Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest simpleandpink

^? In SMB:BB, you also control the stage (not the ball). But, again, it's nauseating 0_0

I saw that stuff on IGN about DDR Hottest Party 0_0 Character designs are...whoa, but ah, I can see the fun happening. It's like that last level of Warioware (where you're dancing) and more xD xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Super Monkey Ball isn't nauseating for me anymore. :lol: I've gotten really used to it. I haven't played in a while though; got stuck on the boss in the lava-y volcano world and just kind of gave up. I'll get back to it eventually... <<;;

That game can become SO frustrating though. I'm not knocking it, though; that's what makes it so addicting. I love that game, and the minigames aren't bad either (just more fun when there's lots of people.)

Guest CK92842

so in order to download the games using wii points, are we required to have a memory card?

My guess would be yes since the Wii doesn't have any onboard memory like X360 or PS3.

so in order to download the games using wii points, are we required to have a memory card?

No, it downloads directly to the console and you can only use a memory card for backing up the files..

Guest aznfishyfart

My guess would be yes since the Wii doesn't have any onboard memory like X360 or PS3.

the wii has a 512mb built in memory

if u fill that up ur gonna need a memory card to store it.....but u should be fine for awhile

Guest BR1TT4NYy

oh great, thanks guys

another question

do you need to use an official nintendo lan adapter?

or can you use other brands?

what do you guys use to connect to the internet?

oh great, thanks guys

another question

do you need to use an official nintendo lan adapter?

or can you use other brands?

what do you guys use to connect to the internet?

it has Wifi built in.. i don't know if there's a USB ethernet adapter that's out for it yet, but for now it's Wifi/Wireless

Guest BR1TT4NYy

it has Wifi built in.. i don't know if there's a USB ethernet adapter that's out for it yet, but for now it's Wifi/Wireless

there is a usb ethernet adapter for it.

but i was just wondering if you could use other brands

Guest aznfishyfart

NO u cannot use otehr brands

people have tried it and u would need a driver, which u cannot install

WELL....there is ONE specific one u can use....google it and ull find the one

but they might update firmware so it becomes unuseable

might as well get the official nintendo one and know it will work for sure and u know it will last

there is a usb ethernet adapter for it.

but i was just wondering if you could use other brands

my friend tried to use other brand but it didn't work... you can only use the official one for now..

Guest CK92842

NO u cannot use otehr brands

people have tried it and u would need a driver, which u cannot install

WELL....there is ONE specific one u can use....google it and ull find the one

but they might update firmware so it becomes unuseable

might as well get the official nintendo one and know it will work for sure and u know it will last

Wow, talk about giving bad advice. I'll shut up now, I'm 0-2. I'll come back when I get a Nintendo Wii of my own. :sweatingbullets:

i picked it up at zellers.

some of the games are stupid. but the shooter was fun with 2 players.

i'd probably only ever play a few of them. shooter, 9-ball, hockey. haven't tried the tank game yet... couldnt' be bothered to get out the nunchuck.

but i guess the remote is the main attraction. although I already had a bunch.

Guest dudeman

Anyone else got over the surprise of the Everybody Votes channel unexpectedly appearing on the Wii?

I mean, that seriously was a surprise...because there were no announcements about it prior to it appearing, and for Nintendo to do a thing like that is SERIOUSLY AWESOME.

Hopefully it'll be a little more polished, because I don't want my polls to be only two choices...but it is still very exciting!

Archived