Guest Tofude

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Delusional

dim sum .

i love sushi, but i dont eat all types.

i like pho, but i only like to eat ..like once a year...

Guest BeautifulChromosomes

They're really hard choices.
Sushi makes you feel elegant but Pho keeps you satisfied.
Pho.

Guest HERinsinuation

hmm...its between dim sum or pho

I'd have to pick pho though, because its a comfort food (god I miss home) and the greasiness of some dim sum dishes can make me feel ill after eating only 3-4 pieces.

Guest AiGOO!

the best comfort food...PHO!!!!

to the extent where i sit on the table with a steamy hot bowl of pho sweating in the middle of the summer..

LOL

Guest Ce'nedra

Dim sum for me even though I love pho and sushi as well (btw, they're very weird comparisons).

Speaking of greasy, sure dim sum is (at least for fried ones, there's a lot of steamed dim sum too), but pho is hella greasy too so I'm not sure why I get this 'grease-free' mentality about it. Ever seen a pho pot frozen overnight? You will be shocked at the layer of fat solidified on top...

Just saying though 'cause I couldn't care less since I'm more concerned with good flavour and pho is definately good stuff hahhaa.

Fresh-made sushi is also crazy good!

Guest Jessica Nguyen

DIMSUM. but I also really like to eat pho & sushi. the three aren’t that similar. but yes, I would choose dimsum. steamed. loveeeeeeee it.

• 1 year later...
Guest iamvick

I'm bringing this topic back.. It needs to be shown some love!

It's such a hard choice but I think, Dim Sum!

Pho is close second though..

Guest GDZY.cookielove

aw man. i love all three. i could eat pho all the time,  but then i would have to drink lots of water cause it makes my mouth dry. sushi is awesome and dim sum too. but i think i will choose sushi XD

Archived