Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest Izam.

Trauma Centre freaking ruled (once you got passed the annoyingness of certain plot points.)

I actually haven't beaten it. Second to last level owns my soul; I can't freaking beat it.

Is Cooking Mama out already? I'm wondering if I should buy it or not, or like just wait 'til I can rent or borrow it from a friend. Hm.

You can always rent it first, then buy it. I never beated Trauma Center. XP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have to pick up Trauma Center, I bought Zelda : Twilight Princess with the Wii but I have yet to even rip off the wrapping off the game! Usually, I only play Wii Sports, Rayman & Warioware, games that you can just pick up and play, since I rarely have time to dedicate to my Wii at the moment with the backlog of PS2 games I have.

Guest Edward

I just bought Trauma Center yesterday, it's FUN. You won't be bored while playing it. You'll actually feel nervous sometimes when it gets really hard. It does get frustrating sometimes but thats what makes it fun.

I'm going to rent Wario Smooth Moves, I heard it can be beat in just a couple of days so I'm going to rent it and beat it.

Guest nuguya

I just bought Trauma Center yesterday, it's FUN. You won't be bored while playing it. You'll actually feel nervous sometimes when it gets really hard. It does get frustrating sometimes but thats what makes it fun.

I'm going to rent Wario Smooth Moves, I heard it can be beat in just a couple of days so I'm going to rent it and beat it.

You can beat it around 4 hours, maybe even less.

Guest Amicus

you never really beat it. u can unlock the multiplayer in 4 hours. but thats not the entire game. thats just the "training"

Guest nuguya

you never really beat it. u can unlock the multiplayer in 4 hours. but thats not the entire game. thats just the "training"

I meant the whole beating the story or whatever that was. If you really want to beat it and get every mini-game then that will take awhile.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I've been playing for like 30 hours. o____O;;; I wonder how it keeps track of time... like what it specifically counts as "play time".

Guest BestChinese

I've been playing for like 30 hours. o____O;;; I wonder how it keeps track of time... like what it specifically counts as "play time".

you can go to your mail and look at the "today" message of everyday and add up how many hours you played it =P ofcourse that only keeps track of how long you stayed in that game "channel" :sweatingbullets:

Guest BestChinese

whoa ssx blur is fuken intense <3<3 took me a while to get use to doing uber tricks but i got use to it...when doing it you have to have to wiimote and maybe the nunchuck if needed leveled out so a motion sensor can be accuratly read. and slolam(sp?) is waaay freaken intense O_O and in peak 2 you get nice air <3<3<3<3

Guest BR1TT4NYy

^^^ RAYMAN!!!! very fun party game u can laugh at eachother when u play haha

and id say zelda....i just think its awsome u get to swing the sword even though i tend to push A out of habit, which is bad cuz a puts the sword away xP

kyle oppa! hahha i didnt know you were active on this forum

Guest BR1TT4NYy

Has anyone tried Need for Speed:Carbon? Is it any good?

dunno, i just ordered it online and it should be arriving soon :)

i think it good decent reviews tho

Guest Take Five

Has anyone tried Need for Speed:Carbon? Is it any good?

i haven't played it too much. controls don't seem all that responsive though when i tried it.

Guest Edward

I just reserved Cooking Mama, can't wait to play it this Wednesday. I'll post a small review for those that are skeptical.

Guest Izam.

I just reserved Cooking Mama, can't wait to play it this Wednesday. I'll post a small review for those that are skeptical.

BAH! Please review for us! It seems like a rental kind of game....=T

Guest mary elle

does anyone know if they're gonna make a high definition version of the wii?

if so, that's when i'll get the wii. i'm not a big fan of regular tv. -_-

Guest nuguya

does anyone know if they're gonna make a high definition version of the wii?

if so, that's when i'll get the wii. i'm not a big fan of regular tv. -_-

get the component cables for it but it only goes up to 480p.

Guest truestar

i haven't played it too much. controls don't seem all that responsive though when i tried it.

i was thinking of getting it but i'm still undecided

do you use the nunchuk or the remote?

Guest Take Five

^i use the remote. the nunchuk method is really weird. you'd think steering with it would be easier but it wasn't. i'm not sure if i was doing something wrong or what.

i dunno, i'd ask people who have played it more than i have lol. i've seriously played it for less than an hour.

Archived