Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

have you guys seen the bump, let me love you and battle fancams for the 2014 Olympics concert over at Ocean's six?

YOu really have to see it!!!! Gah....too bad we're not allow to move it...so you'll have to go there to see.

BUMP cut (and the little bonus clip in the end :) )

http://w102.ivyro.net/~oceans/bbs/zboard.p...lti&no=1689

BATTLE

http://w102.ivyro.net/~oceans/bbs/zboard.p...lti&no=1687

Let me love u

http://w102.ivyro.net/~oceans/bbs/zboard.p...lti&no=1684

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krazie4adream

GO MINWOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST finish watching WONTANK ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHhhhh..i haven't cried soo much in such a long time......

i was sobbing..not just teary-eyed......it's sorta late now, so i had to use a pillow to block out my cry....

The end was..................HEART-THROBBING......

SOmething very different from those chick flicks........

i LOVE IT!!!

RECOMMEND EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH AND BUY THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

AT THE MOMENT THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE, maybe i'm giving it too high of a ranking but.......MINWOO's IN IT!! how can you NOT FALL in LOVE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES!!!!

applauses............Minwoo's acting was.........very CHARMISMA~~~ indeed....sauve...

Guest serawong

ahhhh.. soooo glad that you love the movie... coz i like it alot too!!! been watching many times... though no subs... and dun quite understand exactly what they are saying except for single words here and there...

but just looking at minwoo's acting and every single expression and movement is enough to keep me busy...hehehehe :P

GO MINWOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST finish watching WONTANK ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHhhhh..i haven't cried soo much in such a long time......

i was sobbing..not just teary-eyed......it's sorta late now, so i had to use a pillow to block out my cry....

The end was..................HEART-THROBBING......

SOmething very different from those chick flicks........

i LOVE IT!!!

RECOMMEND EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH AND BUY THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

AT THE MOMENT THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE, maybe i'm giving it too high of a ranking but.......MINWOO's IN IT!! how can you NOT FALL in LOVE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES!!!!

applauses............Minwoo's acting was.........very CHARMISMA~~~ indeed....sauve...

Guest krazie4adream

haha..i TRY to come to this thread everyday now...seeing if subs are ready........

and serawong i totally AGREE, that watching every expression on Minwoo's face keeps me busy..lol..i actually sorta fast forwarded the parts with the angel and minwoo's dad, cuz i already noe he'll turn into HAHA, cuz of the lito intro storyline from this thread. lol..and when i fast forward too much and i see minwoo...i HURRY and jump back...even if it's that one second where he takes off his shoes to get into the house...i gotta SEE IT!!! lol.......i hope this comes out in DVD and sells it where i live.....

GO WONTAK.......!!!~

because of serena, i'm beginning to love minwoo more.. :lol:

i don't know if i should download his movie ( i found a cb link!) or wait for the DVD.. * pull hair*

and you know what, i've decided to buy his concert dvd.. going really broke all cos of these 6 men.

Guest serawong

Huiling...

i tot you want to watch Minwoo's dvd at my house...hahahaha... not yet watch already want to buy?! hehehe.. :P

anyway... i can be very very sure.. its very worth the money.. and you will NOT regret it at all.. eheheh :D

hmmmm... tot u say Minwoo u dunno how to rank?! like loving him more already? ;)

because of serena, i'm beginning to love minwoo more.. :lol:

i don't know if i should download his movie ( i found a cb link!) or wait for the DVD.. * pull hair*

and you know what, i've decided to buy his concert dvd.. going really broke all cos of these 6 men.

Guest serawong

just a little something i did out of boredom... and can't help to do it when i was watching love letter (again...heheheh) 1st season with all shinhwa...

just love his side burn and his smile... even with his chubby look.. totally like him...:wub:

btw... HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!!

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!! AND PROPER CREDIT IF TAKING OUT

ll01zo7.jpg

ll02mb3.jpg

ll03lx5.jpg

Guest serawong

woooaaahhh.... this thread has become very quiet again?!

korea thanks giving...all Minwoo fans went for holiday too....heheeh...

where's the gals? Ling? Charlie??

Guest katelin_kim

can he be any more adorable in those pics

talking of pics, i really like his movie, just skimed through but i like the very end when his face expression is so cute, he is s good at this

hope he wil appear in the variety shows, or dramas, movies

i am missing him and others of shinhwa was well

miss their playful story

Guest krazie4adream

This is soo sad..i feel like this thread should be getting more attention...

CALL ON ALL MINWOO FANS!!!!! lol...

I just love him soo much....!!!! don't you wish you were somewhat connected with him...maybe like a friend...or being his play dongsang...haha......dreaming yeps..............

Anyways.......he's just on my mind soo much lately!!! i'm going crazy...soo hard to focus on hw...!!! but i know minwoo will tell his fans to study hard...so FOR YOU oppa....

Guest m@m@cit@

Does any one know when the movie will come to the US? i really want to buy it and support Minwoo. Thanks all for sharing your comments on the movie, i want to watch it even more now ^^

BTW, those pictures are to die for.... thanks so much for sharing.

Guest atreyu112

HI.. i am new to this thread.. i got to know minwoo from Loveletter.. just to check with u guys.. is minwoo dating anyone at the moment?

Archived