Private Practice On Abc

tracycutie

starts 9/26
Private Practice is the upcoming spin-off of the award-winning popular television show, Grey's Anatomy. Created by Shonda Rhimes, the series chronicles the life of Dr. Addison Montgomery as she leaves Seattle Grace Hospital for Los Angeles in order to join a private practice.

privatepractice.jpg

CAST

01.jpg Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery

Kate Walsh

01-1.jpg Dr. Violet Turner

Amy Brenneman

01-2.jpg Dr. Pete Wilder

Tim Daly

01-3.jpg Dr. Sam Bennett

Taye Diggs

01-4.jpg Dr. Naomi Bennett

Audra McDonald

01-5.jpg Dr. Cooper Freedman

Paul Adelstein

01-6.jpg Dr. Charlotte King

KaDee Strickland

01-7.jpg William 'Dell' Parker

Chris Lowell

S1Promo003.jpg

The only complaint I have for this show is that it's on the same time as Gossip Girl!

I was switching back and forth, but I just ended up watching Private Practice because I love Taye Diggs. T_T

The funniest part was probably between Addison (her being naked and all) and Sam.

wahh first episode was soo sad but still very uplifting. it still really reminded me of grey's anatomy in a way and like she could leave any episode to go back.

but overall..very gooood

Guest paulinee

Man, I love the first episode. How hot is Tim Daly? He's like, 50! I like the cast. It should be very interesting. I don't think I'm going to be studying at all...

Guest knickstorm

getting into it, it's kinda like an older aged version of grey's in a small practice hence "private practice' i guess

• 2 months later...

Hm, does anyone still watch this? :unsure:

I've been up to date with this drama and I have to say, it's better than Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, I prefer the original Naomi so I was quite surprised to not see her on Private Practice. Tim Daly is good looking and a great voice, which he lent for the Superman animated series.

Spoilers

I love the whole Addison and Pete thing and the fact that they are not jumping at the chance of sleeping with each other, even though they want to. And now they added David Sutcliffe to spice up the drama :lol: And then the whole Dell loving Naomi thing is so adorable and I feel sad that she doesn't feel the same way for him because she's still in love with Sam and the fact that he's 'young.'

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes!

Guest superivystar

everytime i watch this show i can't help but think, derek left addision for meredith?! THIS ADDISON?! heh i just can't comprehend lol.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest baqinardo

^ Nah, They killed none.

I watched the premiere (and it was the best premiere ever).

I really love this series. Perfect casts.

I really love Addison. I wonder who's gonna be her love interest in this season. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

the whole reason i got into this show was bc of Addison, but now I'm really intrigued by Charlotte's character. i think it's awesome that she wants to be involved in oceanside wellness and are they really going to let "..." move to Naomi? loveee that lucy kate hale from privileged was on today, she's awesome!!

Archived