Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznfishyfart

yea really....get rechareables 4 batteries per controller (so u always have 2 in the controller and 2 charging) and ull probably be set for a couple years at least, save u lots of money

Guest aznfishyfart

LoL what are you going to do with it when you get it? XP

i'm still not sure why everyone wants to get one...

what else would u do with it....play with it of course

Anyone camping out saturday for last shipments?

There's really no point of camping out unless you are extremely desperate to get one. Otherwise, just wait until next year when they are more readily available.

Guest CK92842

i'm wondering if i should bother trying early tomorrow at gamestop or just wait for saturday.

btw, how early would you guys go?

Well I'd call early in the morning or just wait in line just in case, before they open up shop at 10AM and try my luck then. Most parents/gamers aren't aware of weekday Wii sales. You get the angry mob on weekends so beware. ;)

target had a lot come in one day and i just walked in at 2pm and got one lol

Don't say that, it takes the fun out of the whole conquest part. :lol:

anyone actually camped out for this or something similiar?

i m planning to camp 2m for this, i need advice such as what time to be there, what to bring etc etc

Guest KooZyAnn

anyone actually camped out for this or something similiar?

i m planning to camp 2m for this, i need advice such as what time to be there, what to bring etc etc

My cousin camped out..she brought money,food, video ipod,and blanket. Oh.. I wouldn't recommend going alone..it gets really boring when you have no one to talk to..

Has anyone heard the rumor that Nintendo is going to release new colors next year and lower the price to only $200?

My firend waited 4 hours the day it released. I say It's well worth it. Games are Fun. It's awsome how your character profile in wii sports is shareable amongst your friends with Wiis.

Guest aznfishyfart

if ur camping out i suggest lots of warm clothing, some food and drinks and something to keep u occupied

i recommend u only take like 10$ and try to pay with credit card, its not very safe to be outside with lots of money....u could get mugged

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I saw pictures of the colored ones on play-asia.com a while ago...They looked pretty damn ugly, too XP

I think the red one's pretty nice... so is the silver. I wish I could have gotten a black one though. :huh: But the white one is deffinitely worth not having to wait for a selection. ^^;

if ur camping out i suggest lots of warm clothing, some food and drinks and something to keep u occupied

i recommend u only take like 10$ and try to pay with credit card, its not very safe to be outside with lots of money....u could get mugged

We have the Sony to thank for the general mugging-saftey of those buying a Wii. :)

I think the red one's pretty nice... so is the silver. I wish I could have gotten a black one though. :huh: But the white one is deffinitely worth not having to wait for a selection. ^^;

I agree with the silver one. That one was pretty nice, but the others just didn't do it for me. Especially the green one. That one's just hideous and green's my favorite color :lol:

Archived