Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/07/college-students-vote-on-which-stars-they-want-to-take-home-for-the-holidays/?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-celebrity-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=14938pr

College Students Vote on Which Stars They Want to Take Home for the Holidays

"Among the 328 total female students, 108 chose Park Bo Gum. He was followed by actor Yoo Seung Ho in the rankings. Ryu Jun Yeol, Yoo Ah In, and Yeo Jin Goo came in third, fourth, and fifth place, respectively."

• Like 1

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/113509/20160209/five-fun-facts-about-yoo-seung-ho.htm

He's still young but he knows who he wants to marry.

"I would prefer someone who is around my age," he said in an interview with the Korean media outlet Newsen. "A four year age difference is ideal."

And she should ideally be a non-celebrity.

"I like women who look innocent," said Yoo. "My ideal type has changed since I returned from the army. I like women who have long, wavy hair."

On 3/17/2016 at 11:52 AM, maryofbethany said:

@ilwoo_aein
haha. thanks.  i knew your chief bias Jung Il Woo's (found Il Woo very moving when he is playing second leads or in saeguk as those forsaken sad prince best suit him.... eg. 49 days and Moon embracing Sun), his new show coming, so you super excited... hahaha. your other bias; Flowerboy MH and Alien Prof Do also has coming show...
hahaha. you still non stop keep posting YSH here with your Fan Pic Queen's skill, hahaha, you are really a faithful yoopie thread fan! thank God for people like yourself, keep the thread moving all along.... i am rookie at this thread, and baby as just start living as a yoopie,  guess Remember really transformed me, in truth am actually not really qualified. hahaha.

@maryofbethany you know me the best hahaha..Yes Ilwoo will have new drama..Soohyun & Minho will have new movie and my new bias Seojoon will have new drama too..Aigoo i'm lucky to have favorite actors like them who always make me busy..I almost forgot about my little handsome brother recently because of my other bias hahaha..But now i'll try my best to be a good Yoopie by visiting this thread at least once a week to say hello to you and other Yoopies :D Anyway, once again, congrats for being the first post updater ;)

I want YSH back with new drama soon and i hope it's romantic comedy drama. It's time to see him in a rom-com like 'Secret Garden' hahaha..I think will be a big challenge for him since he always cast in a serious drama. 

Will 22-year-old stars rule the scene?

Many 22-year-old stars are turning the tide, especially in the film and drama industry. Despite the fact that some of them have very little experience, the public is eyeing these celebrities closely. 

--skipped unrelated parts-

Yoo Seung-ho

Yoo Seung-ho has been in the entertainment industry more than any of his colleagues. He debuted as a child actor back in 2000.

Recently, Yoo returned to the screen with the drama series “Remember: War of the Son.” He successfully proved his acting talent by perfectly pulling off the role of a genius lawyer with a disabled father.

As Yoo has already completed his mandatory military service, he has plenty of time to fulfill his dream of making it to the A-list.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Berou Lalou said:

YSH’s 2015 CFS :
Sumi chips 

@Berou Lalou you are so great. you really make my "life" easier. because i am like a "baby yoopie" (you know what i mean), so sometimes i lack the past few years (actually past 15 yrs to catch up with his 15 yrs acting career)... so sometimes don't know where to start looking. thanks, you are so great, since you posted those Ads.. maybe i can post choose one or two to post at first page, can?
sorry, today is sunday, normally on sunday i have to go MIA because of Church.. and even if i steal some moments to secretly log on to soompi, i can't do much, or watch long... only now late into the night, then i can google. thanks, your postings help a lot.
i was telling you, my laptop crashed and IT need to install Window 10, which means it crashed when i was editing soompi ... and as a result almost half of the things i posted at first age gone... don't understand how exactly... but it a blessing in disguise,.. since its so... i have no choice, but to redo from scratch some of the info... instead of focus on his dramas, and those on screen things. i think i prefer to focus on YooSeungho, the real person, means what he is off screen, eg. what he said, or during bts those clips.. or interviews... i liked real things of the real person.. these few days has been searching thru his stuff... thanks again. for the stuff you posted, so i use your material for first page, can?

@ilwoo_aein thanks , haha. i know. when i saw Jung Il woo's new show news.. i think to myself, you are 'finished' already. hahaha. have a nice swoony time. yes, do once a week of so, drop by with your awesome gift of all the pics and news.:glasses:at the beginning, i thought you went over and follow Song-Song couple (u know which one i mean right? everyone knows about songsong nowadays, even the early teens in my church also say their school swarming with dots talking.. which originally only talks 5sos.,. One Direction.... i though you become dots trouper. oh, then i discovered JiW has new show.... hahha, how are you going to cruise all 3 shows? i stop watching on web, when nothing interest me, i just watch from cable TV.)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@ilwoo_aein thanks , haha. i know. when i saw Jung Il woo's new show news.. i think to myself, you are 'finished' already. hahaha. have a nice swoony time. yes, do once a week of so, drop by with your awesome gift of all the pics and news.:glasses:at the beginning, i thought you went over and follow Song-Song couple (u know which one i mean right? everyone knows about songsong nowadays, even the early teens in my church also say their school swarming with dots talking.. which originally only talks 5sos.,. One Direction.... i though you become dots trouper. oh, then i discovered JiW has new show.... hahha, how are you going to cruise all 3 shows? i stop watching on web, when nothing interest me, i just watch from cable TV.)

@maryofbethany hello i'm back! :D Yes i'm' finished already because of Ilwoo hahaha..Well, i watch "Descendants of The Sun" but i'm only addicted to BIG BOSS (Song Joong Ki) not the Song-Song couple lol..He melts me with his cute smile :w00t: Not really into DOTS because nothing can beat "Secret Garden" my all time favorite k-drama ;) Ohh, yes nowadays everybody knows about DOTS..Even most of my office colleagues watch this show and they love it hahaha..The power of DOTS :phew: In the meantime i'll dedicate my time to watch DOTS lol..Lucky that Ilwoo's new drama will be aired long after DOTS and Seojoon's new drama will be aired in the second half of this year..I still have time to breathe hahaha...

Here beautiful caps of Yoo Seung Ho in 'Miss You' <one of my favorite k-drama> shared by yshbiased..He looks handsome as ever..My Kang Hyung Joon..My Harry Borrison..

CeFE5L4UsAA14Tx.jpg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@maryofbethany hello i'm back! :D Yes i'm' finished already because of Ilwoo hahaha..Well, i watch "Descendants of The Sun" but i'm only addicted to BIG BOSS (Song Joong Ki) not the Song-Song couple lol..He melts me with his cute smile :w00t: Not really into DOTS because nothing can beat "Secret Garden" my all time favorite k-drama ;) Ohh, yes nowadays everybody knows about DOTS..Even most of my office colleagues watch this show and they love it hahaha..The power of DOTS :phew: In the meantime i'll dedicate my time to watch DOTS lol..Lucky that Ilwoo's new drama will be aired long after DOTS and Seojoon's new drama will be aired in the second half of this year..I still have time to breathe hahaha...

Here beautiful caps of Yoo Seung Ho in 'Miss You' <one of my favorite k-drama> shared by yshbiased..He looks handsome as ever..My Kang Hyung Joon..My Harry Borrison..

CeFE5L4UsAA14Tx.jpg

hi you are online too.... kekeke. oh you mentioned Secret Garden all time Fav? oh but is it Hyun Bin right, not jung Il woo right? i thought you all time fav should be something like 49 days or Moon embracing Sun... etc, Il woo drama?
hahaha. enjoy your Dots, which means somewhere in future you goin to add SJK pic into your list of Hunks as your signature? haha.
12802774_10153298809461822_4298017753228

my country I magazine has a write out on SJK, and a very small portion on YSH. you read chinese? YSH so small write out, so i can't be bothered to interpret, actually i bought the mag to do translation, haha
https://www.facebook.com/iweeklymag
this Mag has so many DotS, so little Remember... this issue has 4 whole page of your cute cute SJK, and that Reply88 Trio.... but very little of YSH..

• Like 1

@Berou Lalou wow. Tonight i wil read all your stuff. Like what u say: Time to go bck to our busy routines . So day time i cant chat much... V excited over your stuff. Thanks. Appreciate you spend so much time searching when I expressed interest. I actually thought you r under grad, didn't know you worked, or as intern?  You are really a solid yoopie, and really resourceful on him. Your zeal and faithfulness that make you just focus on him  alone is so touching. (He is your one only bias, while I did have changmin before liking him, hahaha). So don't feel bad about sudden craze and go obsessed over him again,. His character did that to me , as an individual actor out side his role continue to surprised me also. Yoopie Barou Lalou , we are only 'young' once. Some of us are given a chance to revive teens youthful crazes because of Yoo's jinwoo's tears.  as long as we sincerely drawn the line separating realities daily lives and our KD bias world , just want to see him soar high in career and find their real One True Love, and support whosoever he do n whosoever he loved. Just wish him YSH don't end up stay single. He deserved more than what living a life under others expectation, protective from hurts, lonely in crowd, mood suppressing. He really needs someone, and.don't care whether fans like the person or not. Just protect his loved ones.  

I read a little of what you post about his youth and school days been lonely because people will look at him.talked about him, but keep a distance , cannot have proper friendship that does not focus outside.the status of.his stardom, its a very lonely growing up journey. Busy but lonely. Thanks God he.didn't become twisted along the way. And he don't go drug or fast car or drinking like many Hollywood child actors actresses that are wasted when reached adulthood. If he truly want acting to be life long career then he must expect himself to don't take cheap crap roles like some hunks peers , hope one day.he act in more than romance or comedies something that is challenging, just like the ALZHEIMER patient Jinwoo is something like that , a role that tested his limits... Or else go and lead a quiet life else else where with his family away from paparazzi, don't mind not seeing him forever on screen, as long as he is happy.. IF still want to act ,  Just hope whosoever become his wife next time must be really understanding, patient and not jealous and trust him, and comfort him when his at mood-swing .

A lonely quiet tired fighting warrior. 

hahaha @Berou Lalou. i just read finished all your stuff... couldn't stand temptation, couldn't wait till home.. thanks Berou Lalou. many thoughts after the reading... i go home then talk... by far this is really the longest set of sincere face to face detailed interview i read about him, not those recycled reports from news that they copied whatever each said. thanks again. (you have 'overwork yourself' finding.)

I周刊 I-Weekly no.960, 24 Mar 2016
Cover story Title: "In-things Actors /Actresses that United the Whole Man-kind".

12802774_10153298809461822_4298017753228

(article within: skipping the long part on SJK, PBG... go straight to our underrated luminous Yoo.)
Yoo Seung Ho.

"Since he debuted as a child actor, we ever watched him at "Love Letter", "the Legend" and "Queen Seondeok"  in his childhood image. As a result, we felt even more uniquely familiarized and endeared towards him.
Drama "Remember War of the Son" played with a lad stricken with Alzheimer's disease, tragic demised of father, vengeance... kind of plots. Pleasant Surprised that the highest rating is a proud score of 23.7%. I am convinced,  all credits goes to him.  His Tears is the Killer-weapon. As long as the 22 years old "Ah-Boy" started to tears flood, the heart wrenching pathetic sight, truly makes all of us couldn't help but desired to pamper him. Endearing lovability, it's a God's inheritance."

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 7:07 PM, Berou Lalou said:

YSH’s 2015 CFS :

addidas

@Berou Lalou re: first page & CFS
massive thanks.
u truly help me saved a lot of hardship searching for CFS , hahaha.... in the end i chosen Adidas CFS, even above the Petitzel, Lotte stores or the G Guess ones.... need something not 'so-modeling' as his CFS representative pcs, also something that can show forth his natural side or another side of his 'healthy image', even as what he said he is not into sport since schooling, or even if he is not showing off 6 packs on screen, and we couldn't be bothered whether he has abs not, because we treasured him for 'his other virtues'. so i intended to emphasizes on he been chosen for Adidas as a healthy youthful image, sport is not actually used to boost up beefy image... but as a healthy life style of a focused youth / disciplined young adults, which he can represent the image Adidas wanted. Noted thru-out this running ads, there's absolutely nothing about abs, no showing off making used of gyms to show off adidas products and at the same time his abs. But the ads motivating other youths to join in running as he run along happily. Adidas motto in their own words at their site about their originality :
"Adidas Originals: Reflecting the timeless Adidas heritage. Once innovative, now classic and always authentic " (http://shop.adidas.com.sg/about-adidas-products)
Well, isn't Yoo: a timeless (Time tested) KD land's 15 yrs heritage: once innovative (may not be innovative, but he was a fresh 'untrained' new face that the phone ads Director and the Director Lee Jeong-Hyang of "The Way home" wanted back then).  now classic (his first Movie which is all time classic) beside he has this classy aura.   Always authentic (Yoo is always real and not acting cute or macho, his totally not selling himself, but a 'limited edition product' without any self advertising on social sites, but what you get is what you see, real authentic genuine products.)
mmm.... Adidas CFS shall be it.

so its actually a good things that my site crashed and i lost many info and have to search from scratch.... the first time i upload frenzy without thinking of a theme... now i think its good for him to be shown his natural aura, his sincerity, very sparingly few self advertising desires, his slow glimmering lustre that was built thru the years rather than just spark off by a high rating drama suddenly like a hare... want that side of him shown, all in all. his the turtle that runs the race in his Adidas way. so i don't think the first page shall be throwing in lots of pics and video about this show or that modeling ads or music clip.... (welcome to any ideas anyone can share with me.)

(interviews, later on... u are so right, i do tremendously loved the interviews, that's why have to 'meditate' on it first. i preferred above all what he said in his own mouth then what his agents, reporters or crews said about him... ) again, if you are busy, don't feel obligated and guilty... hahaha. who's the other bias... you do know i am shipping changmin hahaha. yours?

@maryofbethany hii,thanks for all updates:) 

No he is not fake.He is like this shy n lil introvert.first time noticed this think in RWOTS bts.He was hesitating n feeling shy all time in those bts.No one cn pretend this so long.He is actually shy.his one habbit makes me remmbr of ksh like He always put his hand on mouth when he laugh or feels shy.

M surfing his vids on yt especially of fanmeeting.unfortunately there nt much ysh FMvideo.I want to know him as a person bcz m curious abt his personality ,talking style ,body language,....etc.

M gonna start his new drama "operation proposal" how is that???

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ranbir32 said:

@maryofbethany hii,thanks for all updates:) 

No he is not fake.He is like this shy n lil introvert.first time noticed this think in RWOTS bts.He was hesitating n feeling shy all time in those bts.No one cn pretend this so long.He is actually shy.his one habbit makes me remmbr of ksh like He always put his hand on mouth when he laugh or feels shy.

M surfing his vids on yt especially of fanmeeting.unfortunately there nt much ysh FMvideo.I want to know him as a person bcz m curious abt his personality ,talking style ,body language,....etc.

M gonna start his new drama "operation proposal" how is that???

@ranbir32 yes yes, he did have a classy aura like Kim Soo Kyun (or of cause SJS)... but he's still different, he played out sentimental scene even better than his peers. yes, also about dont think he is pretending, no one can pretend for so long 15 yrs... even his arm mates can testify he's a humble real man.

oh, @Berou Lalouis the one who posted so so so much. she's another very good friend from Remember site that i count it my honour to know, she's sunbae (to me) in term of Yoopie age.

i should give a hat to the weathered proof Yoopies-sunbaes that hold the fort all these years since 2007, (when it was started by someone else). told myself, before continuing to search other sites for YSH news. i should just go thru all the 90 pages, have been randoming scanning thru past pages, told myself this is my Goodfriday / Easter project, scan thru 80 pages of this sites of yoopies post... Yoo deserves that much!
(WOW... we are 90s pages now! pat ourselves a little. all the long years yoopies following this sites are the faithfuls, @ilwoo_aein you are one of them.... )

• Like 2

since tomorrow is Good Friday i need not work, means tonight i can indulged in Yoo longer, fulfilling my 'thirst', that drought left after Remember, hahaha.
then i came across this post reply by someone about what Yoo did in Singapore, and remembered that i was so so so touched when first read it, why?
since he is no more in SG, i shall post this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/KOATSG/media/grid?idx=2&tid=704214315486740480

(which they said "we spotted Yoo Seung Ho in Singapore")
then i replied with :
https://mobile.twitter.com/KOATSG/status/704704990338658304

they replied "Yes,he did took the train to travel around Singapore."

i am so touched, that he will not pampered himself into travelling around singapore by limousine, One should understand that the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) is surely not a comfortable way of travelling for the rich, because you hardly can hard seats for the long journey. while the train systems is very clean and safe and fine air conditional not stuffy, but its just boring outside the window. nothing like those Train travel in Japan, Taiwan, where you can enjoy some scenic views, ours here are concrete jungle... what worst is you are really surrounded by public, means he will easily encounter some shrieking fans along the journey, no privacy at all, people will peep over your shoulder to look at what your mobile showing.... 

but the Lad is so starved of a normal life, that he probably can't do that kind of simple daily transport by train back in Korea because he will be surrounded by screaming girls in no time,.. think that in his heart, this is the simple kind of things he will like, a simple train drive. how i pity him. i was suddenly really glad that he bothered to take time off after each show to go somewhere with family or friends on private tour, just to taste a normal life, eat a normal meal, travel public transport, shopping a little... do some routine things that "normal" people like us murmur of as boring.  Sort of glad that he can experienced breathe amongst common people that don't know him well for a short few days, people like Malays, Indians, Caucasians that can make him felt relax walk and sit with them in public, many SG Chinese may not know him too, hope he enjoy oblivion for that few quiet eating, shopping, walking days here. 

15 yrs, while people like us can have luxury to squeeze with other people and be ourselves, talk loud and complain in public, sometimes misbehave a little, who exactly cares, and we can fall asleep on train, who's cares about our mouth open wide... but all those simple little life style, Yoo is deprive of. to think that he must always constantly behave for 15 longs yrs, and still grow up so disciplined, so mature in thinking, so kind thinking for others, while not blaming the career that rob him of this simplicity of life, how can we not loved him more, by knowing more about the real person within?
poor boy.

• Like 1

1. {option}http://i65.-/2r2nepw.jpg[/IMG]
  2. [IG] YOO SEUNG HO With His Fan and Give Him A Gift 
  3. Trans : I got second gift from YSH and took a picture. YSH keeps my diet plan, why can he keep concentrating in my work out? I can't help loving him.

YSH Bar

• Like 1