Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest Take Five

(Admit it, AC sucked!)

no one here is gonna admit that lol.

don't give square enix any ideas. they'll just milk the series more than they already have. but yeah, i don't see the point. if you want your pretty CG cutscenes, just get the playstation versions of the old games.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFVII is the best no matter what anyone says!!!!

Exactly!

and BTW I happened to really like the Advent Children movie

I own it on dvd and it's badass

FFVII is the best one

after that series the series got so soft, I liked all the cussin in FFVII, Barret was rockin the mini cooper!

but Squall, major strawberry, Seifer, moron, Irvine,...he was aight he was the only manly one IMO, and OMG TIDUS the downlow brother!

, look at the cover of ffx, it looks like he's taking a crap in the water.

Cloud, badass

Barret- he reminded me of Samuel Jackson always cussing and he was the mini cooper

Cid- I loved his grouchy attitude

Vincet- <3<3<3<3 thas all I can say

Red 13- awwww sweetness

Cat Saith- adorable

Sephiroth-.................Amazing! just amazing

and I like how they killed Aeris because no one was expecting it to happen

I was made he killed her, but that's what made the game great and I remember those gamebooks used to trick poor gamers into thinking they could revive her.

as for the gurls

Aeris, sure she was kinda annoying, but I liked her cuz she wasnt johnny riding cloud and neither was Tifa

I loved all the gurls in that game even Yuffie as annoying as she was.

Rinoa,, Yuna, Rikku, Paine they all looked like freakin richard simmons Cat Dolls

Lulu, she was cool.

Instead of a remake of FFVII, make a good sequel, if they could make a sequel to that mess FFX then they need to make a sequel to FFVII.

I was so upset at that game, I hate it, my cousin bought it for my sister and we hid it so no one can play it because we hate it that much.

It's all about FVII and the ones before it, Tactics was good no lie.

FVII, the most popular FVII, everyone knows it, don't ever deny it. :)

It was all blocky and stuff, the CG scenes didnt even look that realistic yet it still owns all the others that have followed.

I just feel that it had something so special to it that none of the others had. Well this is all my opinion no one has to agree.

Geez I made a long richard simmons speech!

Dun mind me

*wuns away*

Final Fantasy X so far, is the best one that I've played out of all of them.

Followed closely by VI, IV and then VIII.

FF VII is pretty far down on the list, not because it's a bad game, but it's been oversaturated and beaten to death.

Guest Boy Wonder

Oh man, can I just say .. I am the HUGEST Quistis fanboy in the world, it's so sad, hahahaha. I've played up to FF9, after that, I sorta lost interest. I mean, FFX looked good but I suddenly lost the patience to finish ... the voice acting bothered me.

8 is forever my favorite, with 7 coming not too far behind.

Sorry if people see me as fangirling :rolleyes:

I'm just keeping it real.

But this is one of the few RPGS I can tolerate

well atleast since the PS1 era.

I'm sorry people can say I aint really fan, but IMO I just didnt think the series was any good after FVII

I've checked out a few before that

Guest ZeroSlugDS

Because FFVI is one of, (if not the best) 2D Final Fantasy game out there. Heck, I think it is the best out of the numbered Final Fantasy games. The FFVII fangirling is starting to scare me.

Yeah, I really love Final Fantasy VI. It is definitely the coolest of the 2D games. It's my second favorite FF game after FF7.

Sorry if people see me as fangirling rolleyes.gif

I'm just keeping it real.

But this is one of the few RPGS I can tolerate

well atleast since the PS1 era.

I'm sorry people can say I aint really fan, but IMO I just didnt think the series was any good after FVII

I've checked out a few before that

I agree with you except for 9. Final Fantasy 9 was like a 3D tribute to the old school games. It was also stylized with the big hands and feet like FF7. Did you check 9 out LucasBunny? For sure, the characters aren't as awesome as 7 but 9 was still a very fun and memorable experience.

Yeah, I really love Final Fantasy VI. It is definitely the coolest of the 2D games. It's my second favorite FF game after FF7.

I agree with you except for 9. Final Fantasy 9 was like a 3D tribute to the old school games. It was also stylized with the big hands and feet like FF7. Did you check 9 out LucasBunny? For sure, the characters aren't as awesome as 7 but 9 was still a very fun and memorable experience.

Yeh, I didnt like it

but now that u mention it, I can see the tribute to the old school games

Hey u learn sumfin new everyday :)

9 is prolley the only one I would consider giving a second chance.

But yeh 7 was really fun..argh I keep on writing Se7en instead of 7 lol.

as for 7 being overrated

at the time, I don't think it was, I think people only think it's overrated now

because of some people who jumped the bandwagon since AC are hyping it up, lol they prolley never even played FFVII.

Guest Rainie_Days

^ Well for me, it's coming out on the 23rd and I'm going to get it with my CNY money, LOL! It's going to cost £30 when it's meant to be £40 so pretty good offer ;)

It looks hott, and more...how should I put it...the characters are more interesting?

When FF7 was out, it wasn't overrated at all, and eh, you're right, half the people who watched AC probably didn't play FF7 LOL.

Guest ladiixxpreciious

When FF7 was out, it wasn't overrated at all, and eh, you're right, half the people who watched AC probably didn't play FF7 LOL.

that's so true. i showed the movie to my friends and they asked NONSTOP questions. you really wouldnt understand the movie without playing the game first.

i have to admit, AC sucked :ph34r: i mean the graphics were amazing but i expected the storyline to be better....

OVERALL, i like FFVIII the best because i think the storyline was the best. it was the first FF game that i played WAYY back then when my brother bought it. the game was HARD though. i still havent beaten it :[ well, i gave up trying a long time ago.

Guest Rainie_Days

that's so true. i showed the movie to my friends and they asked NONSTOP questions. you really wouldnt understand the movie without playing the game first.

i have to admit, AC sucked :ph34r: i mean the graphics were amazing but i expected the storyline to be better....

OVERALL, i like FFVIII the best because i think the storyline was the best. it was the first FF game that i played WAYY back then when my brother bought it. the game was HARD though. i still havent beaten it :[ well, i gave up trying a long time ago.

Seems like me and you have something in common since it was also my brother who bought it, LOL. If it wasn't for him, I doubt I would ever watch AC and I doubt I would understand the storyline, but eh, I've watched him play the game a gazillion of times and pretty much got the storyline in my head now :)

The movie was okay, when me and my brother were watching it, we were pretty hyped up about it because of the action, but overall, it's okay nevertheless. The storyline really could've been better, I agree.

Edit: I went to watch the FFXII trailer and it reminds me of LOTR! LOL seriously, that's not a bad thing I guess...hahaha

Guest Velocitii

ff12 didnt come out for you guys yet?

i beat the game in like december lol

the real time action bothered me a little, cause i kept dying lol, so i set it to wait mode

Archived