Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charlie_&_M

Serawong, you will finally see them in real at the Bangkok Concert !!!! I'm so happy for you ^^ !!!!

Don't forget to take a lot of pics and vids LOL !!!

I love Minwoo's perfs (lives and even the lipsynced ones sweatingbullets.gif) on music shows...

He's always interacting with the camera or the audience. Doesn't feel like he's just up there to reiterate some performance...

He's up there to perform

Exactly what I think of him too and I love to watch all his perf even the lipsynched LOL !!!

come on guys! vote for minwoo as the most adorable guy!

I already voted but LOL it's funny it seems that this year there's too much of DBSG's and SuJu's fans !!

We are invaded !!! Help need Minwoo's fans to the rescue LOL !!!!

Completly out of subjet I won't be here during one week (vacation again ^^) so girls enjoy our Minwoo and see you in one week !!!

Guest hush156

They can't just vote for Donghae either, they gotta go "I used to love minwoo oppa, or I'm sorry minwoo oppa, but i'm gonna vote for DOnghae" :sweatingbullets:

Silly children :D

Who's Donghae?? :mellow: kakakakkakakaka

He just can't help shedding clothes

ShinHwa's Min Woo loves flaunting his abs. But it's all for a good cause, he says

By Chang May Choon

August 15, 2006

CALL him an exhibitionist. Or a narcissist. But Lee Min Woo of Korean boy band ShinHwa has a theory to explain why he is so fond of stripping on stage.

NP_4582179_14_08_2006t.jpg

Min Woo showing off his abs - again.

'The fervent applause from the audience moves me and their passion overwhelms me, that's why I reveal my body,' he said recently.

Insisting he is no exhibitionist, he said he found it easier to dance fully-clothed, reported Sina.com.

But the 27-year-old said he hoped his well-toned body would spur others to work out. He himself, is inspired by others with good physiques, he said.

'I won't be able to maintain this figure forever, but I hope this image can go down in history together with our concerts.'

History is what ShinHwa is still creating, eight years after its debut.

LASTING 'LEGEND'

Its name translates literally to 'myth' or 'legend', and its existence is no less a miracle.

While other male groups like H.O.T and God have inevitably split up or changed members, the same old ShinHwa is still going strong as the country's longest-lasting boy band.

While its members have been pursuing solo careers in the past two years, the sextet have united for their eighth studio album, State Of The Art.

NP_4587843_11_08_2006t.jpg

The members of ShinHwa are (from left) Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Eric Mun and Andy Lee.

And their popularity is set to soar further with the launch of their first Asian tour in Shanghai last month.

Come 10 Sep, ShinHwa - made up of band leader-cum-rapper Eric Mun, lead vocalist Shin Hye Sung, vocalist-rapper Jun Jin, vocalist Kim Dong Wan, rapper Andy Lee and Min Woo - will be the first Korean act to stage a ticketed show here.

Tickets for the concert, to be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, went on sale last Thursday and 30 per cent of the 8,000 seats were snapped up within a day.

So, what is ShinHwa's secret?

In Min Woo's words, it is 'team spirit' that keeps them together.

Though the members were recruited separately, he said they bonded like brothers while sharing the same hostel for four or five years.

'Bands will face the crisis of splitting up at a certain stage mainly because the members will have differences in opinions. But when ShinHwa comes together, our hearts are one.'

So united are they that Dong Wan braved the pain of a dislocated shoulder to complete their concert in Pusan last month. The 27-year-old accidentally fell off the stage and dislocated his right shoulder during a solo segment.

He was rushed to hospital and, despite objection from his managers, returned an hour later with a bandaged arm to join in the finale.

Yet, despite their strong bond, the boys from ShinHwa also take pride in mapping out their own solo careers.

Min Woo said: 'Each of us has our own strengths and we won't cower even if we stand on the stage alone.'

Of the group, Eric, 27, is arguably the most credible actor with two TV hits (Phoenix, Rookie) and an anticipated new project, Sweet Guy.

Andy, 25, starred in the hit serial Lovers In Prague while Jun Jin, 26, appeared in Tale Of Nine Tailed Fox.

Dong Wan, who recently made the headlines for calling a TV charity show to donate 15 million won ($24,000) to flood victims, also headlined the action film Spin Kick.

NON-ACTOR

Only Hye Sung, 27, has yet to branch into acting.

He collaborated with pals Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon on an album of ballads before releasing his own solo album Love Of May three months ago.

The most prolific member yet is Min Woo, who has released two solo albums under the stage name M and is helping to produce Jun Jin's first solo outing slated for release in October.

He has also completed his first movie, Holy Daddy, a comedy about a high school student who bonds with his father whose soul gets trapped in his classmate's body.

Will he get to flaunt his body on the big screen then?

A laughing Min Woo replied: 'It's a pity, but we should have added a scene of me ripping my shirt apart.'

SHOW INFO

WHAT: ShinHwa 2006 Tour ''State of the Art''

WHEN: 10 Sep, 8pm

WHERE: Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKETS: $68, $98, $128 and $168 (free-standing or seated) at Sistic (6348 5555 or www.sistic.com.sg)

Source

Guest serawong

hmmm... the only Donghae i know is from Super Junior??

but he's sooo different from minwoo.... how to put him in compare to minwoo?? hmmm... very different style too?!

Guest sam chin

hmmm... the only Donghae i know is from Super Junior??

but he's sooo different from minwoo.... how to put him in compare to minwoo?? hmmm... very different style too?!

who is this donghae??? I only saw his picture and he looks ok but how can he compete with

minwoo in the poll? Minwoo is sexy, good dancer, hot body, cute looking... and he's losing to

this guy by almost 187 votes? Just can't believe it.. :(

Guest Lilazinprincess

First off, Thanks for the news.

New! 8/15/06 Minwoo's Wontak Angel

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK. THANK YOU.

1155586179wontacangeltl0.jpg

CREDITS TO: ON PICS+OCEAN SIX+SHINHWASARANG+soompi

Uploaded By:Lilazinprincess

^ Donghae??? Yeah...whoo ???? :phew: lolz

Seriously though....we're being invaded bad :crazy:

I know Minwoo's the forever best in me heart...but I wanna see him WIN!!!

I was never a big fan of Minwoo but right now I'm watching nonstop five and I totally LOVE his charcater..haha he's such a player but he's so cute with Jo jung Rin! I hope they end up together..I haven't seen the ending tho

^

I know...isn't his character just love? I won't spoil the ending... :)

I personally think Minwoo kinda saved the ratings for NN5...it was pretty bad....sofa-king kinda sitcom at the beginning....Jumped ratings stats says so and I think I remember the producer thanking him from some news article :D

And now he's got a movie coming up....Our MInwoo...all grown up

Guest chibimarukochan

who is this donghae??? I only saw his picture and he looks ok but how can he compete with

minwoo in the poll? Minwoo is sexy, good dancer, hot body, cute looking... and he's losing to

this guy by almost 187 votes? Just can't believe it.. :(

yeah i heard that he's getting all the sympathy votes.

ahah clearly minwoo is the winner...he's been popular for all those years. ^_^ don't worry. :)

i didn't even know wwho donghae was either...i was like 'what the heck?! <_< ' nvm.

have u guys noticed that minwoo has lost a lot of weight...yeah i think u all know..i whine about it all the time. :blush: heheh i want him to get a bit chubby again... i wish i could pinch his cheeks. :sweatingbullets:

The DVD is region 3. So if you have an all region player... shud be able to play.

With yesasia, they have a promo on, anything above US$25 has free shipping. Not sure how much it costs.

Ahh.. minwoo cried for just a few seconds. just watery eyes.. no rolling tears :D

Actually I thought SBS did a bad job filming the whole concert. They just didnt do Minwoo's concert performance the justice it deserves. I hate the slow-mos and the effects. Totally ruined his moves. And when he was doing some of his cool moves, they closed up to more than half of his body and we couldnt even see the moves. But thanks to SBS I could see myself in there at least 3 times....kakkaka. :P

ooh okay thankiess!<3

i wus rewatching shinhwas comeback perfs.. while they were singing weak man so many of them had like watery eyes.. but it wus minwoo that made me want to cry along with them (i got watery eyed too!)

and wow yo'ure IN it?! crazy!

^Ahhhhh you saw already???? Waiting desperately for the episode to go on clubbox T_T

I was watching some old minwoo perfs and realized again why I was attracted to him above even the other shinhwa members

I love Minwoo's perfs (lives and even the lipsynced ones :sweatingbullets:) on music shows...

He's always interacting with the camera or the audience. Doesn't feel like he's just up there to reiterate some performance...

He's up there to perform

i agree. <33

hehe i love reading the stuff that u write

Guest NotGuilty

yeah i heard that he's getting all the sympathy votes.

ahah clearly minwoo is the winner...he's been popular for all those years. ^_^ don't worry. :)

i didn't even know wwho donghae was either...i was like 'what the heck?! <_< ' nvm.

have u guys noticed that minwoo has lost a lot of weight...yeah i think u all know..i whine about it all the time. :blush: heheh i want him to get a bit chubby again... i wish i could pinch his cheeks. :sweatingbullets:

donghae's actually quite the charm.

but minwoo's just so freakin' irresistable.

:D let him win the poll. it doesn't concern US, right? as long as WE voted Minwoo. :D

Guest chibimarukochan

^^ i've never seen minwoo ending up with a male on the couple selection part. he always gets chosen by girls right? :sweatingbullets:

Guest pigzxxx

I have 2 tickets left at $128.00 and seat details: T34 Row 19 seat 8-9. If you want these tickets, contact with me. This is my email: e_mail129@yahoo.com.

on a funny note..last night..i was on tvants to watch xman..nd it turns out there was NO xman..so i'm like..okay..letz check wahtz on mbc nd kbs. so i turn to mbc..nd who do i see..buh minwoo! so..it turns out..him nd haha played a trick on the actor who plays minwoo's father in Wontak's Angel. It was that hidden camera show on sunday sunday night or wahtever. :]. although i didn't understand what they were saying..it was pretty funny. Plus..hot minwoo. :]. so yea..kinda happy that xman didn't air..bc otherwise i wuldn't ahve watched it. xPP.

Archived