girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE playing games...but I only like Play Station (1/2 soon I will get 3 XD) stuffs..especially Fight games..I am pretty addicted to TEKKEN (I play this one since I am 10 XD and I still buy every new TEKKEN release)..but I also like Street Fighter, Guilty Gear and such stuff. ^__^

Games are not only for guys..I know a lot of girls who love to play too ^^

Guest xKiss the Sky

I grew up around my brother so I played mostly videos games instead of playing with dolls! I'm an RPG fan so I love Final Fantasy and I've played Kingdom Hearts too. I love fighting games, so fun! I've played Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Street Fighter. But even so, I'm not a pro. In fact, I haven't beaten any of the Final Fantasy games I've played haha.

Kupo,

Sanny

Guest deathrae

I LOVE them...I don't really like cyber games...more into playstation and xbox... I love playing Tekken, Gran Turismo, Ace Combat, NFSU2, Metal Gear...really LOVE the speed and the dogfights...don't really fancy soccer games but yeah...

about being pro...haha...so far the only competition I face is from my 7 yr old brother...he's been playing since he was 3...o.0 but he still didn't get to beat me though...lol I'm the gamer in my family...but if I were to compete with others...I think I'll lose...o.0

Guest buuberry

haha. ooh i looooove games. its prob the only thing i do all day long. 'cept when i have exams round the corner (which sucks btw).

i like those xombie games. rpg. killing. fighting. hrmm no particular ones thou. but i looove silent hill, KH1 & 2, FF, need for speed, GTA (thou i suck at tt too). haha. oh oh! not forgetting DEF JAM!! haha. one of my FAVES!! heh.

for now, im currently playing fire emblem on my GBA. heh. and im upgrading to a PSP soon! -crosses fingers- i hope its not too expensive. -looks at empty pocket-

ooh. sims! any simmers out here? i love it coz i get to dl so many cool stuff! heh. im actually tryin to mod stuff now and i can say im pretty much failing at it. oh wells. =)

-waves- hello everyone! nice to finally meet some fellow ger gamers. my frds all think im weird to be tt addicted anyways. o.O

Guest yeppmusic7

i'm a girl and i love games ! i got a lot of the systems like xbox, ps2, and etc etc...

the games i have are RPGs and a lot fighting games

but i also love sports games on the xBox =D

games are fun to play ^_^

Guest xkiseki

i love my RPGS. i really want the ps3 now so i can play other things too. i liek games, they're not exactly boring, i don;t know why more of us don;t play it.

actually its kind of bad that i play games because sometimes by guys friends start to treat me like one of the guys. -_-;

i love my RPGS. i really want the ps3 now so i can play other things too. i liek games, they're not exactly boring, i don;t know why more of us don;t play it.

actually its kind of bad that i play games because sometimes by guys friends start to treat me like one of the guys. -_-;

lol rpgs are the best. Im mostly an online gamer @_@ like ro, tried maple story, tried gunbound sticking to ro and no one could pull me into the WOW >:o i'll never play it lmao or starcraft*. Love ragnarok, basically the only rpg i play now cept ps2 video games w/e but mostly online gamer but yes i play .. alot..

Guest GENKII_T0KII

Been gaming since I was in 3rd grade. Basically neighborhood was all boys -__-... I still remember that little gray console with the indiana jones game X'3

Online gaming is fine, but wow is too much : /

I want FF3! The non-ds version T_T!

I was always interested in video games hahaha

I learnt how to use the computer when I was 5, played the old gameboy when I was 6 and had a playstation at like...7.

But, I'm generally bad at games because I don't have good reflexes >< But I don't like RPGs because I don't have the patience xD

I love random fun games like Bishi Bashi Special or racing games, fighting, skating etc games are fun too. *note I still have the playstation*

Guest ilovemesomekorean

haha i am a true gamer~ halo 2 pro~ haha... ill play anything. whenever i go to the mall i have to go to the arcade at least once before i leave~ haha.

Guest bunkicake

of course i'am..i think its because most guys think they are all that and make girls watch sometimes so it gets boring and then we usually lose appeal to games..other than that i will play for good! ^___^

Guest Je_sais

me...i'm just the casual gammer but somedays i completely spend like the whole day or something but lately neh...there aren't really any new games out that i want to play beside FFXII but my brothers have been hogging the system like non-stop so i'm like stuck with which ever systems that is available..but yeah l have been playing alot of counter strike lately though... :sweatingbullets:

FYI,

A considerably larger amount of women play electronic games than men do. Most people equate "electronic games" to popular console/pc games which is why they feel that men are much more in to it than women are. Electronic games can mean anything from "tic tac toe" on a cell to "Oblivion" on a PC.

Guest lovePIGS

Wakaka, i love playing video games :D, especially games like Final Fantasy, Legend of Mana and KH! Keke, i'm currently replaying Final Fantasy VIII and still at disc 2 xD :P

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

you're crazy, i know too many girls that are into games.. including myself.

psh, yes.. i'm a pro. -_-

but i haven't played in half a year~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived