girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest CitrusFlower

i'm a girl and i simply love video games!i'm not a pro in video games but i like to play games like final fantasy 10. games that have romance and excitement and cute anime characters =] but i like to play games like dynasty warriors as well. the sims is good too but it does not have many excitement but i love to play it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohsnapboobytrap

uhhh I'm a girl and I love videogames? I mean I don't play them ALL THE TIME but there are quite a few games I enjoy playing. :] and what I do play I'll shamlessly admit to being pretty decent at, lmao. maybe not pro, but I don't suck.

I looove super smash bros and kingdom hearts omnomnomnom

Guest Kmusic-lover

I'm a girl and I like playing games too even now! even though I'm 22 now... ^^°

But I play less than before because I don't have that much time, also it's too addictive or they get boring after a while.

I like fighting, racing and online rpgs the most. ^^ Especially the online ones are soooo addictive, so I keep myself from them now.

I'll never be a pro at video games since I don't have the patience to sit there all day playing an RPG unless I really get suck into it.

Plus I'm only good for like maybe 15 min of game

Guest chiniria

I'm 18, and I still like games.. until I get addicted to them and I gotta stop or else it'll ruin my life @_@ .. yes, I get addicted to games easily XD.

I liked CS, until I got a laptop and no mouse, and I don't have as many friends to play with, I used to make a lot of friends there... surprisingly good with scouts, awps, and colt.

I still like racing games, dancing games, beat games.

I like puzzles :) Sudoku, Picross, etc.

Strategy games.. logic.. Phoenix Wright

I'm not so good with action games, because I'm a klutz and I usually die.

Mario games are cool, I have trouble with the New Super Mario

Got addicted to Maplestory, some of my friends still are.. really high levels.. I quit.

Umm.. Games that have mini-games in the are the best, because I have a short attention span.

Haha.. I'm such a gamer, it's almost like I have no life o.0 ... but I don't game as much as I used to. Just... the DS is so addictive :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest atlanticgal

are u kidding me?

dude i play alot of games dudes play (excluding starcraft and wow..urg), u know the really aeome ones like HALO!!!! bioshock, cs, i tried wow and hated it, jedi knight series, half life, call of duty, battlefield. rainbow six vegas, OMG METAL GEAR SOLID IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR ARENT U EXCITED!!

I pwn alot of my guy friends in all the halos (ecept this 1 guy DAYMN hes good)

hahahhhaha i'll pwn u anyday!

i am such a gamer freak, gametrailers is my ultimate website!!!!!!!!!

i love gaming OS MUCH, MARIO IS MY HOMEBOY LOL

but the game console i HATE is nitendo ds coz alot of the games require no skillzzz and random canto people are like 'OMG IM SO GOOD IM SUCH A GAMER OBSESSEION PERSON' and i just say 'err heck no!' haha anyhoo

Im more a FPS person, hate strategy games and u'll never see me on live coz my username sounds like a guy just so i wont get targeted as much :)

Guest monchichi
I'm a girl and I like playing games too even now! even though I'm 22 now... ^^°

But I play less than before because I don't have that much time, also it's too addictive or they get boring after a while.

I like fighting, racing and online rpgs the most. ^^ Especially the online ones are soooo addictive, so I keep myself from them now.

Yay! I'm 23 and I love those games too! :D

I LOVE video games

xD its probably because i lived my whole life with boys influencing me. they love video games and so do I!! xD

i <3 nintendo, ps2, psp, wii, game cube, umm.. online games.. and many more xD I HATE X-BOX!! its got too many buttons which makes it complicated to use xP

i sound like a crazy person.. but all of this is TRUE!!

umm.. it been so long since i played a video game.. because of school work and stuff ><

-edit 1st october 2008

ahahhaahaha~ its my school holidays.. all i do is watch anime and play games ^^

my friend gave me a game called moedan, my current addiction.

umm... guitar heros 3 is fun too, but i can only play medium and easy because my fingers are too short and slow to move fast.

some games i stopped playing such as gb and maple.

ohohoho~ this year, me and my friends have sing star comps xD very fun ^^

but only some of my friends play games T______T"

at school when we still had money for the internet (we get $20 each year) we played minigames on the net on different websites. eg: www.oyunlar1.com <cooking games, crumbs. (Y)

i think im the one that knows the most games out of us... xD

I used to be really good at perfect dark for the n64 but I don't play it anymore. I used to play it so freakin' much. I was obessed..xD 50x's better then James Bond! The last time I played I couldn't get the controls down..>.> I got shot alot or would miss. If I would play it more I would be soo good! But I'm a pro at RE4. I can't wait until I get a Wii.

Guest aimi54

I'm a girl and love videogames to the max. Got into them because of my younger bro. I used to play them for about 3-5 hours a day (and still do)! I always read gamer magazines, game websites, and play with my bro and cousins. Sometimes I get really obssesed and can play a whole day. I love gameslike the soul caliber series, super smash bros melee, tekken, zelda, etc.

I really love playing video games, especially when it's all about adventure's, and killing enimies especially the big boss, and beside's they're really fun, and i could tell that i'm addicted to games, especially FF7, it's my most favorite game,..., let's say i only play it for the 15'th time,hehehe...., and now i'm playing FF9,hehehe..... :D

• 1 month later...
Guest ilovetrees

My girl-friend plays games. (I'm a girl by the way)

She's a RPG gamer freak

She likes playing Square Soft games mostly

I use to play games. Still into it, but I do nothing

to make myself play games again.

I suck at RPG games. Can't clock anything for cr**

I love playing RPGs, it's my absolute fav video game genre :D Don't know how you can be pro at RPGs though heh. I used to play a lot of MMOs too, like RO, WoW, FFXI, GranadoE, etc...

I don't play as much anymore though (compared to when I was a teen). Now I have to split my time with other things like work, etc...

Guest Geezote
are u kidding me?

dude i play alot of games dudes play (excluding starcraft and wow..urg), u know the really aeome ones like HALO!!!! bioshock, cs, i tried wow and hated it, jedi knight series, half life, call of duty, battlefield. rainbow six vegas, OMG METAL GEAR SOLID IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR ARENT U EXCITED!!

I pwn alot of my guy friends in all the halos (ecept this 1 guy DAYMN hes good)

hahahhhaha i'll pwn u anyday!

i am such a gamer freak, gametrailers is my ultimate website!!!!!!!!!

i love gaming OS MUCH, MARIO IS MY HOMEBOY LOL

but the game console i HATE is nitendo ds coz alot of the games require no skillzzz and random canto people are like 'OMG IM SO GOOD IM SUCH A GAMER OBSESSEION PERSON' and i just say 'err heck no!' haha anyhoo

Im more a FPS person, hate strategy games and u'll never see me on live coz my username sounds like a guy just so i wont get targeted as much :)

Mario ain't your homeboy if you hate on DS.

Guest Melyxcious

Once I get into a game, I tend to be hardcore :x

But wait till you see my little sister, she's... way more hardcore when it comes to games >_O;

Gets to the point where she doesn't eat all day or sleep x.x

im not considering myself as a pro gamer.

but i love games [=

i beat my cry baby little brother thats also into games like heck.

pwhaha. specially in street basketball , mario party , and bloody rawr [;

Guest atlanticgal
Actually, more than 50% of gamers are female - I found it on a stats page on a gaming site.

waat kind of gaming site is that??? mmorpg? lol

Mario ain't your homeboy if you hate on DS.

name me one good mario game that came out on the DS. it was bascially all krap after mario 64. then it came bak to life with mario galaxy.

I have played mario ds games and I personally hate all of them

Guest colorstoobright
waat kind of gaming site is that??? mmorpg? lol

name me one good mario game that came out on the DS. it was bascially all krap after mario 64. then it came bak to life with mario galaxy.

I have played mario ds games and I personally hate all of them

I beg to differ. What about Paper Mario on the Nintendo 64? You didn't have to word it as "krap".

And why is Balloon's post so hard to believe? Aren't you a girl? Lol.

Archived