleaz tell me wut site that was?... if it is no problem..xD..

Guest pumpkin06

can u pleaz tell me wut site that was?... if it is no problem..xD..

If you are asking about KBS viewer forum, here it is:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/kbsbyul/netizen/bbs/bbs.html

If you are asking about the fan site where some viewers get info ahead of time, I don't know what fan site that is. I think some die-hard fans of JN and SH (and actors who play them) created it. It's simply referred to as "the cafe". Usually, I get previews earlier than at the official KBS preview site because some viewers post them on the forum. I will continue to visit the forum for a few more hours to see if anyone posts the actual preview for 153 and 154. In any case, they will be up at offical KBS preview site tomorrow morning for sure.

Guest myapril

Also one thing viewers are upset about is that essentially SH WAS sold. That is, Malja took money from Nara when SH was adopted without MS or JD's knowledge.

Believe me or not I from the very begining had this weird feeling about that Old Witch-Malja that is! I had a feeling something was up with her!

She was ALWAYS on Nara's side.

I hope she really didn't take any money- if she did, well, what a #$@% B***H :fury:

Hmmm, wondering if Nara knows that MS or JD don't know about that money thing!

OK.... That makes sense now.....

Malja was always being good to Nara and treating Min-sook like garbage. So she had her own little secret...Did she feel she had the right because she was the elder of the house? I bet Nara made her promise not to say anything. That way Nara had a hold on the elder.No wonder she never complained about her not doing her daughter-in-law duties.

I guess it goes to show there can be a double standard for some. Nara had money so she could do as she pleased. JN had no family or money so she was trash...... LOOK who is taking care of Suki now... It does not appear Nara cares for anyone but herself...... What a lonely life she will have now that she can not push the Jang family around :tongue2:

Thank you Pumpkin 06 for keeping us updated.

Snam and Myapril thanks for all the screen caps....

In case I forgot anyone else thank you for helping me enjoy this drama with you :)

Guest professor97

Snam125, Pumpkin and My April--thank you. Oh gosh--that is such a sad week ahead. Wonder what Nara will do when she hears. Probably try to get Jongnam to abort the baby. And grandma took money--wow is there no virtue in this show among the elders? Oh goodness.

Got to work ,teaching all day tomorrow, but I'll be checking in when I can to see what the previews say. I am totally too wrapped up in this show. :blush:

I just thought of something--is that what is in that red package grandma keeps--that Jae-min tried to steal? Is that the pay-off money?

Guest snam124

Episode 150 SH & JN at the Big House

SH arrives outside and calls JN

SH: I'm here. Come out.

JN: If you're here, come in.

SH: It's because I'm tired. Let's just go.

JN: Even if you're tired, just come in for a second. You should at least greet the elders.

SH: Jong Nam ah...

JN: I have two bundles to carry too. Come in quickly, ok? (hangs up)

SH walks into the Big House

HI: Hello Brother in-law.

SH: Yes, it's been a while.

MS: Come on in.

SH: Yes, hello.

MS: But what's wrong with your face? Are you sick somewhere? (MS reaches to touch SH's face and SH slaps her hand away)

SH:I'm sorry. I really don't like anyone else besides my mom touching me.

JN: Don't be so sensitive. Aunt MinSook's (literally, "Big Mother") hand is the same as your mother's hand.

SH: Is Grandmother inside?

HI: No, she went out.

SH: Then there isn't anyone else I need to greet, right? (grabs JN's arm) Let's go.

MS: Wait a second. (gets the food she prepared for JN) SH, you carry these.

SH: Aunt MinSook, we don't need things like this. (stares at JN) Jong Nam ah, from now on don't go to other people's houses and accept food and handouts. Am I starving you?? Why are you acting like a beggar?

HI: Chang Suk Hyun! Your words are bit harsh.

JN: Why are you acting like this?

SH: Good night, Aunt MinSook (walks out)

JN: Aunt MinSook, I'm really sorry. SH has been acting edgy lately. I'll call you when we arrive at home.

HI: Jong Nam, take these (hands her the bundle of food)

Outside the Big House

SH: I told you not to bring those.

JN: I'm going to walk home. Go by yourself.

SH runs after JN and grabs the food.

JN: Let go. Why in the world are you acting like this? You're being so cold to Aunt MinSook and turning Pyung Chang Dong Mother's world upside down. Honey what's wrong with you? Have you decided to leave Well Being and become a gangster?

SH: Ok, I'm sorry. I was like that because I was angry. I'm also....

(not quite sure what he says, the word SH uses "gam jung" can be translated as judgment/suppression/feelings/ill feeling) Get in (the car).

I just thought of something--is that what is in that red package grandma keeps--that Jae-min tried to steal? Is that the pay-off money?

I think MalJa doesn't even know what's inside. The red envelop/pouch was left by her deceased husband and he instructed her to open it when she is going through difficult times. Perhaps she'll finally open it next week with SH's illness getting worse.

Thanks pumpkin for the heads up on next week's episodes. I'd rather be prepared :tears::tears:

Guest amlogos

Episode 150 SH & JN at the Big House

SH arrives outside and calls JN

SH: I'm here. Come out.

JN: If you're here, come in.

SH: It's because I'm tired. Let's just go.

JN: Even if you're tired, just come in for a second. You should at least greet the elders.

SH: Jong Nam ah...

JN: I have two bundles to carry too. Come in quickly, ok? (hangs up)

SH walks into the Big House

HI: Hello Brother in-law.

SH: Yes, it's been a while.

MS: Come on in.

SH: Yes, hello.

MS: But what's wrong with your face? Are you sick somewhere? (MS reaches to touch SH's face and SH slaps her hand away)

SH:I'm sorry. I really don't like anyone else besides my mom touching me.

JN: Don't be so sensitive. Aunt MinSook's (literally, "Big Mother") hand is the same as your mother's hand.

SH: Is Grandmother inside?

HI: No, she went out.

SH: Then there isn't anyone else I need to greet, right? (grabs JN's arm) Let's go.

MS: Wait a second. (gets the food she prepared for JN) SH, you carry these.

SH: Aunt MinSook, we don't need things like this. (stares at JN) Jong Nam ah, from now on don't go to other people's houses and accept food and handouts. Am I starving you?? Why are you acting like a beggar?

HI: Chang Suk Hyun! Your words are bit harsh.

JN: Why are you acting like this?

SH: Good night, Aunt MinSook (walks out)

JN: Aunt MinSook, I'm really sorry. SH has been acting edgy lately. I'll call you when we arrive at home.

HI: Jong Nam, take these (hands her the bundle of food)

Outside the Big House

SH: I told you not to bring those.

JN: I'm going to walk home. Go by yourself.

SH runs after JN and grabs the food.

JN: Let go. Why in the world are you acting like this? You're being so cold to Aunt MinSook and turning Pyung Chang Dong Mother's world upside down. Honey what's wrong with you? Have you decided to leave Well Being and become a gangster?

SH: Ok, I'm sorry. I was like that because I was angry. I'm also....

(not quite sure what he says, the word SH uses "gam jung" can be translated as judgment/suppression/feelings/ill feeling) Get in (the car).

I think MalJa doesn't even know what's inside. The red envelop/pouch was left by her deceased husband and he instructed her to open it when she is going through difficult times. Perhaps she'll finally open it next week with SH's illness getting worse.

Thanks pumpkin for the heads up on next week's episodes. It's better to be prepared :tears::tears:

Thank you very much, snam124, for the spot translation :D ! Really appreciate it! I was out of town for four days this week, so I am like two episodes behind :( . But the screen caps from snam and myapril kept me updated. Thanks for all the hard works. Keep up with the good works :) . Also thanks, Pumpkin for the preview updates. You guys really make this forum a joy to visit.

Guest pumpkin06

I think that is grandpa's will/letter that is supposed to explain misunderstanding...

Archived