Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charlie_&_M

serawong Posted Today, 12:14 PM

hope every1 will support his movie on big screen.... vcd, dvd too... not just from downloading... =)

Don't worry Serena ^^, I admit that I will for sure download it but it's only because I can't wait anymore LOL !

When the DVD will come out I'm 100% sure that I will buy it LOL, if I can use 30 Euro for his DVD concert, I can obviously use the same money for the DVD movie :lol: !

I hope I will finish the dowload for sunday night !!!

But like Serawong said, support Minwoo and his movie, BUY HIS DVD !!!!

Guest krazie4adream

i'm dLing WONTAK ANGEL now tooossssss............and I WILL BUY IT TOOO!!!!!!

but would it come in english subs??? that's what i'm wondering.......and i don't really want to buy it from yesasia......i hope the eng. subs come out soon!!!

he's gonna be sooo great in it!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh...MINU MINU!!!! haha..i like typing his name like that......cuz when you say he's name in KOREAN it sounds like Minu...instead of Minwoo........

Everytime i talk about Shinhwa, i feeeeellllllll sooooooooo hyped up! but makes me soo sad that i don't NOE THEM and despite the fact that i don't understand korean........sniff sniff T.T

krazie4adream, everyone is hyped up upon hearing their news. We could totally understand cos u are not the only one. hehe

Here is the pictures of the Japan Inspiration #1 Shinhwa Figurines.

figurinesofshinhwaww9.jpg

figurinesofshinhwa2qe7.jpg

fiigurinesofshinhwa5iw6.jpg

Credits to Shinhwism, BestShinhwa and ShinhwaChina

Aren't the japan fans lucky. :D

Guest serawong

Don't worry Serena ^^, I admit that I will for sure download it but it's only because I can't wait anymore LOL !

When the DVD will come out I'm 100% sure that I will buy it LOL, if I can use 30 Euro for his DVD concert, I can obviously use the same money for the DVD movie :lol: !

I hope I will finish the dowload for sunday night !!!

But like Serawong said, support Minwoo and his movie, BUY HIS DVD !!!!

Charlie,

I watched the movie!!! Minwoo looked sooo good in the movie!! ahhh!!!

Though the story line was rather simple... but Minwoo's acting.. i think he really did quite well for his 1st movie.... he made me really proud of his acting =)

And i cried soo badly towards the end of the show..... ahhh... simple just love this man... eheheh =P

Guest Charlie_&_M

Charlie,

I watched the movie!!! Minwoo looked sooo good in the movie!! ahhh!!!

Though the story line was rather simple... but Minwoo's acting.. i think he really did quite well for his 1st movie.... he made me really proud of his acting =)

And i cried soo badly towards the end of the show..... ahhh... simple just love this man... eheheh =P

AAAAAhhhhh clubbox is so slow for me today :crazy: !!!

I just finished dowloading the first part :rolleyes: I hope the movie will be ready for tomorrow night, like this I will prepare my night only for Minwoo and Me LOL !!!!!

I'm so happy you liked the movie Serena ! It's good to hear that all M's fans wasn't dissappointed by his acting. I'm sure I will be proud of him too !!

And thanks jc_freakz and enne for sharing the pics !!!!

The Shinhwa dolls look funny but I can't seem to recognize Minwoo among them LOL !!!

i dotn recognize any of them in the shinhwa dolls LOLS LOLS well i can KINDA tell but im not for certain. haha. hmm......

the dolls look so old though. like they make them look like 40yr olds -.-

so theres going to be another minwoo concert? whats happening! ahh. i am so behind on any shinwha news T-T

Guest katelin_kim

i am saving my money now so i can buy his single, his third album and his movie

i am waiting for his album, so excited

Guest serawong

AAAAAhhhhh clubbox is so slow for me today :crazy: !!!

I just finished dowloading the first part :rolleyes: I hope the movie will be ready for tomorrow night, like this I will prepare my night only for Minwoo and Me LOL !!!!!

I'm so happy you liked the movie Serena ! It's good to hear that all M's fans wasn't dissappointed by his acting. I'm sure I will be proud of him too !!

And thanks jc_freakz and enne for sharing the pics !!!!

The Shinhwa dolls look funny but I can't seem to recognize Minwoo among them LOL !!!

u got to prepare tissue beside you with your night with Minwoo.... and at the same time... he look freaking good... so the tissue will serve the purpose for your drools... and tears...hehehehe

i dotn recognize any of them in the shinhwa dolls LOLS LOLS well i can KINDA tell but im not for certain. haha. hmm......

the dolls look so old though. like they make them look like 40yr olds -.-

so theres going to be another minwoo concert? whats happening! ahh. i am so behind on any shinwha news T-T

yes... minwoo going to have a 1 nite concert on the 27th Oct... for Seoul Music Fest!! I can;t go.. AGAIN!!! urrgghhh i hate it!!!

seriously can someone tell me which is Minwoo's figurine? i only manage to figure out Dongwan's... heeheh :P

i am saving my money now so i can buy his single, his third album and his movie

i am waiting for his album, so excited

yes... definitely have to save up every single pennie i can squeeze out for his single, album,,, movie... plus his solo concert *faintz*

Minwoo Fighting!!!

Serena Fighting!!!

Minwoo Fans Fighting!!! :sweatingbullets:

Ah....wanna see Minwoo's movie so much...but my harddrive's too full with so many versions of Eric's new drama :sweatingbullets:

I guess I'll have to wait for the dvd to come out T_T

ahhh.. burn out and clear some epi of Eric's drama!!! i'm watching tat too... quick!! go watch Minwoo's Wontak Angel... u wont regret it!!

Guest serawong

ok... its probably not very well done...

i just can't resist myself from capping this beautiful really good looking fellow while i was re-watching Wontak's Angel Part 2

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!! AND ONLY TAKE OUT WITH PERMISSION!!

Some Caps from Wontak Angel Part 2

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi000694069mx7.jpg

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi001810935gs6.jpg

aug2006wontaksangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi001927302tz5.jpg

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi002247122ga9.jpg

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi002306306ku8.jpg

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi002317567gk7.jpg

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi002328119ig4.jpg

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi002809726lk1.jpg

sangelholydaddycd2hdnosubsavi002862404mo2.jpg

ahhh.. burn out and clear some epi of Eric's drama!!! i'm watching tat too... quick!! go watch Minwoo's Wontak Angel... u wont regret it!!

^ Ahh...regretfully can't...am subbing them...don't want to wear out my dvd-rom when I'm replaying and timing back and forth :sweatingbullets: But will borrow my sis's harddrive when I go home for thanksgiving if I don't get the dvd by then! muahahaha :lol:

Thanks alot for the caps!

He looks so yummy and gorgeous! He's so cute in the cooking uniform, and his eyes so soulful in the suit caps <3

Thank u so muchh for the caps Serena..and also for pm-ing me bout minwoo's movie..he looks superbly gorgeous <333...love his smile!!~..I'm still dling it..can't wait to watch..been missing him since the concert..

oh, thanks again for the M sign..I still kept it with me..its nice ^^

Guest Charlie_&_M

Thanks for sharing the pics Serena !!!

Minwoo is so cute in the caps :w00t::w00t: !! How can he be so cute and hot at the same time ^^ !!! I can't wait to watch it !!! Or maybe I will wait for the english subs before watching it LOL !!! Maybe, maybe not ^^ !!

But I wonder if I will be able to watch it tonight cause Clubbox is so slow today :crazy: !! But I will wait patiently until it finish dowloading :lol: !!!

Like all of you, I miss him so much since the end of their concert in Japan :tears: !!!

Guest serawong

Thank u so muchh for the caps Serena..and also for pm-ing me bout minwoo's movie..he looks superbly gorgeous <333...love his smile!!~..I'm still dling it..can't wait to watch..been missing him since the concert..

oh, thanks again for the M sign..I still kept it with me..its nice ^^

Glad you liked it!!! i have been missing him alot too!!... hope u will enjoy the movie as much as i do!! =)

Thanks for sharing the pics Serena !!!

Minwoo is so cute in the caps :w00t::w00t: !! How can he be so cute and hot at the same time ^^ !!! I can't wait to watch it !!! Or maybe I will wait for the english subs before watching it LOL !!! Maybe, maybe not ^^ !!

But I wonder if I will be able to watch it tonight cause Clubbox is so slow today :crazy: !! But I will wait patiently until it finish dowloading :lol: !!!

Like all of you, I miss him so much since the end of their concert in Japan :tears: !!!

Glad you like them like i do Charlie.... Minwoo is just sooo beautiful in the movie tat i can't help it... i actually done more than that...hahaha... =P

DONT WAIT!! ahahah... i watched mine 3 times without subs too.... when subs are out.. i wil watch it again... if ever comes big screeen... go support again.... plus the DVD!!!

Guest Charlie_&_M

OH MY GOSH !!!!!

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE your pics Enne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minwoo is so so so so HOT in here !!!! I was like :w00t: at first then it became :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: !!!!

Thank you very much for sharing those pics ! I envy so much the fans who took those pics so near of him :tears: !!!

Guest serawong

Thanks Enne... the pictures of Minwoo are simply lovely!!!!

how was minwoo new movie??? is it good? i can't wait to watch it :)

hmmm... you asking a Minwoo fan to comment on the movie?? ehehehe...

ok... to try my best to be very fair... the movie actually is a heart warming story... but pretty straight forward and simple...

but i love it... coz 1)Minwoo is in it, looking good. 2)Its Minwoo's 1st movie... and his acting... is quite good to me.... 3) its Minwoo... ahahahaha

Archived