Lee Yong Joo [이용주]

Guest the;andro

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is cute in his own way, if we hv all the pretty faces on tv, who is gonna be the lead and whose the supporting? even actors with less pretty/handsome faces can become the leads in dramas & movies, so don't be narrowminded pls..

here's some more pics from his model profile:

lyjdcm019qg.jpg

lyjdcm023cs.jpg

lyjdcm038nw.jpg

lyjdcm042fk.jpg

lyjdcm053mz.jpg

lyjdcm063ei.jpg

lyjdcm077bg.jpg

Fashion Show

Seoul Collection, SFAA

Kolon, Nautica, C.O.A.X,SO

BASIC, Korea Japan

Fashion Festival,

Chevignon, Hermes, Lee

Young Hee, Lacoste,

reibous, Jung Wook Jun,

Mandarina Duck, EXR, etc.

TV CF

KT & G

Magazine

Ceci, anan, sure, Le

Mariage, HAUTE Wedding,

Figaro Girl, Trend Report,

ecole, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest corliss

hahaha....wow!!!! found him!!! hee hee.....

in Goong, other than JJH, he is e other guy that caught my attention....he is so cute there....and those geeky spects made him more lovable!!! hee hee......on a side track, if he's in Goong 2 and a story develop btw him and e girl Kang Hyun...i will watch it...hahaha....they r so cute!!! :)

hmm....wonder what r e otherl inks to him....he's so quiet here!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest rainbow234

hahaha....wow!!!! found him!!! hee hee.....

in Goong, other than JJH, he is e other guy that caught my attention....he is so cute there....and those geeky spects made him more lovable!!! hee hee......on a side track, if he's in Goong 2 and a story develop btw him and e girl Kang Hyun...i will watch it...hahaha....they r so cute!!! :)

hmm....wonder what r e otherl inks to him....he's so quiet here!!!

hahaha same man! other than JJH, he's the other guy that caught my eyes after he appeared in goong in those geekish specs! hahaha :w00t:

but it's quite hard to find his info on the net though! haha

anyway, here's a link where you guys can ogle at him! :P [or perhaps you guys had known this webby ages ago? :x haha]

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Lee_Yong-j...&add=p_1438

have fun! :D :D :D :D woohoo!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest corliss

I saw him in Dasepo Naughty Girls! He played this dorky student but inside he's not that dorky as you think!

hahaha....ya...hahaha :)

so sad...so very little news of him....did lots of search abt him....but there is almost nothing much abt him...that is quite surprising esp cos of his outstanding acting in Goong....i only know that he has a korean fan site...in daum...but it is in korean..my korean sucks...so anyone knows wther there is anyway that e daum site can be read in eng or that there is a eng fansite abt him... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest corliss

Oh man...this kid. He's got guts for doing what he did in Dasepo Naughty Girls. And his performance in Goong was well done. What's he doing now?

--fatsoko

his latest news? hahaha...clueless...almost nothing abt him at all in most of the korean ent webbies..hahaha :)

did several searches on and off thru out the months...hahah...but he is almost non-existence...so sad :(

Archived