girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come more girls are not into video games. Personally i find it very appealing if a girl plays video games cuz its something i'm into. Do any of you ladies like playing games? Show ur gaming pryde!

Actually I know a lot of girls who are into video games. But most girls thinks it means you're butch or something, so that's probably why. I don't know, personally I think it's fun blowing someone's head off. +_+

Guest KimchiLand

i love video games but my skills suck like really really bad. mostly cuz im afraid of getting addicted and like neglecting school and stuff XD like those 8hr sessions of maplestory i used to do :blush:

Guest Sungminnnie

I'm a girllie &&& I love

playing games! Mostly

adventure games and

those anime fighting

games. I hate racing

`cause I ALWAYS lose "/

Guest LaydeeMel

Go Frag Dolls and PMS!! :) (If you play HALO you SHOULD know who they are. ;)

I play games ... I play Halo, CS, SC, DDR, ITG, Pump, Smash Bros., WoW, Rose Online, Gears of War ... ECT!

I don't know if you'd consider me a "pro" gamer, but usually I play games for 6 hours a day. Used to be Halo, 6 hours a day straight. They would have to come and pry my hands off the controller to get me to go anywhere. o_o

Guest AzNMiss x3
Go Frag Dolls and PMS!! :) (If you play HALO you SHOULD know who they are. ;)

I play games ... I play Halo, CS, SC, DDR, ITG, Pump, Smash Bros., WoW, Rose Online, Gears of War ... ECT!

I don't know if you'd consider me a "pro" gamer, but usually I play games for 6 hours a day. Used to be Halo, 6 hours a day straight. They would have to come and pry my hands off the controller to get me to go anywhere. o_o

Haha, that's true. I used to be in PMS.

---

I love video games, especially Halo & GTA. :D

I used to play for about 10hours in the summer but now it's rarely 6.

Guest Sugerless

I'm a girl, and I play games. I have a WII and I play one online game called Maplestory.

I don't mind telling people I play Wii, because everyone plays it now, but I don't tell people I play MapleStory, because once when I told my friends they gave me non stop questions, plus honestly, I am afraid people will think I am weird....lol... :phew:

Guest Twinkie-chan

I play games!!!

But im more into strategics and rpgs... not driving ones, ahaha.

Like:

Medal of honor series

Halo 2

Breath of fire 3

final fantasy 8+9

Kingdom hearts series

GTA series

Resident evil 2,3+4

Silent hill 1+2

Hitman

Chrono trigger (NES VER.)

River city ransom (NES VER.)

Disgaea

LoZ: Link to the past (NES VER.)

Call of duty series

LoZ:twilight princess

Devil may cry series

Half-Life series

Portal (The cake is a lie)

ETC

And the online ones:

WOW

Maple Story

Ragnarok

Dont get the impression that im a fat couch potatoe though, i neatly balance them into my schedule.

Oh, and i know this is not a video game but, i airsoft + paintball....

is there any other girls who do that here? =/

Guest SOCKBUNNY

I can only play most games for half an hour then I get bored <_< especially RPG games with a lengthy storyline

But I love first person shooter games, hahaha, they're so fun :3

Guest pheonix80
How come more girls are not into video games. Personally i find it very appealing if a girl plays video games cuz its something i'm into. Do any of you ladies like playing games? Show ur gaming pryde!

O YA! IM A BIG FAN!

super smash, devil may cry (which i really recommend awesome! Rated M but really worth it, except for the 1st kinda boring/Devil May Cry 4 coming out feb 5 2008), the tales series are nice too especially tales of symphonia (they have an anime on that but not recommended if u dont play the game), im working on enchanted arms, final fantasy, samurai warriors, devil kings, Kingdom Hearts,

P.S. if anyone recommends a game please comment me!

Guest monchichi
Dont get the impression that im a fat couch potatoe though, i neatly balance them into my schedule.

Oh, and i know this is not a video game but, i airsoft + paintball....

is there any other girls who do that here? =/

I got a painball session next weekend X3

And I recently got a wii the other week... slowly progressing through Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles... can't wait for Super Smash Bros. though... I am so going to kick my brother's butt in that like I used to on the N64...

Guest PunchNine

I play some mmorpgs but not as frequent now as

1. I have a granny PC, so I'm limited to a few games only

2. I'm too old for hardcore grinding.

3. too poor

I have couple of girl friends that are gamers but don't look like it...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mainly a retro gamer, Super Nintendo, N64, Gameboy. I love Super Smash and Donkey Kong Country 3.

The only game I play on my computer is Harvest Moon, but that's only because I don't have it for NES. ; ; I have other things to do on my computer, is all. Ages ago I used to play Counterstrike and the online Star Wars one (It was so long ago, I've forgotten the name).

Recently I got a Xbox360 and I'm completely and utterly addicted to Guitar Hero 3 and Halo 3. Sometimes I play Guitar Hero until both hands cramp up and everything but the tv is spinning.

I'm not pro, I play for the fun of it~

Guest fbj1627

I love playin it but im not a pro becuz i dont play it often. (I dont hav one at home, can only go to my relatives or friend hse to play) My fav is racing game, especially NFS and Burnout, i love the thrill of drifting and speeding the car around tight corners

Archived