girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest honeyBBY

Not a pro.

But I used to play a lot of online games.

Flyff, MU, DANCE, Kart Rider.

Can't remember the others. Haha.

But I did play a lot of Unreal Tournament back in the day.

Rpgs?

Yes please. : D

I play on my ps2, ps3 and ds.

And on my sister's wii.

Haha.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teukiie

I'm a girl & I game :D But I don't play games like WoW or Dota... I play on my Nintendo DS & my laptop..

<i like to play games like diner dash D:>

:lol: I'm a massive geek when it comes to gaming. I can't wait till Fable 3 comes out (end of this month), Kinect & games...a fighting game or rpg with it would be so cool (November) and ofc Dragon Age 2 (March)!  I also really want Civ V but I heard it's very buggy, so I'm waiting for the patches.  I'm also looking forward to COD:Black Ups (November), The Sims Medieval (March),  and the global release of the mmo TERA

I'm finishing Starcraft 2 right now..

I'm into computer games not so much X Box and stuff like that

i'm not that good with a controller

i can;t wait for diablo 3 to come out :)

Guest Roriline

I love to play games, actually any kind of games... currently i'm considering starting WoW again I was actually considered one of the best gamers at my junior high. Female gamers are not that rare i think, in WoW of course I met mostly dudes but the female players were awesome. I have a ps3, Wii, Xbox360, Playstation2 and Gamecube (2 Nintendo DS and a gameboy advanced) and these are all systems that me and my sister bought together. I'm excited for Fable 3 and i need to improve my modern warfare 2 skills... <3 I forgot to mention that i'm a girl if it wasn't obvious

Guest tratout.me

I know a lot of girls who game. 

Depends what they like. Most I meet like MMOs.

Whereas I'm more into games like COD, Gears, Mass Effect, Fallout...  

Guest AnnaGirl

Surprised no one plays Counter Strike anymore, its the best :]

- ill play anything, but i prefer computer games. i play WoW from time to time but mostly play CS =]

• 2 weeks later...

i'm girl and i play Tekken, GTA, The Sims, and some basket ball games

i know im not apro but at least i can beat my cousin or my brother sometimes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Back when Dead or Alive Ultimate came out for the X-Box I started out as a newbie. But after using the practice mode and playing online it helped me improve in combos and such. I went for a C- rating to AA+ (or S+) rating which is a top rating in x-box live for the game. The only thing was that i got kicked off playing with my cousins whenever they cmae over cause i kept beating them X( Though I havn't played it in like 5 years O_O I bought DOA 4 for the 360. I've beaten it before but I've totally lost everything I used to know about thier combos. But some of it is coming back.

Guest MangoStar

You know, it's not that taboo so to speak for a female to be a pro-gamer. Hell, its almost expected where I am. Especially if she hangs with gamers lol. I wouldn't say that I'm a pro, but I definitely love video games.

So I may suck at WoW (for now!), but I daresay I am pretty kick richard simmons at some videogames.

Well, if you count DDR. =)

+ old-school Nintendo games (super Mario anyone?) :lol:

Guest oh_miracle

love video games.

used to play mmorpg games (RO, Flyff, Perfect World, Rappelz, Aion...) but it's all ps3 and PC games now. and Wii, occasionally. want to play Halo 3, but no xbox 360. ):

waiting for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. \o/

So I may suck at WoW (for now!), but I daresay I am pretty kick richard simmons at some videogames.

Well, if you count DDR. =)

+ old-school Nintendo games (super Mario anyone?) :lol:

LOL @ddr...

i used to play that religously with my guy friend back in the dayy

anyone heard of milynn sarley? she has her own youtube channel and her own music video.... she blogs about games and whatever she feels like...she's pretty hot too ;)

Guest peppermintsugar

I still play some serious DDR but it's hard to find a decently working machine nowadays. Arcades don't believe in machine upkeep :rolleyes:

Guest astrosexxy

currently equipped with vagoo, big fan of espescially MMOs. i don't like FPS games or survival horror games, but i play l4d2 now and then with my boyfriend, even though it scares the crap out of me. i've played Aion since closed beta up until October or so, this year. (Aion is also where i met my boyfriend :sweatingbullets: ) i still play on an Aion private server sometimes, but i mostly play various emulator games such as Pokémon.. i also play Solitaire or Mahjong Titans when i'm bored. (<3)

i'm awaiting TERA, although i will play Guild Wars 2 as well, and i'm also looking forward to Blad and Soul. i'm very hesitant to try out another NCSoft game though, can't stand NCWest.

my mom would refuse to buy me consoles and console games when i was younger, so i had to make do with friends N64 and siblings old Playstation and Gameboys. saving up for a DS to fulfill my portable Pokémon needs atm. :Dit'snyerkinginsanehowexpensivethosegamesareidekqqq

• 2 weeks later...
Guest katamari

i looooooooove games 8) im pretty much the most gamer-y girl i know LOL

i dont think im a pro gamer cos im not that great at any games LOL but i looove the assassins creed series 8D i pretty much love any games with a good storyline (except for fps, zombie, horror, etc games >_>)

i used to play ro, trickster, etc. but now i pretty much only play ps3 games... and i occasionally play poptag LOL :)

Archived