____likeyouknow(mal) Vs C_gunawan541(caroline)

c_gunawan541

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah...i'm very very slow.So sorry TT__TT

I have less and less inspirations nowadays.

I'm experimenting filtering.......=x kinda plain.

I haven't use chinese fonts for like months??Haha~~So i decided to use.

感覺=feeling

1523494296_eb24efa4f7_o.png

Credits:Soompi stocks(MiSs L.E),Axeraider70for brushes,Chaotic resources

Lovely piece mal!!!

I love the simplicity yet giving me the eery feeling...kinda scary =p...

Ahh...you forgot to put the round number...but it's okay^^ Because textless will be nice...adding up to the simplicity.

I'll do mine soon,i'm getting lazy as well.

Ahhh~My last round.XDD

---Caroline

Here's my round, last round TT__TT

I feel kinda sad ending this battle actually. I've finished doing 2 battles<33

YAY~~ I have no inspiration and i really not-so satisfied with this poster even though i tried 3 times= =..

1602458285_b97df96eec_o.png

Credits:Soompi Stocks, dafont.com and Ohmygee for the brushes

Can't wait to see Mal's last round, you gonna pwn me...

---Caroline

Guest stoked!

caroline your last two rounds are gorgeous. and the latest round is so creative of you. i like the theme, a bubble-theme or some sort.

& likeYOUknow's poster looks so beautifully lonely. i love how the black blends in. (: i can't wait for the next round.

Guest &gravity.

I'm not sure what happened here, but here's my last round. This battle is officially over. It was nice working with you, Caroline. :)

round10vscaroline02wq2.jpg

Credits: Soompi Stock Thread and sxc.

WOW....i totally love your last round, Mal.

The blending is superb and i love those golden yellow feeling. You're good in handling goldenish stuffs.

Anyways, i'm satisfied with my first battle and my first battle buddy. It's nice working with you too^^.

Battle COMPLETED

---Caroline

What a hot battle this has been. I really like how you guys used the theme.

I was trying to read the Chinese and I couldn't read the second character because ti'd been cut off at the bottom so I thought it was something else lol. I like the way you used red in the graphic.

Mal, your second last round is so beautifully dark. The colour and the stock make it so great.

I like the textures in Caroline's (hope you don't mind me call you that ^^) round. Makes it look like dirty and scratch class. The arrangement is interesting although I think the mood would've been enhanced if the bigger picture was the same colour as the smaller ones.

I'm loving that texture and colour in the last round by Mal. Definitely a beautiful disaster with the mess and the golden colour.

Guest stoked!

mal's round is beautiful and i like the brown in it and the usage of that photo of a girl. this was such a beautiful battle while it lasted.

Archived