Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knowing how much of a zelda freak i am, my boyfriend searched everywhere for a wii, so i can play twilight princess. he called all the major stores (target, best buy, circuit city, walmart...) & game shops (ebgames, gamestop...) first thing when he woke up in the mornings!

& just yesterday, he surprised me with my new wii! i was soOo happy!! it was all pure luck for us...he even got a hold of the last ps3 in stock at gamestop last week. no standing in line in the freezing cold for us...hehe.

i've been playing zelda for a couple hours now & all i can say is "wow." i plan to buy trauma center & monkey ball soon.

^_^

Guest TrainDriver

played a bit of fishing in zelda and wii sports at my friend's house. zelda seems like typical zelda, good but not my favourite (can't touch square-enix games imo). i love the boxing game in wii sports, i dunno, its not the best designed of them, but theres something about going crazy with the wiimote i find so much fun.

Guest dkstariob

Have you guys heard reports of people accidentally flinging their controller into their tvs while playing since the hands get sweaty and all?

Wii Have a Problem

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but I really didnt want to go through 20+ pages of text.

Guest Take Five

Pre-Order your WiiPlay NOW!!!

it's a $55 collection of games(better than WiiSports) and it comes with a Wiimote($40 value!!) so you're basically buying a $15 Wii game

what exactly is wiiplay?

seems like kids in Japan must be like Yotsuba

that's a scary thought.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

haha range

love those warnings thanks for posting them

people seriously poke 4 leaf clovers or ne type of plant into the wii??

n how can i order wiiplay?

nm i googled it

wii play is going to be released january 15th 2007

it will cost $49.99

u can find it at ne place that sells games/wii

i need tips on how to get a wii. every store i've been to says they don't know when the next shipments are coming in. help? =X

From what I gather, the 17th will be the last day of the year they'll be selling Wiis. So if you really want it, you should camp out on the 16th (or earlier, if you're hardcore).

^Why is the 17th last day? Because of the holiday?? Is this the same for all retailers like Walmart, Target, etc?

Yep, because it's the last weekend before Christmas. I'm pretty sure it's for all retailers including Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Game Stop, etc.

Guest CK92842

hey wii & zelda fans...check this video out...

sorry if already posted...just posting for those who haven't seen it yet! ^_^

Gave me a good laugh.

On a separate matter, those in the NYC area should be glad to know that a few EB shops are expecting Wii systems supposedly on Friday. I got my fingers crossed though I'll have to keep it boxed up until my finals are over. :lol:

Guest simpleandpink

i don't think these have been posted yet..

Japanese Wii Warnings!

seems like kids in Japan must be like Yotsuba

LOL, my wallpaper has those xD I got it from some other website :lol:

Guest mintchoco

i guess my only complaint about the wii is....the battery life on the control...so freaking short =(

YES!! Exactly! I already went through 6 batteries in 2 weeks...that's not good :X

Archived