Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest aznfishyfart

i dont get why the strap would break....theres no tension on any part of the strap while u hold the controller....the only time there is tension on it is if u throw it while wearing the wrist strap....

so unless ur throwing it around while wearing the strap...there should be no real reason for it wearing down

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything can be deadly if not used properly. If you are swinging that hard with any hard object in your hand, it's ought to break something. Don't blame the remote. And even if the strap falls off, why would you release the remote instead of still grabbing onto it at the end of a swing? I just don't get it! :rolleyes:

Well I know if people are holding something and if they hit their hand on something while swinging, they tend to let go of the held object.

Well I know if people are holding something and if they hit their hand on something while swinging, they tend to let go of the held object.

That's why Nintendo says make sure the area is clear so you don't bang your hand or elbow against things or people when you play.

Guest aznfishyfart

is this better than ps3?

ur comparing different things

graphics is definetly not close

but its a different gaming experience

its also up to what games u wanna play and even how much money u have

all i have to say its really fun to play urself and with others and its nintendo so it'll last u a long time

Guest Malice_Kaiser

AAAAAGH I BEAT ZELDA! At around 9.45 tonight (and on my birthday!!) Hah hah hah :w00t:

It took be about 45 to 46 hours (I dont' know the excact time because it doesn't allow a save after the credits).

This game is SO BADASS. *excited like woah* I think this qualifies as my favourite game ever... Ee hee hee. :D

Okay, I'll shut up now. XD

EDIT: I still don't have the third outfit! WTF, yo! I dunno where to get it... << I need to do some sidequests.

I finished Red Steel yesterday!

Freakin' fun game. Stupid critics and their lame excuses for not being able to control the character properly. Only control problems I could point out is the lack of control at times. For example, I want to stap the crap out of them yakuzas and ninjas, but it won't let me, but them ninjas and yakuzas get to be Mr. McStabby whenever they want! =[

Oooh other complaints would be the no online play, and the no sword dueling in multi-player. =[ I really wanted to do that, but I guess it makes sense to not include swords when the other mofos you're playing with will have guns to cap yo richard simmons. :lol: I'll just wait for Soul Caliber to be made or some other sword game. But I must say that sword dueling in Red Steel is pretty fun and enjoyable, especially if you could pull of the sword katas (special moves).

Anyway, ignore the mofo critics and go get this game. It's a great game to start off with for the Wii. It really preps you with the unique controlling and such for all future games. I'm tackling Call of Duty 3 now, and I manage to dodge the steep 1hr learning curve since I finished Red Steel. :D

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^

Hmmm, I'm still not sure about Red Steel. I haven't played it, but I think I'll wait 'til I can rent it. Besides you I've only seen one person who actually enjoyed it. ^^; But hell, maybe I can be the next one.

Guest funzone36

Go to gaming sites and see the reader's ratings for Red Steel. It's still very low.

Anyway, I'm waiting for ps3 and I'll get it next year.

Guest Jeffversion2

I'm gonna get the Wii once the new shipment comes into Wal-Mart on the 5th.

But the thing I'm waiting for is a STAR WARS GAME. Boy will I love it if they make you a jedi and you can deflect blaster fire and stuff. I mean who would not love participating in a four-way lightsaber duel with friends?

OMG, I'M SO JEALOUS WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS...

I really want the Wii. :tears: I really want to play Zelda. :tears:

Why is Nintendo doing this? Only shipping out a few? Can't they ship like a lot of units out or what?

It's the holiday shopping season anyway.

So yeah...

Anyway, how's the controller...the nunchuck or whatever, is it as good as they say it is?

I hope the console itself is much better than the gamecube.

Guest aznfishyfart

^^ nintendo isn't the only one to do that.....they actually put out more than sony, so no complaining lol

if u wanted it so much u should have waited in line xP

the controller works well....i dont have a problem its much better than i expected it to be, it is better than gamecube and game play is different

u can still play the gc games on it

anyways.....we should make a list of friend codes so we can add eachother ^^

Guest Nightmare

EDIT: I still don't have the third outfit! WTF, yo! I dunno where to get it... << I need to do some sidequests.

Spoiler? :: I just got the third armor, and it's really not worth it.::

Guest BendyStraw

Soooo i'm having a blast with zelda, trauma center, excite truck, monkey ball, rayman, and wii sports... lol.

Has anyone made any K-POP gasoo Miis? I made Lil' Kim... not a gasoo but funny as hell to beat up in boxing.

Guest TrainDriver

i had a play of the Wii today at the mall, umm can u adjust the sensitivity of the wiimote? i found it way too sensitive when playing games like Wii sports, and my friend was also having trouble aiming with the crossbow in zelda. i reckon it should've been like a light gun and not show the freaking crosshair.

^ i know

i called and went to so many different stories and still nothing....

the game stores Are getting them. nintendo is and sony are only leaking a few at a time.... every week!

so you just have to be there at the right time to get lucky. best bet is to try the popular game store in your area. they get more than other stores.

and yes we all hate getting those "do you have a wii/ps3?" "when will you get the next shipment?" calls every minute of frackin' everyday -_-"" cuz we're not psychic enough to predict the next "shipment"

and besides zelda, what is everyone gonna do with a wii?! O_o mind boggling

drop $50 on those other games?!

ditto with a ps3, what are people doing with it once they have it(after they buy it off ebay for a fortune x_x)???

Archived