[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChiSoju

All I know is it started "Dad . . . Mom . . ."

I thought the scene between Nara and Jae-man was so funny, especially when he offers her the baseball bat . . . "Here, Yobo, beat me to a pulp! Just don't kick me out of the house!!"

Where is Jae-man going to go? He obviously cant stay anywhere his Mom lives. He has no cash or credit cards, so he can't stay at a hotel. Jae-ok probably wouldn't have him. I wonder if Cider Park wants a house guest? :lol:

Guest kawaiiyuki

All I know is it started "Dad . . . Mom . . ."

I thought the scene between Nara and Jae-man was so funny, especially when he offers her the baseball bat . . . "Here, Yobo, beat me to a pulp! Just don't kick me out of the house!!"

Where is Jae-man going to go? He obviously cant stay anywhere his Mom lives. He has no cash or credit cards, so he can't stay at a hotel. Jae-ok probably wouldn't have him. I wonder if Cider Park wants a house guest? :lol:

MAybe he can ask SH for money... ?? yet, he's also against SH being with JN right?

Guest professor97

Jae-min is a bad guy--but I can't feel for cold Nara--she does push him away.

Everyone is so wonderful on this board--especially all our Korean Americans members who are, as Dramaok said about Korean people in general, unselfish and very thoughtful of those of us who are lovers of Korean drama but can't speak a word of Korean. Thank you very much!

I think the culture of Korea is so beautiful--except I don't think I could eat soup or rice for breakfast--have to get those eggs out! And the dramas are much more romantic then those America soap operas.

Guest jonjonwj

Hi all! I'm in California and we are at least 2 months back. I'm just wondering if anyone can remember a couple of episodes where HI and KW's team are supposed to meet IB to discuss his products. In a couple of those episodes, the pretty girl (the host of Well-Being) tried to pretty herself for her meeting with IB. I wonder if in the ending, the scriptwriters will give a happy ending for IB by getting him hooked up with this girl. I'm just a sucker for happy endings.

Guest dramaok

hae-in's letter to her parents was something like:

dad, mom,

when i was little i didn't know through all the things you did to be thankful.

but after growing up and learning more i realized

that back then, and even now and as well in the future

you must be my side

i'm thankful to be born your daughter.

really i am very thankful.

-----------

news update:

so it's pretty official! this drama is scheduled to end on may 19th 2006. it will be around 170 episodes total.

the new drama is already scheduled to start on 5-22 and it will star:

N2006040612341801301.jpg

goo hye seon

9420060406_23232065.jpg

lee min woo

the casting for the new drama is currently underway. the title is: '열아홉 순정' (the pureness of 19).

Guest arowen

Hello, I've been here since last year but most of the time i just read your messages, opinions & predictions and you really make my day complete.

I know this is too late to ask but i've missed these episodes can somebody

pls. reupload the episodes 13, 27, 28 & 29 in YSI because FileFront doesn't work for me.

Thanks in Advance. :D

Guest Mme. De Giry
:tears: I can't seem to open creidesca's CB. It always directs me to that error page. Does anyone know if this is only temporary? I'm so excited to watch 138! :w00t:

:tears: I can't seem to open creidesca's CB. It always directs me to that error page. Does anyone know if this is only temporary? I'm so excited to watch 138! :w00t:

is that why I noticed that there hasn't been that many dls from my CB lately?

I don't have that problem accessing my CB. give me a PM if you need the direct link to the file on my CB.

You might want to try deleting your cache/the things in your Temporary Internet Folder.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm back. And I'll be posting the CAPS from episode 138 tonight please bear with me!

WELCOME HOME!! We missed you and your lovely screen caps. As you may have noticed snam's computer broke down and will be getting it back today. so it will be a while before we'll reviece any screen caps or spot translations from her.

ps have you noticed that i seem to be last post on the last few pages. just thought it was strange. :P

Guest emceema

:D

On Epi138: I think that honeymoon scene where Haein came out of the bathroom to find Kiwoong asleep on the floor was very funny. KW & HI have never had an intimate moment before they got married and I'm wondering how they are going to act on their honeymoon nite. There was some kind of awkwardness between the two, I'm pretty sure. Will H wake up K and tell him and say "OK honey, let's do it!" :D

Unlike S & J who are now very close to each other and have been intimate on previous episodes, so they have that fire lit already. Whereas K & H will probably take time, before they could reach a point where they cannot get enough. I have not even seen them kiss. I was expecting that after the marriage ceremony, but I guess the director was too prude to show it in front of all those people.

That family picture is fabulous! It shows the true character of each family member. Sukhyun was very happy to see Minsook make Jongnam feel that she belongs. She might be the only one on J's side at this point. Another thing, why did S wear those eyeglasses? It covers his beautiful eyes. ;)

Is anybody uploading Epi138 thru FF? or YSI? Please........ this is the only way I could download. :wacko:

Guest myapril

CAPS from Episode 138

After BD found out about JM and OD:

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

At the Wedding

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

k.jpg

cf.jpg

cg.jpg

ch.jpg

cj.jpg

cl.jpg

co.jpg

cn.jpg

ck.jpg

m.jpg

n.jpg

r.jpg

t.jpg

u.jpg

Everyone waiting for JM while taking picture:

af.jpg

ag.jpg

v.jpg

w.jpg

x.jpg

y.jpg

z.jpg

MS fixes JN’s scarf and happy SH and unhappy Nara:

aa.jpg

ac.jpg

ab.jpg

ad.jpg

ae.jpg

JM showed up with black eye:

ah.jpg

ak.jpg

al.jpg

aj.jpg

am.jpg

ao.jpg

an.jpg\

ap.jpg

aq.jpg

ar.jpg

as.jpg

JM and Nara back home:

at.jpg

cm.jpg

au.jpg

BD and YJ read HI’s letter:

av.jpg

aw.jpg

Honeymooning couple:

bb.jpg

bc.jpg

bd.jpg

be.jpg

bf.jpg

bf.jpg

bj.jpg

bk.jpg

bl.jpg

Realized that they will be sharing the bed-------hello!

bm.jpg

bn.jpg

bo.jpg

bp.jpg

bq.jpg

HI called her parents and after that she goes to take shower and the unbelievable things that KW do after that:

bu.jpg

bw.jpg

by.jpg

bz.jpg

ca.jpg

cb.jpg

cc.jpg

ce.jpg

Nara alone- looks like things are crumbing down for her already

bg.jpg

bh.jpg

Guest kawaiiyuki

ahh the caps look awesome..

im happy for KW n HI

HI is prettier when she has her hair down..

i some what feel sorry for nara. but hey, it has come back to bite her on the butt. so glad kw and hi are getting along.. they seemed arkward with the bed.. you would think that they'd know they would need to share a bed since they are married. and yeah, hi look way better with her hair down. did sk get new glasses? i don't like them.. why in the world is he wearing them??! sigh...

ps why where KW's mom and dad laughing during the wedding?

Archived