Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest skwannabe

wow i cant for nintendo wii to come out. red steel looks awesome and so unqiue! its all about gameplay! and price. i heard ps3 is going to be $499 witha 20gig harddrive. ayia!@

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skwannabe

i swear i keep on hearing more and more great news about Wii and Nintendo DS. i cant wait until Wii is out and until Lite is out.

Guest 1SwtDeception

Noooooooooo!! SOO MANY VIDEOS T____T!!! I will die of joy! Actually Atari did set out the "first joystick" ;] and Sega Saturn DID make one too.. so the advertising is partially wrong.. BUT Nintendo did it before Sony XD

AHHHH LIGHTGUN!

AHHHHH SNAKE, WARIO, PIT, METAKNIGHT, ZERO SUIT SAMUS <3!

AHHHHHH SSB WITH THEME BY NOBUO!

This is sooo awesome! S/t can wait a little while I update this XD

the Wii was on the news last night on Fox.. they showed this tennis game and two people using the remote, swinging at it. I gotta admit, it looks fun! Although graphically, all 3 new consoles don't really seem to be a big improvement so far..

Guest shoko86

^ Nintendo said they are going to focus more on game play then graphic, which i think is a good idea. I mean when it comes down to it, I rather play a good game with ok graphic then an awesome graphic game that sucks. <__<;;

Guest skwannabe

its all about gameplay!! that was the main idea i was thinking about when deciding for a DS or a PSP! obvisouly DS! DS>PSP in gameplay. my opinion. doesnt mean psp isnt a great handheld.

table tennis with the remote! wow thats going to be interesting to play.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

i still hate the name Wii. it angers me for sounding so retarded. however, news of Twilight Princess on Wii on launchday will force the money out of my pocket for it. :P

Guest Iridescence

^ Yes. It is. Wii = We

Anyway... The Super Mario Galaxy looks so awesome. That's the first game I want for it!!!!!

Archived