[Opinions] Dim Sum, Pho or Sushi?

Guest Tofude

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heartsyou

really hard to say.. dim sums include the pancakes right? yummy yummy pancakes!! I like all of them..

But sushi.. i don't like sashimi.. But I love rolls.. and unagi.. and many others..

I'll pick sushi if it includes green tea.. but without greentea.. dimsum!

ps; i havent had pho before. But I think I'll like these two better then noodles.

Guest TALK PLAY LOVE

.. mmm... Dim sum.

Next would be sushi.. it can get a bit boring, since they're relatively the same when you think about it. xDD

I'm not big on pho. haha There are a bunch of other yummy Asian noodle soups out there.

Guest &adamo.

what a hard question x_____x

i really can't choose!

i like dim sum, pho and sushi!!!

lmfao but i might eat more sushi and dim sum than pho xD

but i eat sushi for dinner most of the time when we're not having chinese food

Guest xeilmach

I am Chinese, but I prefer Pho and Dim Sum more. Maybe because here in Hawaii, the Chinese restaurants are practically carbon copy of each other and there's not much to choose from in their menus.

DIM SUM IS THE BEST~ However, the other two is good as well. I don't know.. since i have to pick one.

Sushi- you can get awfully full from that.. so's pho. To stay on the safe side, dim sum... cos they're small and there's a wide variety.

Guest 1--cuteYy

i love them all, but i would say pho...though dim sum comes pretty close haha. pho is just something i never get tired of XD

Guest xkrankydankyx

sushi!

i use to hate seafood when i was little but i started craving it when i didn't have it for 2~3 years

sushi sushi sushi

i can't get enough of it

Guest Panda Kisses

How can you possibly make us choose between the three? ^^ They're all so good in their own ways.

(But sushi will always have a special place in my heart.)

It's like asking us to choose between Jolin Tsai, Tila Tequila (couldn't think of viet performer) and Namie Amuro.

They're all special in their own little ways :3

Except maybe Tila, but she's hot from the neck down.

... what were we talking about again?

Archived