Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Stars born in 1993: Yoo Seung-ho, Park Bo-gum, Seo Kang-joon
  restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151227
Yoo Seung-ho, who recently had a 2-year hiatus due to his enlistment, has made a successful return, with three projects in a row. The star has been cast in local cable network MBC Everyone’s “Imaginary Cat,” ongoing SBS series “Remember,” and upcoming fantasy flick “The Magician.”

Yoo is making a significant impression in television drama “Remember” as he plays a lawyer who struggles to help his father who’s framed for a murder while losing his memories due to Alzheimer’s.

(quoting from article)
CR/ (http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512271603065151910_2)
(did anyone posted this above, i can't remember. anyway just wanted to note, all 3 stars has a promising future at 2016, all 3 by their work in Remember, Reply88, Cheese in the trap, has won many hearts.... hahaha, that was before some Uruk's Captain Yoo came and slay everyone along his path.... haha.)
for us, nothing beats Yoo's Remember, at least for this noona, and those in this thread.

• Like 1

finally finally i finished all the 91 pages on Sunday night after back from church. wow... then i felt so small, really. i really missed out BIG TIME on fangirling Yoo. Yoo really deserved more fans, real fans... and i dare say,those that are really for him, shown that they truly loved him so much by time tell.... like those who started and stayed on this site, and those who of later stage follow, but never fail in the zeal level of faithfulness, yes, there should be many who silently lurk and never post, still too shy to post, felt nothing meaningful to post, felt contented to stay invisible... but times will time that silent or active fans.. .Yoo did have his legion of faithfuls... You and me, proud and honoured to be count among the galaxy of the Fans-Genuine, Yoopies Genuine.
i am still watching Remember... just refuse to watch other thing yet. since he is always silent during the inbetween periods. so i have plenty of times rewatching.  i still preferred his dramas then his movie. i like the long period of chasing night after night, while working, looking forward to go home and watch his show... the feels returns so nice.
@Berou Lalou, nice pics.. wow.. you dig thru many site to find those 9 gifs. i borrow one.

always trying to find this interview, found and lost it, so decided to post it to keep it here. loved him when he is so shy,  he mentioned minyoung 3 times when interviewer asked him about which actress he preferred most, which actress he wanted to act again , which actress he want to be interviewed together with, he all answered MY. while we know Yoo is always very understanding and all politeness as not to discourage his co-lead, whether he meant it or not for that 3 counts of mentioning her name, i guess MY does leave an impression in him, as she is surely one of his best leads, apart of the age gap, she surely can emote well, and act her part of the melodrama, and i seriously cannot think of anyone else to be Lee InAh, beside Park Minyoung. Yoo surely has learned a lot from her. Yoo, may just defeat Lee Jong Suk (in I can hear your voice) as the Best Noona Romance Prince. Yoo at any given time can act Noona romance well.

Park Min Young
http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/2016/03/article-park-min-young-wants-to-act.html
She replied, “Not right away, but perhaps in about five years. Since he’s still so young, he is a bit weak when it comes to things about love.” She added, “I think he’ll have a deeper understanding of love and emotions that come along with it in about five years.” She cracked up as she continued, “But I think he will act with someone younger at that time.”

(Jinwoo and InAh: my ultimate on Screen OTP (not real live though),  its just me, i personally loved this pair, both apart individual or together.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of other Actresses that wanted to work with our Yoo, or just simply liked him: (there might be more... so i heard.)

1) Sung Yuri:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/19/sung-yuri-says-she-wants-to-work-with-yoo-seung-ho/

Sung Yuri: "i heard so many bad things after i said that i want to act with Yoo Seung Ho,... People told me, "you are old enough to be his aunt, what are you thinking?" She defended herself by saying "Lee BoYoung, and Lee Jong Suk are 10 yrs apart in age but they still acted as a couple in "I Can Hear Your Voice" I Wish i Could do something like that too."   She also humorously sent a video message to the young actor, saying " i'm only speaking as a fan, so please don't feel pressured.. Please continue to do great things."

2) Kim Yoo Jung:
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78259/20150316/kim-yoo-jung-wants-another-chance-to-act-with-yoo-seung-ho.htm

Kim Yoo Jung, She wants Yoo Seung HO to be her leading man.  She also wished Yoo Seung Ho well in his post-army career.  And she hopes that his career plans included a drama where they can work together.  Or more accurately work together again.. It would be the second time that they worked together, as they appeared in the same film when she was nine and he was 15.  In that film his character Gil Hoo protected her. "i met him when i was really young in the 2008 film "Unforgetable", she said, "but that wasn't a romantic movie.".

3) Park Shin Hye
https://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-wants-yoo-seung-ho/may

During a recent interview for InStyle Magazine, Park Shin Hye talked about the stream of on screen older women / younger man relationship that have become a popular story line in recent dramas. According to her, she had always categorized Yoo Seung Ho as just 'cute' until she had the opportunity to meet him after he completed the KDrama I Missed You.  She then came to the conclusion he was "mature and manly' and now wants to portray that relationship with him, in a drama if one with that particular storyline ever comes her way.

4) Han Ji Hye:
http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/2013/01/news-130104-section-tv-han-ji-hye-i.html

On MBC Secion TV actress Han Ji Hye revealed that she really adore Yoo Seung Ho.  She wants to act with him... "i'm about the same age with Yoon Eun Hye, if Eun Hye and Seung Ho act together as couple. i don't mind if i only act as his family member."

5)Boa:
http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/2013/02/article-130203-boa-says-i-want-to-work.html

On the episode of KBS2 TV's Weekly Entertainment that aired on February 2.  BOA gave an interview before she held the first concert in Korea.... regarding an actor she wants to work with, she said. "Yoo Seung Ho." with a smile on her face.

6) Kang sora:
http://kangso-ra.tumblr.com/post/83627269797/enginterview-kang-sora-if-i-may-i-would-like

" i was a rookie at that time while Seung Ho-ssi was already a big senior to me, so it was very difficult for me due to the acting experience gap between us.. Nowadays, couple between younger man and older woman is in trend.  So if possible, i would like to work with Yoo Seung Ho again, in a romantic piece." told Kang Sora clearly about her wish in a shy expression."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7) Sandra Park:
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/18605/20121225/sandra-park-in-love-with-yoo-seung-ho.htm

The Post was a capture of Sandra Park's recent Twitter post. Sandra Park had posted, "Nowadays, i only wait for Wednesday to come.. I missed you, Hyeri ! I am yours!" revealing her feelings for Yoo Seung Ho's character Harry in MBC drama "I Miss You".

----------------------------------------------------------------

wow, 7 actresses... and i heard there are MORE. (i actually read somewhere that Yoona of GG also liked Yoo's Remember. but now i just can't find the post...)

• Like 1

@maryofbethany hello i'm back again..I try to fulfill my promise..Visiting this thread at least once a week hahaha..Ahh yes..That time i often chat with coco and woundedheart in this thread..Don't know where they are now..It's only me now lol..I don't know if you have watched 'Operation Proposal' or not but YSH's acting was quite good there..Well maybe it's not as good as 'Miss You'..I still like the drama though..My love for YSH that time can't be explained with words..I even created 'Operation Proposal' drama thread in Soompi to show much i like him kekeke..Too bad that i don't have a chance to watch his other drama 'Flames of Desire'..I couldn't find any link that provide proper Eng sub..Hopefully i will be able to watch 'Joseo Magician' soon..And have you watched his movies? "City of Fathers", "4th Period Mystery", and "Blind"? You should try to watch them if you haven't. I love his acting there ^_^

REMEMBER start airing on KNTV Japan on April 1st

CfXitPLUkAADzlj.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@maryofbethany hello i'm back again..I try to fulfill my promise..Visiting this thread at least once a week hahaha..Ahh yes..That time i often chat with coco and woundedheart in this thread..Don't know where they are now..It's only me now lol..I don't know if you have watched 'Operation Proposal' or not but YSH's acting was quite good there..Well maybe it's not as good as 'Miss You'..I still like the drama though..My love for YSH that time can't be explained with words..I even created 'Operation Proposal' drama thread in Soompi to show much i like him kekeke..Too bad that i don't have a chance to watch his other drama 'Flames of Desire'..I couldn't find any link that provide proper Eng sub..Hopefully i will be able to watch 'Joseo Magician' soon..And have you watched his movies? "City of Fathers", "4th Period Mystery", and "Blind"? You should try to watch them if you haven't. I love his acting there ^_^

REMEMBER start airing on KNTV Japan on April 1st

CfXitPLUkAADzlj.jpg

@ilwoo_aein"City of Fathers", "4th Period Mystery", and "Blind" , Operation Proposal.. not yet.
taking my own leisure time slowly .. .hahaha. wow.. think since Remember is airing on april .. Yoo will start gathered his new fans in Japan. like myself, which is a late fan. think some japanese viewers who has not been won over by him, will be his new fan because of Remember.
Oh, i bought many of his DVD, actually i viewed many of his shows not thru web, but thru actual DVD...like what i always said, i am a late fan. i actually watch quite a few of his dramas, without having liked him, hahaha. i am not so 'loyal' as you since you are Into him right from the beginning... i think my first drama of him, was King and I... Master of Study... etc.. can't remember which, ohoh.. yes, Love Letter...etc.but when he finally became Leads, should be Master of study taht i watched...but i will go on to watch Operation Proposal, after my rewatching of remember.
i have fame of desire too, but don't really liked, because of the female lead in fame, the 'wife" you know... don't like her with Yoo.

yeah, i went over to try to see where Coco and woundedheart.and many others are at their own profile.. think some of them has completely left.

http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/television/what-does-remembers-yoo-seung-ho-wish-he-could-forget

"A lot of focus is required for the role, he told us in an email interview — but that’s fine because he’s a pro." said May Seah, for Todayonline, (May Seah is quite a remarkable reknown interviewer in Singapore).
What does Remember’s Yoo Seung-ho wish he could forget?

"Q: You seem to have crying scenes in almost every episode. Is it exhausting to force the tears out, or can you cry on cue?
A: I have been crying since I was little! And, yes, it has been an emotional journey for both my character and I. I have always been a very emotional person and I think acting has played a big part in that. It has put me more in touch with my softer, emotional side. As the years pass, I find myself more and more sensitive to people’s feelings, which I think is great."

think if he didn't have all the wealth of 16 yrs weeping experiences, to make himself 'sensitive to people's feeling', he will not woven such a classic masterpiece of tapestry in those emotional scenes from ep 1 nonstop to climax at ep20. the fact that he treasured this experience and the lessons he learnt from understanding people's feelings as "which i think i great", in itself is greatness.

My thoughts: have read this report some times ago at YSHbias site, but didn't noticed nor registered in my mind it was done by May Seah of Singapore, ahem... ('Singapore'! you know. well, by today, Today's entertainment site is almost dominated by DotS... what to do? hahaha.)

(these few days i am sort of under quarantine / can't access my laptop for few nights (right now can use because working in my private office till colleague report for work later), some traditional religious family 'cramp down' on "excess-worldly-addiction" to KD.. haha.. i predicted this day will come. so i will go missing (at least for a while half day daily ) for few days, hopefully not a week.) anyway, the institution i am working in, exam approaching, i need to get ready.

• Like 1

Yoo sent a coffee-truck to support "Mr Kim" ('Dongho' in Remember) to support him.
so nice when after the show, they still remember each other.
cr.twitter.com/yshbiased

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfrwIQ8UAAUIeyq.jpg
"Yoo Seung Ho send a coffee truck to Park SungWong (lawyer Park in Remember-War of the Son) for his upcoming movie :) " (quoted from the twitter)

i tried to google Kim Seondal, hahaha, almost everything everywhere is about EXO"Xiumin ", this xiumin pretty boy is the younger-brother of Kim Seondal right? hardly find any news about the MAIN-Actual character Kim Seondal himself, which is non other than Yoo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonlovesun said:

I found this image on DC, so lovely :P

Remember-WOS DC

@moonlovesunJoseom Magician, new version huh? so cute!!!:w00t:

about your Army boys... oosp... i hav phobia looking at handsome cheeky-smile 'big-boss' SJK, nothing against him, he still very cool... but everywhere i google, instagram, twitter account, his face sure pop up... hahaha... because most of those i used to follow accounts, now are died-hard Song-Song fans.... even surpass last time Healer or last time My Love from The Star those crazy days... still nothing against SJK, else ilwoo-aein will kill me. hahahaha, SJK is found his signature act, good for him.  Hyun Bin is another cool hunk that looks pretty awesome when don't smile.
well, our Yoo has many signature acts in his bag. for each of us has our bias drama from him.
this year, jichangwook, yoo ah-in, lee minho, and Joo won.. will be in.. think Yoo has a right choice to serve when he was younger, when he paired with those actresses, always has people making fuss about noona romance or which actresses not matching because looking older which is too tiring for him right? (like the Park Minyoung case, which still provoke me real bad.) Now when he become older, and has lesser problem, as he become 22 and he oozed maturity manly grace when he paired with older female.
my family was watching cable tv Monster acted by Sung Yuri, remembered she mentioned she wanted to act with him, and garner lots of mockings... Yoo will not have problem acting Noona romance now, be it any female that looks young.. of cause he will be more happy acting with the likes of cute Park Bo Young... but he need not shy away from older female that can carry a drama singlehanded on their shoulder. 

some Directors once shared, it not they don't want to get younger female actresses for their Main male Lead. its because the Female main character role, they can't find any female that is both younger and yet can portray that delicate and complicated character shades, they call it "colours" (something like that), cannot portray that colour... (think it's Hello monster's Jung Nara's role), Director mentioned older female actresses can carry out the emotional scenes very natural and complicated characters traits very detailed.
same with Remember, Park Minyoung was chosen because she has certain unique 'colours' that can add to the story, and she is matured enough to handle Lee Inah.

so, Yoo is wise to not waste that 2 years picking up odd roles of that age where he was sandwiches between teen and Man-Maturity, while rejecting his rightful duty to the country. He came back from army, not flaunt us with abs like some others, but indulged us with his manly gazes and aura. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Berou Lalou said:

hey guys ! i came back from my revisions. I've found a video where Mr yoo has been mentioned by his appa in remember. I want to know what has been said. 

i totally agree with you ! I adored SJK in Nice Guy , then Dots happened. The dots fever will die anyway like the stars fever. Fame is something that goes and comes. I think the actors who choose Kim Eun sook's dramas, choose the fame because her dramas are always a hit. Cheesy lines, eye candy smiles, abs, success !  i hope SJK will pick for a good drama, with a solid storyline in the future so that i can erase Yoo Soo Jin's image from my mind.

i've read somewhere that YSH since his teenage days decided to enter army as soon as possible. Some years ago, he was criticized because he wasn't a child anymore and not yet an adult, so he was starting to pick up "odd roles " as you've stated. Now all the popular actors are about to enlist : Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, Joo Woon,JI Chang Wook etc. Which means more work for  our  YSH and maybe the next fever will be YSH's fever, hahaha who knows?

yes, these two years, hope Yoo will pick roles that reveal his strengths, while the heavy weights are serving countries.... i think he deserved more credits to his wise handling of himself and decisions he made in life... he looked weak and fragile since young, but he has depth and toughness in his stuborn and unwavering and unique and not following the norms way of handling his own life. the thoughts (just as what you said) that since young, he was looking forward to serve Army early, instead of running away and court fame first like the peers, think he is smart and intelligent to chose this path that way. Yes, i really hope he will not just be given cheesy roles that blink bright temporary because he can oozes some chemistry with some solid female actresses and charm fans by many skinship scenes... no!  i rather he carried on what he did in Remember, be skilled in characters crafting, and bringing up complicated main lead characters. Of cause i do hope they really pick some female leads that can really match him well and give a heart wrenching romance that should still have happy ending in the end. i want him to be respected even by veterans actors that acted with him. Best be, win an acting award, that solidify himself as a serious actor, during this time when many hunks are drawn away to enlist army. But i dont want him to be lurk to oversea production, which throw in big cash and crappy storyline, lots of CG, and bluescreen, and he will be paid lofty money just to kiss some foreign actresses and romance them in some stupid meaningless rom com..... yes, that is a NO NO, too.
don't mind him picking up a villain role even, if that role show forth a wretch soul tortured and wounded, a villain with soul, something like Yoon in Warrior BDS,
i just dont want him to be remembered for kissing some beautiful leads well only, and be remembered for awesome skinship scenes.. jaebal.pls don't give him such roles. hopefully one day he be given roles like Ji sung at Kill Me Heal Me.. that role is something that even silent JiSung own critics.

i saw in someone facebook, Yoo took photo with Jang Keun suk when he visited him at his new film set, that saeguk show you posted up there... Yeo Jingoo himself is like a small brother, a fan himself of Yoo, he mentioned some times ago his admiration for Yoo, and called him hyung... so cute boy.

HI @Berou Lalouyoopies, how your mid-term? its Mid-term right? my institution's exam starting this week end. the hell thus begun... i am not sitting, beyond that stage already., but i have to invigilate exams, sometimes help print, help lecturers with their score tubulating , score tabulating, mostly forecoming Graduation preparation... and running personal errands to the Leaders. at same time the youngest in house sits for her exam.. old man blamed me for setting bad example. i am like, barred from my laptop for few nights, like serving jail times that few nights, right now i have to walk on tip toe don't over abused my "liberty' to use laptop at home, they don't mind casual watching as at Home on Big screen together with the family at sitting.room, but strongly against addiction to certain 'idol-star' like how i addicted to Yoo and Changmin-couple, they just dont like me to specially loved a single star like an obesseion, as a passtime they don't mind.... think i will have lesser time spend here till exam over which is like mid or end May.
hope you have a good result and a good vacation coming.

12987024_1111770875530851_71495820407170
kekeke. found him, our unique Yoo.
13015292_1111770905530848_79262922727655
#‎YooSeungHo‬ with ‪#‎JangGeunSuk‬ at Jackpot filming site
cr.Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호 (facebook)

confirm its him taken this shot recently only, he has this hair cut after Remember over, correct? Yoopies? nice that he maintain friendship with his peers and not keep them as rivals. he is still the kind boy in his heart.

happened to just thinking about this: that Jang geunsuk acted with Yoona, IU, Park shinhye, Moon Geunyoung, ... Actresses which some fans really hope that Yoo can act with... hahaha. but seriously, i am still fine with those that he has taken up to act with, especially with Park Minyoung, (you see my contact pic is Lee Inah and Seo Jinwoo, means i am more than perfectly fine with this Screen OTP, i LOVED THEM.).
was thinking, if we swop any of those cute cute ones with Park minyoung, may not have the same result with Lee InAh.
but in any case, he can pair off well in future with the likes of cute pure Park Bo Young (who proven herself delivered OMG well), experienced Kim So-hyun (she was so shy in his presence when she visited the set at I Missed you, and was asked to take photo with Yoo, and she acted so fan-girly shy till Yoo told her she is making him embarrassed by keep shyly refusing to take photo.... so funny, think she secretly adore him? She played Who Are you? jolly well.) or even Jung Eun-ji (don't really like her, but i think she can steal some shows off from SHK in That Winter the Wind blow quite well, even better than her Reply).... etc, young actresses that can deliver emotional scenes and deep character. (or that Kim Yoo-jung who openly stated she liked Yoo, she was good in Angry Mom, even that few scenes in Secret Doors)   i just liked pure mellow girls, not those actresses that has lots of experiences kissing many hunk actors before, and fans will start to compare that Hot Actress's chemistry with Yoo with their experiences with other hunk actors, i certainly don't want Yoo to be compared with other hunk beefy actors who swoon with their skinship scenes or abs...!

so i am quite prejudice against young-cute-pretty things that originate from girl-band groups that really cannot act... and will bring down his acting with emotional scenes that cannot bring out the feels, imagine those young cute pretty ones like ‎Hyeri (Girls' Day, who act in Reply88) or Suzy (Miss A, who act in Dreamhigh) or Son Na-eun (A-Pink, who act in Twenty Again), or even Park Ji-yeon (Tara, who acted in Master of study with him), just imagine any of these acting as Lee In-Ah instead of Park Minyoung? no, no, no, it will please a lot of girl-band groups fans, but certainly not 'This Noona' (me)! Still preferred him with matured actresses or at least some girls that can deliver moving emotions / difficult levels of passions and sadness / steadfast female lead characters, facial expressions that can deliver feels without lines even, he needs such actresses to paired with, to bring himself to another level to mixed in the right chemistry, And not just girl band group kinda singer turn actresses just act cute and pretty. Jang Geunsuk himself is another pretty boy, he is totally acting himself at Bel Ami, so he always get all the pretty noona also (like Ha Ji-won and Lee Ji-ah), but i also not really into his act, except for Hwang Jini. Yoo really can act, which is more than a pretty face.

Pls open link below for YSH TOKYO FAN MEET ticket, 22 Apr, some blessed fan by name of Cloudia-Yo posted hers on.Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgDyHLAUYAAcwTd.jpg

So envy. All good fan-meet always started with Japan, while all foreign productions that lure K stars to act oversea is in China, while post-Show short vacation will always be Thailand (or Indonesia's islands). Japan and China and Thailand pretty sums up main KD stars' involvement with Asia. The rest of countries just drool. Hahaha. 
(well, tomorrow here my country Host the Captain America Civil war TeamCap Premiere, but not KD stuff... :tears:)