Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest truestar

^i use the remote. the nunchuk method is really weird. you'd think steering with it would be easier but it wasn't. i'm not sure if i was doing something wrong or what.

i dunno, i'd ask people who have played it more than i have lol. i've seriously played it for less than an hour.

yeah, i would think the nunchuk is easier to steer too, lol. don't they have the plastic steering wheel or something with the GT game?

well, i guess i'll just read up on the reviews then. thanks for your help!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznfishyfart

does anyone know if they're gonna make a high definition version of the wii?

if so, that's when i'll get the wii. i'm not a big fan of regular tv. -_-

SPOILED!! lol

i bet u think u can tell the difference between 1080i and 1080p by just looking at it huh

question... for those people who are non-US residents..

i'm wondering the price at which you bought your wii for.. in China (Beijing), Singapore and Jakarta (Indonesia)...

^^"" thanks.. i'd like to know the price difference and where i should buy it.

Guest Izam.

Hmm I played Cooking Mama yesterday (I never really played the DS version). It's ok....I was kind of a little sleepy when I started to play this. I like her accent though...it's kind of funny =P

Guest loveletters4U

I ended up not buying Cooking Mama because of the poor reviews it received online. I ended up trading Trauma Center for Zelda, which is the best decision I've made. The game rocks.. I'm thinking about getting Elebits but I think I'll wait it out until a killer app type game comes out. Until then I'm not going to buy any more Wii games..

Guest Izam.

I ended up not buying Cooking Mama because of the poor reviews it received online. I ended up trading Trauma Center for Zelda, which is the best decision I've made. The game rocks.. I'm thinking about getting Elebits but I think I'll wait it out until a killer app type game comes out. Until then I'm not going to buy any more Wii games..

It's not that bad. I played it some more today.

That reminds me, I still haven't opened my copy of Zelda :ph34r:

Guest Edward

I just bought Godfather Blackhand Edition.. I read a lot of good positive reviews for it so I went out and bought it with some store credit I had. I haven't opened it yet because I'm still a little skeptical, but I think I will keep it :) I didn't get Cooking Mama :(

Guest ryisakooguy

geezus, the wii is still hard to find...

ughh can anyone help me out here? me n my bro are tryin to find one because super paper mario looks like a dope richard simmons game. we cant play it because no wii...plus its about time to get one too, since my ps3 is just collecting dust. :/

neways do you guys know how the shipment for the wii is nowadays? i heard that they ship some every week but i danno if thats still going on. help me guys. i wanna be a new owner of a wii. :)

Guest Izam.

ughh can anyone help me out here? me n my bro are tryin to find one because super paper mario looks like a dope richard simmons game. we cant play it because no wii...plus its about time to get one too, since my ps3 is just collecting dust. :/

neways do you guys know how the shipment for the wii is nowadays? i heard that they ship some every week but i danno if thats still going on. help me guys. i wanna be a new owner of a wii. :)

ps3 collecting dust really? O_O

Guest renacheeboo

We finally got a Wii today, after weeks of waiting and of it being out of stock all the time in stores! (:

What we did to get our Wii was ...

Wake up about a good 5 hours before the store opens up. Wait in line till about an hour before the store opens. The store gives you a ticket, saying that you're #_ and that if you don't come within the first 2 hours the store is open, your Wii will go back on sale. It's kinda like a reservation kinda thing, but you gotta wait in line.

I think that they get shipments of maybe less than 20 Wii systems per (2) week(s) on Sundays. I'm not sure, but I think they best way is just to ask sale associates at electronic stores near you. They tell you tips of how to get your Wii's. Hahah.

Guest CK92842

You can find quite a few of them selling on ebay but sadly not at retail price. Sure enough I'll be picking up a few Nintendo systems next week to sell on ebay. These systems can go for as much as $440 online + 30-$40 shipping. :wacko:

Guest Malice_Kaiser

It's weird thinking people are still lining up hours early to get a Wii... Good luck to anyone looking!

@Izam., the PS3, as far as I can tell, isn't faring too well. You can tell just by future plans for game releases that Sony is coming up with. ie., some really popular games that are usually exclusively PlayStation games are also going to be released for the 360. That and the next Kingdom Hearts installment (not the third game, a remake of 1.5) isn't even going to be released for PS3. It's gonna be out for PS2. Weird.

On a more random note, has anyone seen Cooking Mama for rent anywhere? I've only been to one place that rents Wii games and most of the ones they offer were launch titles.

Guest shoko86

What? Remake of KH?? For PS2? Why do we need a remake of KH?? o___O;; Unless it was the version that came out for Japan.. and not US??

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

cooking mama is out!

should we get it??

i figured it'd be fun since you actually get to chop, dice, slice etc.

we traded in 4 games already so we only have like 3 games left at home + wii play.

Guest CK92842

You fellas should really give Gamefly a try, they have titles available as soon as they're released. That's I how managed to get my hands on TMNT, glad I rented that one for the X360.

http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp...ch?-?Popularity

Shipping usually takes 2-3 days, from CA to NYC. I'd imagine the shipping would naturally be speedier if you live nearby.

I got 2 Wii titles next on my list, Wario & Zelda. :P

I should also add that I broke the 1000 barrier on Wii Sports/Boxing just last night. Current standing is 1078 (Pro) and climbing, I really felt it this morning. :blush:

Guest Amicus

next wii titles i'm getting are paper mario and mario party. i'm tempted to try out godfather. but i'm in no rush to spend my money.

Guest simpleandpink

What? Remake of KH?? For PS2? Why do we need a remake of KH?? o___O;; Unless it was the version that came out for Japan.. and not US??

There's going to be/already is a KH2 Final Mix [similar to KH: Final Mix] I can't recall the name right now. Remember the Kingdom Hearts GBA game "Chain of Memories" [remember? the cards? etc. ] ?? They remade it [basically ported] to PS2, but you know, along with porting to PS2, they made the cutscenes PS2 quality and the gameplay as well :) You can probably look it up on kh2.co.uk if you want more info...

Keeping on the Wii...

My List

Mario Party [05-29]

SSBB [???]

Cooking Mama [out]

Pokemon Battle Revolution [06-25]

BIG BRAIN ACADEMY!! [06-11]

Guest ryisakooguy

yes Izam my ps3 is collecting dust...im sadd

seriously next time go into a game store and check out the library of games. see which ones you like...i bet you mite just choose around 3. i only got two out of how many games? 20+ at least...

ps3 is really slow right now. they lost some exclusives like assassins creed and now DMC4. sony is not doing soo good right now. im hoping that when their first koo game comes out, heavenly sword, then it will start to pick up. i go to every store and see a lot of ps3s around. that $600 price tag is scaring everyone...haha. ehh...ps3 will start to become a beast soon.

as for the wii wii, still couldnt find one. mann...it sucks because even younger kids 8-10 have it and i dont. wtf mann...wtf. spoiled lil brats. haha jk. im hoping that i could just walk into a store and see one. id jump around like a lil kid who just got candy.

Guest Izam.

You fellas should really give Gamefly a try, they have titles available as soon as they're released. That's I how managed to get my hands on TMNT, glad I rented that one for the X360.

http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp...ch?-?Popularity

Shipping usually takes 2-3 days, from CA to NYC. I'd imagine the shipping would naturally be speedier if you live nearby.

I got 2 Wii titles next on my list, Wario & Zelda. :P

I should also add that I broke the 1000 barrier on Wii Sports/Boxing just last night. Current standing is 1078 (Pro) and climbing, I really felt it this morning. :blush:

I don't like Wario......zelda i still haven't opened it lol.

It's weird thinking people are still lining up hours early to get a Wii... Good luck to anyone looking!

@Izam., the PS3, as far as I can tell, isn't faring too well. You can tell just by future plans for game releases that Sony is coming up with. ie., some really popular games that are usually exclusively PlayStation games are also going to be released for the 360. That and the next Kingdom Hearts installment (not the third game, a remake of 1.5) isn't even going to be released for PS3. It's gonna be out for PS2. Weird.

On a more random note, has anyone seen Cooking Mama for rent anywhere? I've only been to one place that rents Wii games and most of the ones they offer were launch titles.

I finished cooking mama today! It's an okay game, better than wario. KH, I didn't even like the 1st one! So it doesn't matter XP

Archived