Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/11/yoo-seung-hos-favorite-a-pink-member-revealed/

hahaha. think his army life, help to secure a liking for girl band group for pastimes and to secure hardship. Since every lad, every teen has their idols, nothing wrong.

Think this article not posted here, while i may have been posted at Remember's site (did it?)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/why-did-yoo-seung-ho-avoid-watching-tv-while-in-the-army

me, personally liked this article about his army lives, above all other articles about his army pastimes crazes.... (i was trying to find articles on "Oh Ha Young"from A Pink actually)...  people always liked to focus on his 'love' for girl band groups, esp the tabloids always "emphasizes" on certain girl band groups, hahaha. nothing wrong exactly. but its nice, to peep at why he seek to certain a certain genre of entertainments instead of dramas, which in his words: "One other concern was when I went out, I might not be able to [act].  I really wished for it and really wanted to do it." He really loved to act, and his pure worries was there, that when he returns, he may not gain back the same fame, and may even lost some of his original fans to other as young and as talented as handsome hunks which chose to run from National Service (and chose study in a Uni but seldom attend classes, just to get passes only).
So, his clear and present dangers were lurking all along as he served. Atop that, fans are cruel things and heartless things!  i knew that all along, my own OTP (Changmin) before i 'discovered' YSH, were losing some fans to other OTP, in just a span of a year...  so his fear is all along lurking as he chose to enter quietly without bidding farewell, so that in a way doesn't help since he won't enter like the rest, making tearful reporters filled farewell at Army's gate (like some of the stars did). so he also worried the offer of roles will diminished.
from here, we can tell, he don't treat acting as a job to garner fame, rather, something he loves to do, and will truly missed doing, "i really wished for it and really wanted to do it"... see! guess, since that has been his aspiration from young, his own word: "
That is how much I want to love this work even more."... its not for the fame nor the fans nor for financial benefits... not just something what some stars planned to use stardom as a step while they are young famous to reach their original goal. For him, it just "how much i want to love this work".

(goosh, i have grew to love him late... so late. you yoopies who follow him from the beginning, are so so so blessed. deep in his heart, he seldom say, but think he knows and appreciate you long long time yooopies, by the fact that you all still lurk here, are true evidence of a unshaken faithful yoopie.) 

@ilwoo_aein
haha. thanks.  i knew your chief bias Jung Il Woo's (found Il Woo very moving when he is playing second leads or in saeguk as those forsaken sad prince best suit him.... eg. 49 days and Moon embracing Sun), his new show coming, so you super excited... hahaha. your other bias; Flowerboy MH and Alien Prof Do also has coming show...
hahaha. you still non stop keep posting YSH here with your Fan Pic Queen's skill, hahaha, you are really a faithful yoopie thread fan! thank God for people like yourself, keep the thread moving all along.... i am rookie at this thread, and baby as just start living as a yoopie,  guess Remember really transformed me, in truth am actually not really qualified. hahaha.

• Like 2

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/113299/20160201/five-k-drama-actors-name-their-idols.htm

Five K-Drama Actors Name Their Idols
quoting from article: "Yoo Seung Ho said that he respects _______'s abilities to play different roles and submerge ___self into the various characters ___ plays." (guess who is the actor/actress Yoo is admiring?"
yeah, wise choice! (Oh . Nothing romantic about his choice.)

• Like 1

Hii gyz,m new on soompi forum,I have been lurking forum threads for many years but nver thought to create an account,this time ,m touched by ysh performance in rwots drama so couldn't resist...n  m here. M so much impressed with this Young boy's talent.I love him more and more

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ranbir32 said:

Hii maryo,how luckey u r atleast u can see him in person n cn buy those products BT what about us:bawling::sweatingbullets: who cn only drool over his pics.thats it.

@ranbir32 Hi. Welcome . See, we are shown the power of Yoo in 'Ex nihilo' (create) ji Woo with such reality touch, that for a good 3months , we forgot that is Yoo, we just see ji Woo weeping , and every scenes of weeping is intensified , not as the murmurer said these its all the same repeated crying scenes. Yoo shown a gradually overwhelming helplessness, while he vowed to save dad's name, he can't save dad's memories ... And when he see his impending future that he will agonized his loved ones namely Inah or Law Firm family to experienced what he felt, Yoo weeping has become a part of him, its no more acting and stop crying when director about 'cut'... Think he totally emerged into JW and became JW, felt JW, loved like JW... died inside like JW... AWESOME. 

we knew Yoo's Remember will lure people out from behind laptop and moble and become yoopies. Proven!!! 

Hahaha:flushed: no no I didn't see him in person. He did came to my country for about a week tour, although my country is Super small in Asia, but God's will that I didn't chanced upon him no matter how near my working place to the mega shopping district and famed tourist attractions , :confused:Any way I was adviced by yoopies sunbaes that it is better for our Yoo; if we leave him alone to tour without harassing him when its obvious that he went on secret private tour. So i didn't see him in person. Hahaha. YOO just made me fan girlimg, even though I am noona already. I bought lots of Adidas also, guys size ones not girls' ...hahaha. :glasses:Cannot buy Lotte right?... Hahaha. 

• Like 1

@macaronsandsakuratea

Hahaha. I saw an old friend here... axtually went to see where u wander, missed talking to you.. You managed to finish Remember? Still into Jin Woo and Inah?  Happy you are find your way here, my old 'Team Romance' for romance buddy together with ferily and others....hahaha. 

i think i still preferred a fully clothed covered 6 packs army lad. and maybe i am the odd ones, (so are some of you too?) after 4 weeks of "...", hahaha. we are still not won over by the other army hunk (that guy is macho, but.... ). So, here we stay, with this army lad.

p.s. my laptop crashed while i was editing this site today, i lost some of the data ... so first page is under construction, may or may not recovery till what it was yesterday, God willing, trying my best. Apologies all mine.
For Seung ho !

On 3/18/2016 at 5:00 AM, Berou Lalou said:

@ranbir32  i haven't found fan accounts :(. i will continue searching. Btw, i loled at your profile picture because it was my old one hahaha.

@maryofbethany everybody is going gaga over SJK right now. I don't understand the hype of dots  --.--.  i gave up the drama after 6 episodes. I'm glad  that i found someone who isn't  fangirling over SKJ. Don't worry  uri YSH doesn't need to take clothes off to make people go gaga. He is super popular with noonas :D, he has a long line of noona actresses  waiting for him and who are eager acting with him. Just give the guy i few years to mature a little bit more and to become more manly, he will  then surely steal every girls heart :phew:

@Berou Lalou  since its YSH site, so i dare to mention it here, hoping there is no S** fans here else get offended. i actually preferred him (say preferred, not loved) him at Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but not at DotS. its the same thing about NGM in Remember. if he has not shed any clothes right at beginning and revealed abs, there won't be instant followers drooling right at ep1 over him. You noticed, even YSH at Adidas ads there is no wanton showing off of skin, we can see his hands muscle a little, but nothing more !. because this is NOT what YSH wants to attract us to. Some can say oh maybe he has no abs... OK, no abs big enough so what?!...Seriously, if "Captain" in DotS didn't introduced gym scene to awe fans with the beauty of God's creation, namely 'human's bodies' do you think there be such feverish hype over him? Captain and NGM has risen to the status of those Greek or Roman Stone deities half clad gracing all the tourist landmarks of Roman and Greece and Vatican,... both are as beautiful as those perfect specimens of human bodies, Yoo? Yoo is not deities, he is just an Actor, in his own word, An Actor!... oh,  i watch all 6eps till now with my family, thru cable,  i just couldn't get besotted, just like i watched all the ep of Reply88 and couldn't attract to Sun-Taek, no offend to SunTaek n song-song Shipper too... believe that Reply or DotS OTP does sizzle with chemistry & their OTP characters does have strengths,. just that they are not my type, and basically it doesn't cost even a single hair drop if I like or dislike who, in 'the vast Global Temple of shippers.  just that i & some few others who r the odds who preferred OTP that go slow into skin-ship, not start cheesy and straight confession & flirt by first 2 eps .. i like relationship that goes slow and subtle and sensitive like the way YSH goes. (think his Operational proposal a little too hot for me, hahaha. i also liked OTP that knows exactly who they love & want, straight from the beginning, and don't waver and cannot decide who to choose to date, not be influenced by second leads' advances... i loved OTP that trust, defend & support each other as friends first, quietly fluttered over each gazes and slight touches, thinking nd missing each other not demanding whether will be hurt in future... i don't like too fast into kisses and make people start demanding those 50 shades right from beginning of dramas. ... my preferences.
hahha. about YSH over noonas attraction, he is already stealing hearts of Noonas fans and like you say, there already a long line of noona wanted to act with him, 2NE1 that most pretty member also gaga over YSH. he just don't need to shed any clothes, he has enough charm.

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ranbir32 said:

@maryofbethany thanks,m watching his old videos these days.He is very shy person.I loved how psh teased him abt Suzy(don't remmbr ) n he blushed.aaaww that's so cute expression,I thught..hold on,my boy is very shy lol!

@ranbir32 this is his uniqueness. his genuine shyness. he is not fake shy when he is shy in front of girls... and he dislike publicity, even when he is more sunbaes than all those actors that are older than him, in Stage Presence wise, he is actually Sunbae than all those older age actors... but he show forth shyness very attractive, jsut like the APInk thing... everyone goes AWWW..... .over it. hahaha. so funny, Park ShinHye teased him over IU, he also shy, his shyness is like just started acting not long, like no experiences with girls, but to think in truth he has a long list of kissing scenes in dramas... i still couldn't 'believed' he so shy... hahahaha. during interview at Remember, interviewer ask him about PMY, which actresses he preferred most, which he wanted to act with, which he wanted to do LIVE interview with, he chose PMY at all 3, and he immediately blushed when that lady host poked fun at him giving ' 3 'crowns' to PMY, too generous to her,. of cause we know he said so because its during Remember airing time, the boy know if he named otters then reporters will speculate he don't have chemistry with PMY... he is very understanding and matured and meticulous in thinking how his colleague will feel. But fact that he did blushed and.he touched both his healed cheeks, and the scene highlight blushing on his cheek.... so cute.

@Berou Lalou , i found the pic i wanted. hahaha. you have no idea how hard i searched. kekeke. thank God|
but i couldn't paste. later then see  how.
now about one day later after i posted this post to you, i still cannot download the pic i found, because i pasted it as pic in my word file, without stating the site where i copied from. now i am so angry with myself.

• Like 1