girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xblubear

I used to play a lot of video games, grew up playing Nintendo games like Mario, Street Fighter, etc.

but now I don't play as much as back then

Guest koreanchick08

the video games i like to play are final fantasy 10 and 10 2 and kingdom hearts. but i suck at playing them so i always end up needing help in them

i play games, but i try not to tell people cause i think guys will think im manly. i grew up because i have so many relatives that play games...

video games are fun, but im more into PC games like starcraft, warcraft, cs, WoW, diablo..

Guest smiley2

I play dancedancerevolution. does that count?...I used to play games on nintendo a long time ago. mario cart rules.

Guest jayneefahxD

i like video games, especially ddr and pump ... even tho i'm kinda bad at it.

i'm practicing lol :D

Guest cho chang

oh hells yeah. i played video games a lot since when i was little-ish, most of them computer games. um i still kindof like playing mmorpgs but i know i shouldn't cause i gotta studystudystudy now that junior year is comin up.

Guest xAppleZx

Counterstrike is the thing......! That's like the only thing I play....... but hardly anymore... I suppose girls have better things to do instead of gaming.... Ain't very good at gaming.... feel stupid playing in front o guys....

Guest ke-ai

i have a lot brothers and my sister lives out of state, so i'm always with my little brothers at home and all we do is play games... so i love playing games.. hehe.. i'm no pro but i'm pretty decent. ^^ i especially love the games that at like halo 2 and stuff where you shoot people/zombies... those are FUN! ^^ other then that.. i like rpg's, racings, ddr, and dragonball. ^^

Guest Maia-X3

I was crazy gamer back in my time.... I had like 20+ games on my PS1.

I still game but I'm calmer now and only buy stuff that I'm a reoccuring fan of... eg Final Fantasy, DDR, Tekken, Tomb Raider, Soul Calibur, Shadow Hearts, KH etc.

Pro gamer?? Well I go obsessed when I get a new game... I like to max out everything, complete every single part/side quest and... yah!! I enjoy kicking my friends' asses.

I getting into online gaming now..... I'm sure everyone's heard of RO. XDD ^^;;

Guest orange&kiwie;

I'm in love with video games : )

FF & KH, and old PS games -_- ;;

I used to pwned in CS, but don't play anymore

since my pc is crap : (

Guest __laine

i play and enjoy although i kind of suck at most games hahah. i don't see the appeal behind halo & madden though.

Archived