Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest 1oveless

The new trailers are certainly impressive. The music in the Versus trailer seriously reminds me of FF8's opening theme. Kinda wish we could see something new though. It's like they're showing us the same thing we've seen over two years ago. Can't wait to finally see some gameplay footage....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if i can wait another year for this T_T

I thought the new trailer for versus was pretty bad richard simmons, it made me want to buy a ps3 lol

Guest ~fantasygurl~

UPDATE!

Here are the brand new trailers for both Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy Versus 13. I'm assuming they were just released yesterday.

Final Fantasy XIII Versus DK∑3713 Trailer

Final Fantasy XIII DK∑3713 Trailer

I'm glad to see new footage from Versus XIII. We've seen most of these in scans already but it's nice to see them moving around and stuff. Haha.

Square Enix is still secretive as ever and still haven't released any actual gameplay footage but I'm not complaining, seeing these are just good too. :)

too bad it got removed imao! i love the trailer for versus it was so sad and good and awesomeness!

Guest masakenji

anyone feels mgs4 graphics are better? or maybe its just cause i played it on my friend's HDTV. :P

sigh, i remember the days where people on gamefaq were complaining that Square was releasing too many games too fast. i want to see how those guys feels now... let's not forget we have to wait for the english version too.

i don't think Noctis looks emo and to top it off, the director says his character is very shy. tbh, i want him to have at least some emotions. also there's a rumor about the storyline, that Stella killed one of the 3 friends of Noctis... Aerith all over again?

and another thing, that suit Noctis is wearing is from an actual fashion business design called Roen, they're collaborating only for v13 and the suits can be brought online. it is very expensive, the cheapest ones are value at 3500us, so unless you are a hardcore cosplayer, make a pass. for me, if i still like it after playing the game (2yrs from now...), i'll buy it for those special occasions :D

Guest Uchiha_Hai

Final Fantasy needs to go back to it's old roots and use what actually works. The last Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy 12 sucked so bad.

The characters, story, and battle-system was so awful. I'm surprised it took them five years to produce such an awful game.

I hope Final Fantasy 13 and Versus will make me forget about SE's mistakes....

Guest shufflez

just got caught up on ff13 info

lightning sounds amazingly awesome, shes on a mission to doom the world? pfft <3

and i like the relationship between noctis and stella, seems interesting...and some what predictable..

cant wait to see how it turns out :]

FF6 should have a remake (hopefully not on the PS3 though).

FF7 cuz I beat the game 5 times. XD Tifa's cool XD Cait Sith's annoying at first but he's still cute. Yuffie's my all-time favorite. I'm not really fond of Barret.. tend not to include him in my party unless necessary. I wonder why.

FF8's the most annoying game I have played ever. Not very fond of the game system. never once beat the game despite playing it 4 times. I want to cry. Favorite character's gotta be Selphie.

FFX... I'm stuck with only Yuna (you can keep guessing). The reason why I played it in the first place is because of the music cuz I was certain I left the game to rot after my first failed attempt at the start before going back to it a year later.

FFXII... worse than I could imagine. Stopped playing after an hour of wandering aimlessly.

Mmm I mostly spent time playing FFX & FFX-2 more than the other FF games.

The storyline is interesting, and the music is addicting haha~ 1000 Words FTW :]

Btw, why don't they call Tidus by his name? -o- I remember calling him "Tee-dee-us" when I first played FFX LOL...and I don't know why.

I wanted to play FFXIII...but I don't own a PS3. >_>

Guest aznfishyfart

FF7 cuz I beat the game 5 times. XD Tifa's cool XD Cait Sith's annoying at first but he's still cute. Yuffie's my all-time favorite. I'm not really fond of Barret.. tend not to include him in my party unless necessary. I wonder why.

cuz u racist!! haha j/k j/k

i dont use him either.....

ive been trying to play all of them and i have never finished any

i have 1-7, 10, 10-2, and 12

playing 6 currently and i love it

need to buy 8 and 9 =P

Anyone here buy Dissidia? I'd get it, but my Japanese sucks.

im playing dissidia at the moment. the game is great n the fighting style is tight.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL?? IS THE PC VERSION GOOD?? I HEARD IT WASNT.

nope caz you dont get the feel kinda like excitement as much as you play it on the game game system and the graphics looks the same to me but its really no difference caz its still the same either way but thats from my view ;p

Archived