girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherii2007

I'm not great at video games, but I love playing them. =) I'm not the hardcore shooting/action kind of gamer, but I don't dislike them and I admit to spending oodles of hours playing them. I'm a sucker for RPGs.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I love playing video games.

I've always played them ever since I was little. Nintendo 64, Playstation, X-box, etc. you name it lmfao

but I'm currently just playing on PS3 (COD4, COD W@W, etc.) - My oldest brother buys the console system and everything but I just play it too and it sort of becomes mine haha. We need more games though but I'm so broke T__T I want racing games man~ I love those lol.

And I swear some of the guys online on PS3 just don't freaking believe me u__u Maybe because my PSN is GDzSOLDIER but it's suppose to mean G-Dragon's soldier lmfaoooo but they keep thinking it means "God soldier" or something o_O;;; And hm, do I kick richard simmons at it? hmm... I think I am pretty good with both of the COD's but I also have my days or moments where I just totally suck D: lmao. But hey my ratio on COD W@W went up again! =DDDDD yayuuhhh~~~~

But yeah, I'm a girl but I do love shooting and racing games the most actually.

Guest rehtaeh

i love videogames. i started playing nintendo with my brother when i was 3 and i've been hooked ever since :] i currently spend most of my free time on xbox live lol

Guest garnet07

I've been playing video games since Family Computer (Nintendo Japanese version) came out. I was like 6-7 years old. I was the only girl with 2 brothers in my family so what do you expect but to get riled up on playing games with them. I usually like playing RPG games, but I also like Adventure and multiplayer games like racing, mario party. I like watching my bros play Resident Evil or those other scary games, but I can never play them myself because I get too chicken. I get bored easily with sports or fighting games.

My family has had every system ever created since then. Freaking game companies need to stop creating new system and make more games. If only this was possible. PS3 just came out, now maybe talks of PS4 is coming. Grrr

Guest SilentScreamerS

video games are awesome

they were my life before i found the internet

but i still play alot, just not 24/7 B)

Guest sallyen

I'm pro B) !!

I used to play video games with my older brother all the time! We used to practice and all that crap ^^

Ohhh~~ I miss those times.

Guest dianafeng

cant girls play video games?

u know some day

girls r gonna be better than guys in video games

just have to wait and see....

I used to kick richard simmons in Counter Strike and Tekken.

But TOTALLY stopped playing.

The only things I play now are Guitar Hero, Tekken, Need for Speed, Dance Revolution and Sims. Lol.

Oh and Crash Bandicoot. Can never leave out the crash B)

Guest sheishei

How come more girls are not into video games. Personally i find it very appealing if a girl plays video games cuz its something i'm into. Do any of you ladies like playing games? Show ur gaming pryde!

I think that actually there may be more girls than guys that play. When I go into online rpg's there like always more girls than guys. IDK But Girls are definately into this stuff. I mean I am a girl and I like this one game. check it out.

full_banner2.jpg

I play PC games. MMORPGs, to be specific. And they have to be cute, or I lose interest quickly.

ONG If you lik epc games you have to try this one!! Its good. :)

full_banner2.jpg

plus I need some points lol

Guest lovetosing43

Well, online gaming... the girls are sometimes guys... lol...

The ones I've played are the ones where girl items are cheaper and cooler looking...

^^;

I'm a girl and gaming is so much fun ;o

Guest GloomyBear

Well, online gaming... the girls are sometimes guys... lol...

HAHA I'm one of those girls lol C:

I just think boy characters are cuter (hence me liking boy dolls..hehe)

I've always loved gaming since I was young.

I remember getting a game boy colour for my 10th birthday.

I think it was playing Pokemon that brought my love of gaming..bwahaha

Archived